PDA

View Full Version : Cosmic Critters Pt. 1 - Plutopus

Pages : [1] 2

matiasabad94
04-21-15, 11:32 AM
Plutopus
Breed/Incubation: 11 hours
Evolving time: 13 hours

http://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/fantasy-story/images/e/e8/Plutopus_Adult.png/revision/latest?cb=20150421183245

Plotupi migrated from they wayward moon home long ago, but still carry many characteristics from their old world. For example, Plotupi still have small traces of Pluto dust embedded in their fur, giving the animal its cool blue sheen.

Space Place

http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/fantasy-story/images/c/c0/Space_Place.png/revision/latest?cb=20150421183247

New Quest (21 days)
Step 1:
Have a Plutopus.
Breed Earth + Water.

FigmentValley
04-21-15, 11:34 AM
I never could get the stupid love dove. This one looks just as frustrating. As much as I like space, I think this is close to being a "final straw" for me. Perhaps this will help me decide. If this one goes like that mess of a Valentine's Day quest did, I think I'm done.

LonePudding
04-21-15, 11:35 AM
Step 1:
Have a Plutopus.
Breed Earth + Water.

readysetgo888
04-21-15, 11:36 AM
Oh great, it's like the Valentine's animals all over again. :rolleyes:

If they are as difficult to breed as those were, they're in for more super unhappy players.

Not to mention.... yay it's another stupid and pointless element! That they can put in tournaments and make have no weakness!

Can't see how this update is positive in any way....

KatiesIslands
04-21-15, 11:39 AM
I tend to agree. I think this one will also be the final straw for me. If it is something I an accomplish without total insanity, I shall continue. If this yields nothing but frustration and anger, this game is a goner.

chippychan
Yep, looks like another breeding quest like the Valentine one.

I know this will annoy a LOT of players, but I personally didn't mind the Valentine quest (and no, I didn't manage to breed all of the Valentine animals either).

Just a thought; does anyone else think that the game will bring back some of these 'limited' animals again in the future? I don't mean through 'value packs' either, I mean like how Dragon Story sometimes brings back expired dragons over time.

I play DS too, but I find I don't even care if I get certain dragons because I know I've already missed SO MANY of them already, lol. I guess I feel like if I miss something in FFS I might get the chance at it again later. :)

EDIT: going to keep track of my attempts for this one:

Account 1:
- Rainguin (5 hour) common
- Rockodile (9 hour) rare
- Glacial Griffon (11 hour) super rare *new for me*
- Glacial Griffon (11 hour) super rare (o.O)'
- Iciclaw (8 hour) rare
---------------------------------
Lemurcury is now available
- Plutopus (11 hour) rare (!!) ... now trying for Lemurcury
- decided to mix it up and try for Flyerfox: Fairy Ferret (3 hour) common
- back to trying for Lemurcury: Rainguin (5 hour) common
- Lemurcury (8 hour) rare (!!)

Account 2:
- Iciclaw (8 hour) rare
- Iciclaw (8 hour) rare
- Plutopus (11 hour) rare (!!)

LonePudding
21 days long.... It's going to be a toughy.

Rock Rhino x Frostfang gave me 5 hours. :(
Rainguin.

AuntyRose32
04-21-15, 11:40 AM
Just bread Frostfang and Rock Rhino and got eleven hours, so it's probably just Glacial Griffin, unless this Plutopus shares the same eleven hours. I'm not speeding up to find out.

ninasidstorm8
04-21-15, 11:41 AM
Looks like 11 hour breed time for the Plutopus. I got 5 hours.

finnth12
04-21-15, 11:49 AM
Is 11 hrs the only plutopus on water and earth? Cos I got 11 hrs now.

LonePudding
04-21-15, 11:51 AM

11hrs can also be the super rare glacial griffin. I bet now we all want a rare animal, it'll be raining super rares :rolleyes:

ArcadiaTofu
04-21-15, 11:56 AM
11hrs can also be the super rare glacial griffin. I bet now we all want a rare animal, it'll be raining super rares :rolleyes:
It is raining Super Rares. Sped bred a hundred gems. Every single 11hr breeding I had was a Glacial Griffin (4 of them in fact).

If anyone is in doubt that they fix the rates when things like this turn up to breed they are in serious denial.

my607
04-21-15, 11:57 AM

Glacial griffin has eleven hours too

readysetgo888
04-21-15, 11:59 AM
Yep, looks like another breeding quest like the Valentine one.

I know this will annoy a LOT of players, but I personally didn't mind the Valentine quest (and no, I didn't manage to breed all of the Valentine animals either).

Just a thought; does anyone else think that the game will bring back some of these 'limited' animals again in the future? I don't mean through 'value packs' either, I mean like how Dragon Story sometimes brings back expired dragons over time.

I play DS too, but I find I don't even care if I get certain dragons because I know I've already missed SO MANY of them already, lol. I guess I feel like if I miss something in FFS I might get the chance at it again later. :)

The only reason I minded the Valentine's quest is because they claim that the animals are "rare" when the odds are worse than the normal super rares, and the "super rare" of the trio has ultra rare odds.... if this is the same thing, it's nothing but another disgusting money grab, as only a very small number of players (that do not spend tons of money on the game) will get all the animals.

With so many players frustrated by the game already, this isn't a positive step for them. However, I don't think any of us expect anything else at this point. ALL they want to give us are limited things with awful odds, to try to squeeze money out of us.

mymummy789
04-21-15, 11:59 AM
Arrrggghhh - I have just put my sapphire Cthulhu on the nest!! And with a 17 hour breed going on too I just cannot bring myself to speed that up yet. Maybe I'll wake up to a gem sale :)

finnth12
04-21-15, 12:03 PM

Glacial griffin has eleven hours too

Ah forget that one, anyway either one is fine, don't have that one yet on the other acct.

dumbpluff
04-21-15, 12:10 PM
okay. there's your egg, if the image uploads. first try breeding it.

now I get to go back to the other five i haven't gotten yet. really enjoying these two super rares a week. B'/

edit: it didn't upload. I hate the image system on this stupid forum. here (http://i62.tinypic.com/2zodpb7.jpg).

