PDA

View Full Version : Anyone having problem playing this game on an iPad 1?

Drennen007
04-21-15, 12:53 PM
I have several storm 8 games that I have been playing for a while. I have an iPad 1...I know I know...but it still works. Anyway, after I get into the games about 20-30 levels...the iPad will begin to lock up and exit the game. Then I have to open the game back up again and I'll be able to play for a while and then it will dump again. The further into the game I get the more frequent it happens. Almost like the memory of the iPad can't handle the game anymore. Is anyone else experiencing this?

Thanks,
Drennen007

ElaineCarrel
04-21-15, 07:59 PM
I'm on iPad 2 and haven't experienced any problems w that. Will ur iPad1 work w iOS 8? Maybe that's where the problem lays?

crazywq
04-21-15, 09:15 PM
I have an iPad 4th gen. Always crash as well. Give up on iPad

mytwomoms
04-22-15, 11:17 PM
We have an iPad Gen 1 as well. When you play this game, be sure nothing else is running. Close down all open apps and reset your iPad after everything is closed. Use a hard reset with the button/home combo - really clears the memory. Remember Apple only built in minimal memory on this device and sooner or later, the game will outdistance the capability of the equipment - sad but true.