PDA

View Full Version : Balloon Dragon 4-24-15

kooky panda
04-21-15, 02:58 PM
3 Hours

http://40.media.tumblr.com/adaec01228b1641f5e8ffaf9b00137fe/tumblr_inline_nn678vDncZ1qm7yoc_540.png
This new Dragon will love floating and bouncing around your Islands. Just make sure to keep him away from your other Dragons? razor sharp claws! The Balloon Dragon is guaranteed to be a blast at any party on your Island in Dragon Story (https://www.facebook.com/DragonStoryApp)!

Clark_Wayne
04-21-15, 04:11 PM
Pink and green ? Anyway, i'm not going to try for it : so ugly ! LOL
If i got it as fail, it will stay baby : baby form is cute :)

cocauina
04-21-15, 04:15 PM
Pink and green ? Anyway, i'm not going to try for it : so ugly ! LOL
If i got it as fail, it will stay baby : baby form is cute :)

This habitat is for pink and purple dragons, probably TL will make this one purple and green, Poison fails everywhere.

sarydactl
04-21-15, 08:04 PM
This habitat is for pink and purple dragons, probably TL will make this one purple and green, Poison fails everywhere.

It has a lot of pink in it, hopefully they make it pink and green. It would be a nice neon fail ' v' .

cocauina
04-22-15, 06:11 AM
It has a lot of pink in it, hopefully they make it pink and green. It would be a nice neon fail ' v' .

Didn't even remember about the Neon! And I'm still missing Flower, bah

rusticjess
04-23-15, 07:23 PM
Thats just weird lookin now :confused:

MaribouMay
04-23-15, 08:44 PM
Thats just weird lookin now :confused:

Yes, it is very weird looking. I hope it isn't the new mining dragon.

LonePudding
04-23-15, 10:55 PM
Yes, it is very weird looking. I hope it isn't the new mining dragon.

I don't think TL have ever released a sneak peak of a mining dragon, unless it was accidentally. If this was the mining dragon though, I think I'd have to finally say TL are running out of ideas! Why would you find a balloon in a mine?

zyfazix
04-24-15, 01:13 AM
Hopefully it's a super rare, at least worth something when getting it as a fail *cough* trading portal *cough*

LonePudding
04-24-15, 08:42 AM
Hopefully it's a super rare, at least worth something when getting it as a fail *cough* trading portal *cough*

Lol! Looks like hardly anyone wants this balloon at their party!

MaribouMay
04-24-15, 10:02 AM
If this was the mining dragon though, I think I'd have to finally say TL are running out of ideas! Why would you find a balloon in a mine?

Hahaha! My dear you are being way too logical. ;-)

BiteMe111
04-24-15, 10:19 AM
I don't see this habitat in the market. I hope it just means it's not available at level 54, rather than an introduction of a new element, "party dragons" that have to be put in a special "party habitat".

MaribouMay
04-24-15, 10:44 AM
I don't see this habitat in the market. I hope it just means it's not available at level 54, rather than an introduction of a new element, "party dragons" that have to be put in a special "party habitat".

It is the Candy Clouds habitat and it is expired. Perhaps it is coming back for a limited time.

sakuraohimesama
04-24-15, 10:53 AM
its out now pink and green19940

awsumum
04-24-15, 02:20 PM
Breeding time is 3 hours :)

chaselance
04-24-15, 02:22 PM
Well I figured since we have the boosted breeding I would give it a try well it's not helping because all I've gotten are commons
12 fuzzy
10 love
10 life
15 wild
12 landworm
13 rose
I am having no luck lately I've been trying for almost three weeks straight for Emberglow and haven't gotten that one either

chaselance
04-24-15, 02:24 PM
What combo did you use

awsumum
04-24-15, 02:39 PM
What combo did you use

I haven't actually got it yet!
I just thought I would post time to help :) I keep getting all excited as I think I've got it, but it's just a 3 hour life :(

chaselance
04-24-15, 03:01 PM
I haven't actually got it yet!
I just thought I would post time to help :) I keep getting all excited as I think I've got it, but it's just a 3 hour life :(

Oh thanks for letting me know. How did you find out the breeding time? Is there a separate website to find out new dragon breeding times?

awsumum
04-24-15, 03:08 PM
Oh thanks for letting me know. How did you find out the breeding time? Is there a separate website to find out new dragon breeding times?

Yes, but if I post the name of it here, my post will get deleted :( I'll try to send you a PM

awsumum
04-24-15, 03:20 PM

Ok, I sent a PM to you, hope it's a little helpful, if not, let me know (so I can confuse you some more! Just joking!)

jim23cash
04-24-15, 05:05 PM
I got it with a Diamond and Flower, first try. I think. It's a 3 hour egg, and not one I've seen before. I'll grab a pic and post.
EDIT: Added pic, can someone grab it and put in first post, or on first page?

awsumum
04-24-15, 07:03 PM
Well done, jim23cash :) congratulations, sweetie!

Edit
Got dragon (finally!) with an infinity/pansy combo.

Good luck everyone :)

zyfazix
04-25-15, 01:42 AM

Fan links forum (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?36301-Dragon-Story-Breeding-Calculator)

ndtrance
04-25-15, 05:46 AM
Bred balloon with black swan and quetzal. Nice to see a 3hr egg.

Mythdefied
04-29-15, 01:03 PM
Doing Virtue x Forest. Many, many fails so far. At least the wait time between fails for this one isn't bad.

amerirish
04-29-15, 01:09 PM
Doing Virtue x Forest. Many, many fails so far. At least the wait time between fails for this one isn't bad.

Same here; Life Dragon after Life Dragon after Life Dragon......:(

Mythdefied
04-30-15, 10:42 AM
Same here; Life Dragon after Life Dragon after Life Dragon......:(

...after Life dragon, after Life dragon, after Life dragon....

debhutchinson
04-30-15, 08:15 PM
Thanks Annie for posting the picture of the egg. Also I think I will switch to your combo. I've been using Flower and Pansy and have never seen so many Lifes and Landworms. Boo!!!

CuteTali
05-01-15, 04:46 AM
Well I figured since we have the boosted breeding I would give it a try well it's not helping because all I've gotten are commons
12 fuzzy
10 love
10 life
15 wild
12 landworm
13 rose
I am having no luck lately I've been trying for almost three weeks straight for Emberglow and haven't gotten that one either

Are you sure the last 13H there was rose? Rose dragon is 8 hours; black rose is 13 though. Pink and green don't have black, or am I missing something?

ndtrance
05-01-15, 06:24 AM
Are you sure the last 13H there was rose? Rose dragon is 8 hours; black rose is 13 though. Pink and green don't have black, or am I missing something?

I think they meant they've bred 13 rose dragons :(

zyfazix
05-01-15, 10:28 AM

I think the number refers to how many of those dragons were bred, not breeding time

CuteTali
05-01-15, 03:12 PM
I think they meant they've bred 13 rose dragons :(

I think the number refers to how many of those dragons were bred, not breeding time

Ohhhh! Didn't think about it like that at all, thank you both for clarifying this! That makes more sense.

Anaboe
05-07-15, 06:52 AM
Got it today, with Virtue & Forest. Bit of a suprise, because I previously only had 2 fails: Life and Fuzzy. Not complaining, now trying (again!) for Clown... Mist fails, here I come again...