Drachenia
04-21-15, 12:16 PM
Hello everyone, I've been using breeding Blizard / Rock Rhino, got uncounted many Rainguin and Iciclaw. Breeding with Obsidian Cyclops / Blizard again uncounted many Rainguin, Iciclaw. Then breed with rock Rhino / Frostfang got Rainguin and Plutopus

cocauina
04-21-15, 12:20 PM
Didn't get the Matripony from the Valentine Trio, but got Smitten Kitten and Love Dove.

This one is called Planetary Trio.
New animal on April 24, and the last animal on April 28.

LonePudding
04-21-15, 12:27 PM
Hello everyone, I've been using breeding Blizard / Rock Rhino, got uncounted many Rainguin and Iciclaw. Breeding with Obsidian Cyclops / Blizard again uncounted many Rainguin, Iciclaw. Then breed with rock Rhino / Frostfang got Rainguin and Plutopus

Congratulations! Could you please tell us what step 2 of the goal is?

SuzieQ477
04-21-15, 12:28 PM
OMG I got this on my first try! :eek: I had the speed it to make sure. Good luck everyone!

ninasidstorm8
04-21-15, 12:41 PM

If it goes the same as the Valentine's goals, the next step in the goal will not be available until April 24.

NOTE: I should say the next step in the goal will not be available until the next update since the date of the update varies by time zone. My screen says April 24 but I see in Germany, the update time is on a different day.

Hawksmoor
04-21-15, 12:44 PM
Awesomesauce! I think this looks cool. Fingers crossed for everyone, including myself! :D

matiasabad94
04-21-15, 12:45 PM
Should we keep everything Cosmic Trio-related in this thread only or make one for each creature like we did for Valentine's? I'd be willing to update the OP.

Drachenia
04-21-15, 12:47 PM

Yes the 2 animal is available from 04/23/2015 and I still do not Part 2 see Plutopus mus only sitting in the habitat
http://fs2.directupload.net/images/150421/euwqyr7j.jpg (http://www.directupload.net)

zenobia42
04-21-15, 12:49 PM
Going to log my attempts to get it. So far, only 2 tries (and, of course, that means 2 fails lol):
5:00 fail

Drachenia
04-21-15, 01:00 PM
The SpacePlace costs 500,000 coins and it can be set in 3 animals

epinederose
04-21-15, 01:04 PM
I agr?e with you, I only had smitten kitten as Valentine animals
Was so disappointed... I will try this one too, but same as you, if this Time i fail, i quit
I have already reache de the point of Dont care anymore..
Good luck to you all
Glad to see you, Zenobia ��

epinederose
04-21-15, 01:07 PM
The SpacePlace costs 500,000 coins and it can be set in 3 animals
I will not buy the place, Cos i bought cristal and Treasuree places, and havent got one of th?se animals'... I have Bern playing for the first day...
Just disgusting...

Hawksmoor
04-21-15, 01:16 PM
I will not buy the place, Cos i bought cristal and Treasuree places, and havent got one of th?se animals'... I have Bern playing for the first day...
Just disgusting...

If you do get any of the cosmic creatures you may have no choice but to put them in the SpacePlace like we did with the Valentine animals, if they are a "unique" element. I still haven't bred a unicorn and I've been playing since the beginning August if that makes you feel any better :o

A2TUDE
04-21-15, 01:21 PM
Got it

SAPHIRE AND OBSIDIAN 11hrs

Good luck everyone wanna look my ID a2tude :)

ninasidstorm8
04-21-15, 01:25 PM
If you do get any of the cosmic creatures you may have no choice but to put them in the SpacePlace like we did with the Valentine animals, if they are a "unique" element. I still haven't bred a unicorn and I've been playing since the beginning August if that makes you feel any better :o

If you look in the shop, the Plutopus is a Cosmic/Water mix so it can go into a water habitat. If these animals follow the same pattern as the Valentine animals, only the third animal has to be put into the Space Place habitat.

readysetgo888
04-21-15, 01:28 PM
I actually like the habitat. I love space themed things. And the first animal looks cute. I'm definitely not buying the habitat until I have at least two of the animals to go in it. I wouldn't want to have just one animal in there by itself.

I fear, though, that this is going to be exactly like the Valentine's day animals where only a select lucky few (or those that spent a ton of money) were able to get all of them. I hope I get both the rares at least, but I can't say I feel very optimistic.

My first breeding was a 9 hour fail. Yuck.

55lee55
04-21-15, 01:43 PM
Unlike the recent animals I got lucky and sped into this with just a few tries. Once I got the 11 hr. breed time I sped to the nest and yes, I have the right egg!

I am happy that it cost me less to breed this one than to buy it. I think he is cute. At first when they spoke of it orbiting I hoped that we would expand to a moon or something, but no such luck. The Habitat is cute too so I don't mind it.

Wondering how hard it will be to get the other two.

Hawksmoor
04-21-15, 01:47 PM
If you look in the shop, the Plutopus is a Cosmic/Water mix so it can go into a water habitat. If these animals follow the same pattern as the Valentine animals, only the third animal has to be put into the Space Place habitat.

That's good to know! Thanks Nina!

ninasidstorm8
04-21-15, 01:51 PM
That's good to know! Thanks Nina!

Your welcome.

sandygin
04-21-15, 02:12 PM
I just bred four glacial griffin in a row. Super rares never come that easy for me.Too bad I didn,t need one.This seems hard to get

forestwald
04-21-15, 02:13 PM
Well, my first attempt....5 hr fail. Hopefully, it won't be too many of those.

cocauina
04-21-15, 02:20 PM
Well, my first attempt....5 hr fail. Hopefully, it won't be too many of those.

5hrs also to me on my main account.

11hrs on my second account, probably a Glacial Griffin, I didn't even got that Solar Simian thing for the Cactus Kitsune goals.

sweetypies97
04-21-15, 02:37 PM
My son got this first try! Let's hope the odds for this one are better than for the valentines day breeds.

shakarov
04-21-15, 02:47 PM
19873. Got it. RockReno and frosting

Foxy_Kit
04-21-15, 03:30 PM
I forsee alot of rain(guins) in my future >.>

Buttercup0001
04-21-15, 03:32 PM
After a week of breeding failures and not being able to participate in the last goal, I threw the rock rhino and frostfang into the breeding den and got 11hrs. Is it the Plutopus or is it a Glacial Griffin? Well, Im NOT wasting my gems speeding it up to find out what it is either. Whatever it is, I'll wait out the 11hrs as im soooooooo used to being disappointed in this game.

sweetdeda
04-21-15, 03:35 PM
I have such horrible luck with breeding, let's see how it goes...
Attempt 1: 8 hr fail
Attempt 2: 5 hr fail
Attempt 3,4,5,6,7,8: 5 hr
Attempt 9: 11 hr

biologybrain
04-21-15, 03:45 PM
I got all the Valentine animals last time. Hopefully I'll get these too. I didn't get the Unicornicopia though from the Thanksgiving/Harvest event.

