PDA

View Full Version : Rules of The Knight's Code

SpiritWind00
04-21-15, 06:38 PM
There is a lot of fun dialogue surrounding Thurston quoting from 'The Knight's Code'. Just for laughs, I thought I'd post them all for you to read. Have a favourite? Want to write one of your own from a storyline? (has to be game related). I know this is a little bit Off Topic, so shhh, if you don't tell I won't either!

Dialogue Thread Link (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?68301)

Thurston: Aye! But the Troll King has a weakness. We must forge the legendary sword? Excalibam!
Ruler: Don't you mean "Excalibur"?
Thurston: Nay! For Rule 3 of the Knight's Code states: "Copy thee not the name of another sword. Find thy own destiny!"
Ruler: Isn't that name still pretty close? It's like two letters different.
Thurston: The point is, we must wield Excalibam to enter the Troll King's lair!

IVY: (*knock knock*) Thurston! Come out!
Thurston: Nay! For Rule 9 of the Knight's Code states: "Put no matters of the heart before thy sacred duty as a Knight!"
I must stay in solitude, to avoid the perils of temptation! (*slam*)

For Rule 42 of The Knight's Code states: "No Ruler shall aid in any heavy duty lifty work!"

Rule 43 of The Knight's Code states: "All brave knights must work day and night until the ruler's request has been fulfilled!"

Rule 87 Of The Knight's Code states: "Thy walls shall be high, to shoot down upon the enemy like "pew pew pew"!
Ruler: The Knight's Code has a "pew pew pew" noise written into it?
Thurston: Aye! Now, show me to your barricades! And I must test the depth of the moat!

For Rule 149 of The Knights Code states: "Every Knight must guard the Ruler's bedchamber with one eye open during sleep!" this one is my fave! SW

Rule 156 of the Knights Code: "Thine parched throat shall be soothed by only the rootiest of root beers!"
Ruler: There's a Knights Code rule about...root Beer?
Thurston: Aye! This the sacred flavor that has fuelled many a questing Knight!

For Rule 190 of the Knight's Code says: "Thou shalt not be without chrome to protect thy dome."
Ruler: ...Good advice. So the Glimmer Trolls stole your helmet, too?

Rule 219 of the Knight's Codes states: "To lose thine fancy armor is to lose thine honor!"

For Rule 500 and 72 of The Knight's Code states: "Every Knight may have as ma-many rooty-beers their shiny heart so *burp* desires!"

Rule 651 of the Knight's Code states: "Swing thee no sword if thou art terrible at sword-swinging."

Thurston: I lost the beast! Please don't tell the Ruler I have failed the Ruler!
Ivy: Don't be so dramatic! Get it together!
Thurston: FAILURE! Rule 928 Of The Knight's Code states: "All failures must--
Ivy: THURSTON! If you don't get it together, I'm going to TELL the Ruler.
Thurston: Please don't! I will do anything you say!

I, Sir Thurston, shall defend you from all dangers, my liege!
Ruler: Welcome. But you don't have to call me "my liege".
Thurston: But I do! Rule 782 of the Knight's Code-
Ruler: Alright, alright. I get it.

These ones don't have a Rule number, but reference the Code...

Thurston: Gadzooks! It smells like a troll's undercarriage on a sweltering day!
OT: Oh dear. It really is a terrible stink, isn't it?
Sabina: For the first time, I'm sorry I left my tower.
Ruler: Is there a rule in the Knight's Code that explains what to do about a smell this bad?

Ruler: Don't despair just yet. Maybe I can help you find your armor!
Thurston: Oh, could you? N-nothing is more important! It says so in the Knights C-code!

Thurston: Aye! My armoured pants! For the Knight's Code states...
Ruler: Let me guess. It's something about not losing your pants, right?
Thurston: Amazing! *You* know the Knight's Code? What lord do you serve, fellow Knight?
Ruler: Never mind. Let's just find those pants.

Thurston: No need to put on a brave face, my sovereign! This most dangerous-
Ruler: It weighs less than a housecat.
Thurston: ...but...but... the Knight's Code states: "Protect thine liege from all perils!"

Ruler: Are you ready to head out in search of the magical monsters, Thurston?
Thurston: Indeed, for the Knight's Code states, 'Be prepared'!

The Knight's Code says, 'Eat not for breakfast that which might distract you later.'

Thurston: My liege! Do not let this Troll strong-arm thee into this! He made these arrangements in his favor! Let me fight in place of thee!
For Rule 75 of The Knight's Code states--- (he get's cut off)

queentina3
04-21-15, 06:57 PM
"For Rule 149 of The Knights Code states: "Every Knight must guard the Ruler's bedchamber with one eye open during sleep!" this one is my fave! SW"

SW, you do remember that it is Thurston the Dunce that would be guarding your bedchamber, right? :p

This is my fav: Rule 87 Of The Knight's Code states: "Thy walls shall be high, to shoot down upon the enemy like "pew pew pew"! I just love the "pew pew pew" sound. :o

PraxisOfGood
04-21-15, 07:37 PM
Ruler: I suppose there's a rule in the Knight's Code about princesses?
Thurston: Indeed, more than one! There are forty-seven!
Ruler: There are *forty-seven* rules about princesses in the Knight's Code?
Thurston: Aye. And princes. The Knight's Code does not discriminate.

zaccy678
04-22-15, 06:21 PM
This is my fav: Rule 87 Of The Knight's Code states: "Thy walls shall be high, to shoot down upon the enemy like "pew pew pew"! I just love the "pew pew pew" sound. :o

Knights be like:

ndtrance
04-23-15, 11:19 AM
For Rule 149 of The Knights Code states: "Every Knight must guard the Ruler's bedchamber with one eye open during sleep!"

I just got this one yesterday. I just stared at the screen lol.

Chaotarch
04-24-15, 12:47 AM
Rule 149 of The Knights Code states: "Every Knight must guard the Ruler's bedchamber with one eye open during sleep!"

mmh, i'll take this, if Sabina have one eye on me...lol:rolleyes:
if Thurston even "sleep" so weird, he walks through my kingdom, i am a little bit scared...

AnniePMH
04-24-15, 09:34 AM
Or this:
Sabina: Are you sure it's safe, Sir Knight?
Thurston: I art mostly sure. Worry not!
Sabina: "Mostly"? But-

Lolol...:rolleyes:
(9. Sabina's Tale Part 1)

SpiritWind00
04-24-15, 07:04 PM

Perhaps this is more Sabina's style? ;)

theguardiangirl55555
04-24-15, 08:40 PM
I love thruston! He's soooo funny!

zaccy678
04-24-15, 11:42 PM

Perhaps this is more Sabina's style? ;)

Aww, Sir Jinx again!! Or is he a Viking now?? ;) ;)

definitely a Viking! So cute... It's Jinx as the quiet cute kitty by day and 'pew pew pew' fighter kitty by night! SW