Plutopus Fails:
Rainguin x8
Glacial Griffin x4

Listal
04-21-15, 03:47 PM
okay. there's your egg, if the image uploads. first try breeding it.

now I get to go back to the other five i haven't gotten yet. really enjoying these two super rares a week. B'/

edit: it didn't upload. I hate the image system on this stupid forum. here (http://i62.tinypic.com/2zodpb7.jpg).

what did you breed to get the Pluto platypus?

LonePudding
04-21-15, 03:51 PM
If it goes the same as the Valentine's goals, the next step in the goal will not be available until April 24.

NOTE: I should say the next step in the goal will not be available until the next update since the date of the update varies by time zone. My screen says April 24 but I see in Germany, the update time is on a different day.

Oh ok! So if this is like the valentines goals, would the Plutopus expire on the 24th or can you still breed for it after that (still within the 21 days)? Unfortunately I wasn't playing at valentines, since I gave up in October. I wish I'd returned sooner!

Listal
04-21-15, 03:52 PM
Unlike the recent animals I got lucky and sped into this with just a few tries. Once I got the 11 hr. breed time I sped to the nest and yes, I have the right egg!

I am happy that it cost me less to breed this one than to buy it. I think he is cute. At first when they spoke of it orbiting I hoped that we would expand to a moon or something, but no such luck. The Habitat is cute too so I don't mind it.

Wondering how hard it will be to get the other two.

what did you breed together to get the Pluto Platypus??

Listal
04-21-15, 03:53 PM
My son got this first try! Let's hope the odds for this one are better than for the valentines day breeds.

what did he breed together to get the Pluto Platypus??

ninasidstorm8
04-21-15, 03:58 PM
Oh ok! So if this is like the valentines goals, would the Plutopus expire on the 24th or can you still breed for it after that (still within the 21 days)? Unfortunately I wasn't playing at valentines, since I gave up in October. I wish I'd returned sooner!

If it follows the Valentine pattern, you will still be able to breed each of the animals until the timer for the final animal expires.

Hawksmoor
04-21-15, 04:15 PM
2 Rockodiles an Iciclaw and 5 Rainguin's later, I got it with Rainguin and Slippopotamus. Phew, one down...good luck everyone!

Clark_Wayne
04-21-15, 04:27 PM
Grr a new type : new headache for tournament ! Good luck zenobia for your chart ! :D

calvinxx
04-21-15, 05:01 PM
I got it with Slippopotamus and Snowpossum :) my habitat will be done in 8 hours!! I'm so excited to see what the other two creatures will be

orleansparish
04-21-15, 05:04 PM
I don't mind these events since I finished the valentines one. I was more upset about the Xmas ones because they were so darn cute. Mainly the tiger clause. I'll see how this goes.

Good luck, all!

Clark_Wayne
04-21-15, 06:07 PM
Got 11h first try but could be glacial griffin. Can not know until egg in nest :D

zenobia42
04-21-15, 08:03 PM
So far, so fail!:
9:00 fail
11:00 - fingers crossed! Not speeding - will sleep on it.

Since I STILL have no cthulhu, NOR a cyclops, after my first 2 tries, I have been breeding various water-earths with my unicorn in the desperate hope for a 45:00 "fail" in addition to this cute Pluto guy.

As usual, looks some incredibly lucky folks got it already on the first try - congrats! - while the rest of us just start the slow descent into desperation, praying for not yet another disappointment. Good luck, all!

ArcadiaTofu
04-21-15, 08:19 PM
Finally got it using Cyclops x Cthulhu >.< Too many tries to count, but thankfully I got it. Good luck, everyone!

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/36232258/Photo%20Apr%2021%2C%203%2059%2023%20PM.png
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/36232258/Photo%20Apr%2021%2C%204%2000%2021%20PM.png

AuntyRose32
04-21-15, 08:53 PM
I put Frostfang and Rhino on the breeding den minutes after the update was released today and got an eleven hour timer, I was sure it was going to be a G. Griffin but was pleasantly surprised when it turned out to be this guy, just put the egg on my nest now. I'm very excited to have got it first try, never usually happens for me. I hope the rest come this quick. Good luck to all still trying.

Ratisorn
04-21-15, 08:54 PM
Super lucky,first try

Good luck.

GreasedLightening
04-21-15, 10:44 PM
Finally got mine...hippogryph and glacial griffin. Good luck all.

Monkeh2369
04-22-15, 01:44 AM
You can sense the frustration and stress in the thread already!:p

I had a nightmare with the Valentine animals myself and didn't get a Matripony. That added to my seemingly poor odds at being able to breed new animals has already got me thinking that I am going to fall short on this. If I end up getting as frustrated with this as I did with Valentine I will be done with the game myself :(

Try 1: 5hr fail
Try 2: 5hr fail

sweetdeda
04-22-15, 02:53 AM
Attempt number 9 and I got him! Good luck everyone!

sweetdeda
04-22-15, 02:56 AM
Just an FYI, because I didn't see it posted, habitat takes 14 hours, while the egg only takes 11.

Thatsmylucy
04-22-15, 03:48 AM
E
Oh great, it's like the Valentine's animals all over again. :rolleyes:

If they are as difficult to breed as those were, they're in for more super unhappy players.

Not to mention.... yay it's another stupid and pointless element! That they can put in tournaments and make have no weakness!

Can't see how this update is positive in any way....

It's also kind of like the last thing we had to breed nature & fire to get a solar simian then if u completed all the steps u would win (I forget what animal it was) I breed nature/fire the whole time finally got one with 6 hours left. The next step was unobtainable in 6 hours. It's almost like they did it on purpose so after all that you'd spend gems to complete. I didn't fall for it, tho it was tempting.

epinederose
04-22-15, 04:11 AM
Noooooooo it does not make me feel better, ;), but thank you lol
Got my 5th rainguin ... Gnnnnnnnnn :rolleyes:
I know the place can only be a Space habitat, but i will buy it as son as the Space animal will be in the n'est, not sonner, that Is what i meant... Dont want to spoil the Space left if i can not have a stupid pluton... :cool: not speeding money anymore if not necessary...
Who wants a rainguin ? I cant help !!!!! :)

keller63
04-22-15, 04:29 AM
honestly dont htink im going to like any of these hybrids really, i dont like eagle beagle and its counterpart palmeranian, and i definitely dont like the fairy ferret clones anymore, just annoying, dont think im fussed with these at all, and in saying that, you watch if i even try for these ill get every single one of them.

i cared about the matripony and never got it, was so frustrated and angry i didnt get it. i feel so sorry for everyone to have yet another one of these stupid trios

infinitelove19
04-22-15, 05:15 AM
Well, got 11 hours on my second attempt, but put it on the nest this morning... and it's a glacial griffin. Next breed 5 hours, sure hope my luck improves!! Good luck everybody!!

I got very lucky with Matripony, but remember breeding for the Chritmas trio on 3 accounts, and only gettig the Santa Claws on one. Thankfully on my main account, but that is still pretty poor odds given how much I was breeding!!! Sure hope this one is more easily achievable.

I do like a good space theme! And I like the colour of the new habitat, too.

Clark_Wayne
04-22-15, 05:28 AM
Yes got it 1st try with frosty-Rhino .

zenobia42
04-22-15, 06:12 AM
So far, so fail!:
11:00 fail getting my hopes up then dashed

55lee55
04-22-15, 06:37 AM
what did you breed together to get the Pluto Platypus??

Rock Rhino and Frostfang.

Drachenia
04-22-15, 08:06 AM

Thank you LonePudding :D Hi, yes there after hatch of Plutopus no more order, we have to wait until 04.24.2015

FigmentValley
04-22-15, 08:27 AM
Yup. 1st try -glacial Griffin.
2nd try 5 hours.

This is going the way of Valentines. Bah.

LonePudding
04-22-15, 08:42 AM
Thank you LonePudding :D Hi, yes there after hatch of Plutopus no more order, we have to wait until 04.24.2015

Thanks! I'm so new to this!

LonePudding
04-22-15, 08:43 AM
#1 - Rainguin
#2 - Rockodile (NEW!!!)
#3 - Iciclaw
#4 - Rainguin
#5 - Rainguin

readysetgo888
04-22-15, 09:04 AM
I have my first 11 hours. Probably a fail....

Hawksmoor
04-22-15, 10:06 AM
So far, so fail!:
11:00 - fingers crossed! Not speeding - will sleep on it.

Since I STILL have no cthulhu, NOR a cyclops, after my first 2 tries, I have been breeding various water-earths with my unicorn in the desperate hope for a 45:00 "fail" in addition to this cute Pluto guy.

As usual, looks some incredibly lucky folks got it already on the first try - congrats! - while the rest of us just start the slow descent into desperation, praying for not yet another disappointment. Good luck, all!

I hope it's a Plutopus zen, please let us know!

Hawksmoor
04-22-15, 10:06 AM
I have my first 11 hours. Probably a fail....

Keep us posted, fingers crossed for you!

zenobia42
04-22-15, 11:20 AM
ready, fingers crossed here for you!

As for me:

epinederose
04-22-15, 11:31 AM
I got 11 hours... Suspens... See you tomorrow morning at 7h30 am..... Rockrhino and frostfang...

Hawksmoor
04-22-15, 11:34 AM

As for me:

Oh no. I'm sad in the face :-(

rjazz
04-22-15, 12:28 PM

As for me:

I think we are on the same path, I just finally got an 11 hours fail - back to the 5 hours...................

chippychan
04-22-15, 12:31 PM
Got an 11 hour timer on my 3rd try (frostfang & rock rhino).

I'm soooo tempted to speed it up to see what it is, but I'll resist. I don't have a Glacial Griffon yet, so either way I'll be happy. :)

my607
04-22-15, 12:34 PM
So far, all I get are rainguins. Hopefully, soon I will get this new creature.

sweetypies97
04-22-15, 01:13 PM
My attempts:

Rainguin
Rainguin
Rainguin
Rockodile
Rainguin
Rainguin
Rainguin
Rainguin
Rainguin
Rainguin
Rainguin
Rainguin
11 hours! Now the wait to see what it is ..... It was a blasted glacial griffin :(
Rainguin
Rainguin
Rainguin
Rockodile
8 hours! eeeeeeeeeeeee!!!! It was an Iciclaw :(
Rainguin
Rainguin
Rainguin
Rainguin
Rockodile
11 hours!! Surely this is it!!!! Nope. Glacial griffin :(
Rainguin
Rockodile
11 hours! It can NOT be another super rare. Oh yes it can.
Rockodile
Rainguin
Rainguin
8 hours. We all know what it will be. Hint: it was not a cosmic critter.
Rainguin
11 hours. Ugh. I don't even get excited to see the time now. BUT I DO GET EXCITED TO SEE MY VERY FIRST PLUTOPUS EGG!!!! Oh my gosh I can't believe it, I finally got one!!!
Rainguin
Rainguin
Rainguin
Iciclaw. That was cruel. I was stupid enough to think that my luck had changed :(
11 hours. Oh you are kidding me. Another plutopus!
Rainguin
Rainguin
Rainguin
Rainguin
Rainguin
Rainguin
Rainguin
Rainguin
Rainguin
Rainguin
Rainguin
8 hours. Oh pleasepleasepleaseplease ....... YES!!!Lemercury!!! I am going to use some gems to speed it and the evolution so I can try for the caturn.
Rainguin
8 hours... iciclaw
Lemercury
Rainguin
11 hours ... Iciclaw
Rainguin
Rainguin

viridium
04-22-15, 01:15 PM
I first got a cromadil but now I see 11 hours
pray to heaven that it is not a joking super rare fail of a griffin.
plutopus come to me 🙏
The second pet is a hyper cute kangaroo hopefully !
How did TL come to this new cosmic type and when will the tree type get new pets?Yes a cute second tree pet

readysetgo888
04-22-15, 01:25 PM
Glacial Griffin :( followed by a Rainguin fail.

rjazz
04-22-15, 02:06 PM
I just got 11 hours-to speed or not to speed -that is the question.

rjazz
04-22-15, 02:17 PM
I caved in-I got it!

LonePudding
04-22-15, 02:26 PM
I caved in-I got it!

So lucky!! Congrats :D

sweetdeda
04-22-15, 02:50 PM
I caved in-I got it!

Awesome! Congrats!

tvangstanke
04-22-15, 03:09 PM
[CENTER]Plutopus
Breed/Incubation: 11 hours
Evolving time: 13 hours

New Quest (21 days)
Step 1:
Have a Plutopus.
Breed Earth + Water.

This is confusing to me.
The assignment tells us to breed Water + Earth,
but according to these posts a lot of you are breeding Earth + Water.
Does this mean the order elements are added to the nest don't matter?:confused:

I'm on my third fail w/Frostfang(15) + Rock Rhino(15)

grannysweetshop2
04-22-15, 03:13 PM
Fail number 5. Failed at Christmas. Failed at Valentine. Why should this one be any different. The odds are stack against me. :(

#6 - 5 hrs
#7 - 5 hrs. :(

ninasidstorm8
04-22-15, 03:15 PM
This is confusing to me.
The assignment tells us to breed Water + Earth,
but according to these posts a lot of you are breeding Earth + Water.
Does this mean the order elements are added to the nest don't matter?:confused:

I'm on my third fail w/Frostfang(15) + Rock Rhino(15)

The current thinking of most long-term players is that the breeding order does not matter.

Buttercup0001
04-22-15, 03:18 PM
After a week of breeding failures and not being able to participate in the last goal, I threw the rock rhino and frostfang into the breeding den and got 11hrs. Is it the Plutopus or is it a Glacial Griffin? Well, Im NOT wasting my gems speeding it up to find out what it is either. Whatever it is, I'll wait out the 11hrs as im soooooooo used to being disappointed in this game.

Update: Yay Truely unbelievable that the 1st pair I put in the breeding nest did indeed turn out to be a Plutopus. Extremely happy considering 1 week of breeding a certain rare animal turned out to be fruitless. :D

tvangstanke
04-22-15, 03:25 PM
The current thinking of most long-term players is that the breeding order does not matter.

Thank you for clarifying! ;)

rjazz
04-22-15, 03:46 PM
So lucky!! Congrats :D
So lucky!! Congrats
Thank you Lone & Sweet!

Hawksmoor
04-22-15, 04:07 PM
Update: Yay Truely unbelievable that the 1st pair I put in the breeding nest did indeed turn out to be a Plutopus. Extremely happy considering 1 week of breeding a certain rare animal turned out to be fruitless. :D

Congrats!

Jennerwein1
04-22-15, 05:49 PM
Got one! Thrilled, because I have not had any luck breeding for a loooong time. :) Rock Rhino and Frostfang, second try.

zenobia42
04-22-15, 08:41 PM
My attempts so far, all fails:
8:00 fail

kindredfire
04-22-15, 08:54 PM
Oh I see this going over like a lead fart !
Just as well as the valentines one. :(

vulpesvulpes1
04-22-15, 08:57 PM
After a few rainguins, I finally got an 11-hr. breeding-time but refuse to use gems to speed up. I don't think I have the super-rare, anyway.
Update: A glacial griffin and another rainquin.
Update: Finally got a Plutopus, followed by another griffin and rainquin.

Buttercup0001
04-22-15, 09:14 PM
Congrats!

Thanks Hawksmoor. The last time I was able to breed an animal first go was the Bansheep. Sending out my luck to all. Good luck. :)

epinederose
04-22-15, 09:35 PM
Could not r?siste as i am awake.. Just spent 1 gem to know what the 11hours were... It it a glacial Griffin egg.. Got already two of those..
Let's do it again... Water and earth... Oh btw, i never had one on the first try... Lucky you ;)

epinederose
04-22-15, 09:40 PM
Egg takes 5 hours, yyyyaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyy a rainguin again... !!!

Zenobia, lets open a rainguin shop.... ;)

missluluspitfire
04-23-15, 12:05 AM
Thought I had it but turned out to be a glacial griffin. Which I am ok with seeming I didn't have one before. But after that it has turned into a rainguin party. Oh well ... I'll keep trying :(

Monkeh2369
04-23-15, 01:08 AM
Try 3: 11hrs!! - Fail - Glacial Griffin :(
Try 4: 8hr fail
Try 5: 5hr fail (in nest as I type)

Sigh :(

maizee0404
04-23-15, 02:27 AM
Got it 5th attempt :)

chippychan
04-23-15, 04:05 AM
Wow, I just got 2 Glacial Griffons in a row. I was happy to get the 1st one, but 2 'super rares' one after the other? Looks like Glacial Griffon has started to like my forest as much as Magmacore. :rolleyes:

It's just raining Rainguins on my 2nd account, so no luck on this one yet for me.

Drachenia
04-23-15, 04:46 AM
Got it 5th attempt :)

Tanz on the table. Congratulations Maizee :D

Drachenia
04-23-15, 05:07 AM
Hello everyone! I breed with Plutopus / Crystal Unicorn and got 11 hours, I have accelerated this and it is again a Plutopus

sweetdeda
04-23-15, 05:11 AM
Congrats to all that are getting Plutopus. Fingers crossed for all still trying.

GC5410
04-23-15, 05:27 AM
Got it 2nd try (using basic water and earth) wow, I've never got anything so fast!! It's usually anything from 10+ tries to some huge number and never even getting it before it's removed!

I wasn't paying attention and starting breeding basic water and earth again (not realising I already had a Plutopus)......and got another one straight away!!! This has definitely never happened to me before! So that's 1st try Rainquin, 2nd try Plutopus, 3rd try Plutopus - weird!

R081Nchan
04-23-15, 06:04 AM
Glacial Griffin become a common animal for me, 3 times 11 hours is Glacial Griffin lol

zenobia42
04-23-15, 06:48 AM

With 3 rare fails in a row, I'm actually starting to miss the common fails! Because the rares take 60-80% longer. :(

ninasidstorm8
04-23-15, 06:59 AM
I got a late start on this one since I needed to clear a duplicate Mardi Claw from the nest. From this thread it looks like 5th try is a popular one to get 11 hours. Happened to me as well. After four 5 hour fails, I got an 11 hour timer last night and lo and behold it turned out to be a Plutopus when I put it in the nest this morning. First new animal I have bred all month. I did get a Solar Simian to complete the Kitsume goal although I already had a couple of them.

Congratulations to all that have bred this one and Good Luck to all those still trying.

grannysweetshop2
04-23-15, 07:18 AM
Fail number 5. Failed at Christmas. Failed at Valentine. Why should this one be any different. The odds are stack against me. :(

#6 - 5 hrs
#7 - 5 hrs
#8 - 5 hrs
#9 - 5 hrs

grannysweetshop2
04-23-15, 07:20 AM
Zenobia 42 - Who will get plutopus first - you or me.

dancingsnickerdoodle
04-23-15, 08:01 AM
So tired of 5 hr fails....so smart me decided to try crystal & snow opossum......
Be careful what you wish for....just got a 45 hr sapphire Cthulhu!

LonePudding
04-23-15, 09:18 AM
5 Rainguins, a Rockodile and an Iciclaw.

saucysammis
04-23-15, 10:10 AM
I got the Plutopus using the Blizzard and the Cold Turkey. I believe it was after one Glacial Griffin fail and two or three Rainguin fails. I bought the habitat before putting the mating pair in the nest - just for my own superstitious luck.

epinederose
04-23-15, 10:54 AM
ha well, 8th or 9th fail, me too..... many little rainguins (must be a nest somewhere) and iceclaw 3 in a row, and of course no Plutopus yet...... havent bread my toronadoo yet...... think if the next one is another fail, i will breed the cow..... moooooooohhhhhhh

:D

mimiamelia
04-23-15, 11:49 AM
5:00
9:00

I wonder how long this list will get...:rolleyes: Good luck everyone!

LadyEna
04-23-15, 11:58 AM
<---Needs more Landsharks for Rainquin Overpopulation! That's all I have bred since event started.

Listal
04-23-15, 12:14 PM
Just got 11 hours, 4th try **crosses fingers for the playtpus!**

though if not what combos have worked for you that have gotten it. I seen
Rainquin & Slippotomus
Rock Rhino & Frost Fang

are there any others out there?

my607
04-23-15, 12:56 PM
I got five rainguins and one Iciclaw hopefully next time I get it.

grannysweetshop2
04-23-15, 12:58 PM
Surprise, surprise! Another Rainguin! Soon I will have a bakers dozen.

LonePudding
04-23-15, 02:02 PM
Got 11 hours!! Now, which one is it...?

ninasidstorm8
04-23-15, 02:08 PM

I hope it' is your Plutopus. :)

LonePudding
04-23-15, 02:25 PM
I hope it' is your Plutopus. :)

Thanks! :) I wouldn't mind the griffin either as it gives good coins at level 10..Who am I kidding?

I WANT THAT PLUTOPUS!!!

epinederose
04-23-15, 02:49 PM
Do you think rainguin can be cooked like a chicken ??? Or like a Turkey ? With oignons and mushroom ? Got 2 more....

epinederose
04-23-15, 02:51 PM
Thanks! :) I wouldn't mind the griffin either as it gives good coins at level 10..Who am I kidding?

I WANT THAT PLUTOPUS!!!
Glacial Griffin is a very efficient animal in battles...
Good luck, I stil try for this plutoplus or plutominus... Will see after my sleep.. Good night

Monkeh2369
04-23-15, 03:01 PM
Try 5: 5hr fail (in nest as I type)
Try 6: 5hr fail
Try 7: 8hr fail

Drachenia
04-23-15, 03:10 PM
Do you think rainguin can be cooked like a chicken ??? Or like a Turkey ? With oignons and mushroom ? Got 2 more....

Hmm sounds good her recipe, but I do not know whether food can be. Good luck by breeding Plutopus :D

Drachenia
04-23-15, 03:13 PM

I hope it is Plutopus, I'll keep my fingers crossed LonePudding :D Good luck

FigmentValley
04-23-15, 04:05 PM
I have SO many Rainquin. Let me see.....

It is a Murder of Crows.... It is a Colony of Penquins ......

What is a group of Rainquin?

I like your idea. I think I would like to call them "Dinner".

A Dinner of Rainquin.

rjazz
04-23-15, 04:41 PM
Tick tock, tick tock!

forestwald
04-23-15, 05:17 PM
Maybe A chow of rainguins?

I was lucky and got it after 4 tries. Unusual, but I still am missing most of the ultra rares....so back to trying for that and llama.

Ca7007
04-23-15, 07:49 PM
You lucky ducks :) I've been trying since it came out and only got rainguins and 1 glacial griffon. :( But I'm definitely glad since I didn't have one before. Good luck everyone, fingers crossed for all of you still trying ;)

zenobia42
04-23-15, 08:27 PM
ANOTHER 11:00 glacial tease today (noted below). NOT enjoying this any more.

It takes a helluvalot of audacity on their part to dare to call this animal, or ANY of their limited impossible animals "rare." If it takes 15+ tries to get freaking ONE of them, IF one at all, it is NOT FREAKING RARE. It is somewhere between super rare and ultra rare. Calling it "rare" is a freaking LIE.

grannysweetshop2
04-23-15, 10:07 PM
ANOTHER 11:00 glacial tease today (noted below). NOT enjoying this any more.

It takes a helluvalot of audacity on their part to dare to call this animal, or ANY of their limited impossible animals "rare." If it takes 15+ tries to get freaking ONE of them, IF one at all, it is NOT FREAKING RARE. It is somewhere between super rare and ultra rare. Calling it "rare" is a freaking LIE.

I feel your frustration. I can't understand why it is just about impossible for some players to ever get new animals and other players get get them right off the bat or they get several of them. It just doesn't seem fair.

epinederose
04-23-15, 10:19 PM
Gooood morning vietnaaaaammmmmm.... I got two brand new rainguin babies.... Yaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyy
Just going to try to see how many breedings it will need, i will have the record of a rainguin colony....
Will call this game the fantasy rain forest ... A new 5 hours breed in the reproduction habitat...
Can one use the skin of rainguin to make leather handbags ???? Or shoes ??? :rolleyes:

LonePudding
04-23-15, 10:43 PM
Yay! I got my Plutopus on my 9th try with Rockodile & Frostfang :p

epinederose
04-23-15, 11:31 PM
Hmm sounds good her recipe, but I do not know whether food can be. Good luck by breeding Plutopus :D
Haha, vielen dank, ich nehme es jetzt eigentlich cool... Du bist deutscher sprache, gell.... Ich habe deinen wald angekuckt... Toll.. Wir Dind ja ausserdem schon Nachbarn..
Viel gluck beim spielen

epinederose
04-23-15, 11:32 PM
No more rainguins ??????? Aaaaaaaaaahhhh........
Congratulations :D

Animenia
04-24-15, 01:18 AM
My results:
1. Rainquin
2. Rainquin
3. Rainquin
4. Rainquin
5. Rainquin
6. Rainquin
7. Rainquin
8. Rainquin
9. Iciclaw - my 4th
10. Rainquin

I even didn't get Griffin. So I think, that Cosmic animals are not for me :) Like Christmas. At least I got all Valentines.

Drachenia
04-24-15, 02:09 AM
Haha, vielen dank, ich nehme es jetzt eigentlich cool... Du bist deutscher sprache, gell.... Ich habe deinen wald angekuckt... Toll.. Wir Dind ja ausserdem schon Nachbarn..
Viel gluck beim spielen

Ja ich bin Deutsche, Danke ich bemuehe mich meinen Wald schoen zu Dekorieren und ich liebe meine Tiere. Ja es ist aergerlich wenn man ein Tier nicht zuechten kann. Ich wuerde dir so gerne einen Plutopus geben und auch denn anderen die Plutopus nicht haben.

Hello Epinederose! Yes Thank you Unfortunately I have no room for decoration, am trying to make my forest beautiful. Yes, if I could I would like to pass on Plutopus, but unfortunately that is not possible. Good luck you get Plutopus and everyone else. :D

Drachenia
04-24-15, 02:15 AM

I'm so happy for you, congratulation LonePudding :D

sweetdeda
04-24-15, 02:30 AM

Congrats LonePuddding!!!

mimiamelia
04-24-15, 03:19 AM
11:00.....:rolleyes:

FigmentValley
04-24-15, 04:30 AM
11:00 Glacial Griffin
8:00
Bah

keller63
04-24-15, 04:37 AM
11 grfiffin
11 Plutopus

epinederose
04-24-15, 04:44 AM
it's rainguin day, halleluyah it's rainguin day ♪♫
the 9th and 10 rainguin..... so far....
and i keep trying, i must be stupid....
pffffffffff

epinederose
04-24-15, 04:46 AM
11:00 Glacial Griffin
8:00
Bah

sorry, but you make me laugh, I like the BAH at the ende of the list....
I know what you feel..... bah !..... me too !! keep trying, thou !!!
good luck

epinederose
04-24-15, 04:52 AM
Ja ich bin Deutsche, Danke ich bemuehe mich meinen Wald schoen zu Dekorieren und ich liebe meine Tiere. Ja es ist aergerlich wenn man ein Tier nicht zuechten kann. Ich wuerde dir so gerne einen Plutopus geben und auch denn anderen die Plutopus nicht haben.

Hello Epinederose! Yes Thank you Unfortunately I have no room for decoration, am trying to make my forest beautiful. Yes, if I could I would like to pass on Plutopus, but unfortunately that is not possible. Good luck you get Plutopus and everyone else. :D

thank you for the proposition, Drachenia,:D
but noooooooooooooooooooooo .......... i want to spend a lot of time getting angry :mad: while waiting to hope to eventually to maybe get an 11 hour breed which will be a stupid bloody Glacial griffin and try again 10 times to get a biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiig huuuuuuuuuuuuuuge rainguin family before i get another 11 hours breed which will be a freaky stupid glacial griffin.......

OH TL I HATE YOU SOooooooo MUCH !!!!!!!!!!!!!
but we still have 19 days to go...............; maybe in may i will have a space animal........... i keep hoping....
that makes of me a stupid bloody freaky player..........
that's the way mhmmmm ahaaa ♪♫ I like it hmmmhhhmm ahaaaa ♪♫

(i think i am crazy, why do i thin that ?........... :rolleyes: )

Hawksmoor
04-24-15, 05:07 AM
Should we keep everything Cosmic Trio-related in this thread only or make one for each creature like we did for Valentine's? I'd be willing to update the OP.

I think that's a good idea to have a second thread. Perhaps today you (or someone) could start a "Cosmic Critters Pt. 2" thread to have the discussion on the second creature release. May get lost in this one! Maybe the title of this thread should be edited to be called "Cosmic Critters Pt. 1 - Plutopus"

FigmentValley
04-24-15, 05:17 AM
Cosmic Critters Pt. 1 - Not Plutopus

matiasabad94
04-24-15, 05:24 AM
I think that's a good idea to have a second thread. Perhaps today you (or someone) could start a "Cosmic Critters Pt. 2" thread to have the discussion on the second creature release. May get lost in this one! Maybe the title of this thread should be edited to be called "Cosmic Critters Pt. 1 - Plutopus"

I agree! If so, we need Kooky Panda or any forum moderator to change the thread title, please.

Hawksmoor
04-24-15, 05:29 AM
Cosmic Critters Pt. 1 - Not Plutopus

Awww, lol. Sorry Figment :-( Hopefully soon!

cocauina
04-24-15, 06:00 AM
Too many Rainguin's, one Glacial Griffin, currently breeding a Rockodile and zero Plutopus on both of my accounts.

chippychan
04-24-15, 06:27 AM
I made my last attempts at this & now I'll wait for today's update before trying again (I feel like the odds might be *slightly* better for it once the update happens). My results on both accounts:

Account 1:
- Glacial Griffon (11 hour) super rare (o.O)
- Iciclaw (8 hour) rare

Account 2:

...so one account has gotten everything BUT plutopus, and the other is only getting rained on. -_-

zombukidolls
04-24-15, 08:59 AM
I got Plutopus on the 5th try and a Glacial Griffin the next try. When I tried for the Valentine animals I got a ton of doves, only one kitten, and no pony. Maybe each of us has hard/easy ones to get?

Monkeh2369
04-24-15, 09:14 AM
Try 5: 5hr fail
Try 8: 5hr fail
Try 9: 8hr fail

Come on TL stop taking the **** with my account now. I cannot ever breed anything new and it is getting fricking tiresome now :mad: :mad: :mad:

zenobia42
04-24-15, 09:29 AM
I agree with those all saying a new thread for today's animal (and a 3rd thread for the final one).

Next try at 2:30 so it may be trying for this and the new one. I hope the new one is also earth + water. Because I have STILL not bred either the cyclops or the cthulhu (and NOT for lack of trying!!!!!) and so I have been putting the unicorn in the den with various water-earth animals and I'd like to be able to continue trying for those 2 of the 4 ultras I am missing while I try for space animals.

epinederose
04-24-15, 09:33 AM
in 10 minutes i will try rockodile and frostfang..... maybe not a rainguin this time.....
it is ok if you start a second thread for the next cosmic animals......
how do you find the second animal ??????
i cant see it anywhere on the game.....
maybe one must have a plutopus first...?....

zenobia42
04-24-15, 09:37 AM
in 10 minutes i will try rockodile and frostfang..... maybe not a rainguin this time.....
it is ok if you start a second thread for the next cosmic animals......
how do you find the second animal ??????
i cant see it anywhere on the game.....
maybe one must have a plutopus first...?....

It won't show up until about 2 hours from now - regular release time (2:30PM Eastern).

readysetgo888
04-24-15, 09:42 AM
Because I have STILL not bred either the cyclops or the cthulhu (and NOT for lack of trying!!!!!) and so I have been putting the unicorn in the den with various water-earth animals and I'd like to be able to continue trying for those 2 of the 4 ultras I am missing while I try for space animals.

Yeah, I'm doing the same thing - I have well over 100 fails for the Cthulhu - it's my most wanted animal. I'd be super thrilled to get it even if it means less time to try for these space animals. I understand the odds are really low on the ultra rares, though, so I can't say I find it that surprising that I haven't gotten it yet.

Of course, my luck and I'll get 45 hours and it will be the Cyclops instead.... I'd be cool getting Cyclops, just not the one I REALLY want.

I'm glad Rainguin fails are short but getting the rare fails definitely messes things up.... I have had every type of fail possible now in my 10-12 or so attempts. Just got another Rockodile fail, so lots more gems to spend to speed things up to be ready to try when the new animal comes out at 2:30.

epinederose
04-24-15, 09:45 AM
arffffffffffffffff another 5 hours breed.......
the funniest thing is that i sold aaaaaaall rainguins, so i havent got one left.... thank god the next one ist going to be a rainguin......
:cool:

thank you for the information, Zenobia..... good luck for plutopus

I have not got an unicorn and have been playing since the first day..; I gave it up......

fantasy12forest
04-24-15, 10:16 AM
I'm having about as much luck with this as I did with the crystal unicorn I don't have :-/

mimiamelia
04-24-15, 11:35 AM
11:00.....:rolleyes:

Yay, finally got it! Good luck everyone!

zenobia42
04-24-15, 11:53 AM
At this point, I switch to trying for either the Plutopus or the just-released Lemurcury which is the same breeding ingredients.
8:00 fail - which is now another freaking tease giving me false freaking hopes

kindredfire
04-24-15, 03:35 PM
Wow impressive very happy got on first try 😄🙀😄

Listal
04-24-15, 03:44 PM
Wow impressive very happy got on first try ������
what combo did you use?

grannysweetshop2
04-24-15, 04:27 PM

#6 - 5 hrs
#7 - 5 hrs
#8 - 5 hrs
#9 - 5 hrs
#10 - 5 hrs
#11 - 5 hrs
# 12 - 5 hrs
# 13 - 5 hrs
# 14 - 5 hrs

tygerlynx
04-24-15, 04:52 PM
I've had 16 5 hour fails in a row. At least they line up well with harvesting nexus nuts.

Foxy_Kit
04-24-15, 05:30 PM
I am still breeding an entire rainguin colony. :)

dragonloona
04-24-15, 07:30 PM
At least I'm not the only one having issues breeding a "rare" creature!!! Like the whole kitsune event to breed ONE rare simian which took almost 80 tries to get... I'm now at 76 tries in trying to get EITHER Plutopus and now Lemurcury!!!! Somethings wrong with the game and I'm almost at my breaking point.... I've still yet to get the tesllama and actually brought the flyerfox due to this breeding issues!!! My list so far!!!

Rainguin-51
Iciclaw-8
Rockodile-11
Glacial Griffin-6

These numbers are scaring me now!!!

missluluspitfire
04-24-15, 07:43 PM
At least I'm not the only one having issues breeding a "rare" creature!!! Like the whole kitsune event to breed ONE rare simian which took almost 80 tries to get... I'm now at 76 tries in trying to get EITHER Plutopus and now Lemurcury!!!! Somethings wrong with the game and I'm almost at my breaking point.... I've still yet to get the tesllama and actually brought the flyerfox due to this breeding issues!!! My list so far!!!

Rainguin-51
Iciclaw-8
Rockodile-11
Glacial Griffin-6

I'm totally in the same boat!! I already bought the space habitat so I think that I jinxed myself.

dragonloona
04-24-15, 07:44 PM

Rainguin-51
Iciclaw-8
Rockodile-11
Glacial Griffin-6

Update!!!!

78 tries and finally got ONE Plutopus!!! List so far...

Rainguin-51
Iciclaw-8
Rockodile-12
Glacial Griffin-6
Plutopus-1
Lemurcury-0

Back to breeding and.... another rainguin!!!

missluluspitfire
04-24-15, 07:45 PM
So do we know how to breed the lemercury yet?

dragonloona
04-24-15, 07:46 PM
I'm totally in the same boat!! I already bought the space habitat so I think that I jinxed myself.

Did that too... two days ago lol. It wouldn't be so bad if the breeding luck wasn't so bad!!!

dragonloona
04-24-15, 07:47 PM
So do we know how to breed the lemercury yet?

Same as the Plutopus... breed rock and water!

zenobia42
04-24-15, 09:15 PM
At this point, I switch to trying for either the Plutopus or the just-released Lemurcury which is the same breeding ingredients.
yet another 11:00 fail getting my hopes up then dashed

They have blocked me from getting this, haven't they? Sigh. Well, if they want to get rid of me, not allowing me to breed hardly anything at all like this, for long enough, will eventually do it. If I fail to get the final presumably super-rare animal in this group, that's my sign to myself to be done with this game. And needless to say any future game I see with their name on it. Making it nearly impossible for some people to get the game rewards... you know if there isn't a law out there that all players should be treated equally by all these types of games, given equal odds in everything, there should be.

Whatever. Time to read my mail to see what I bad girl I've been tonight. Then go back to typing nothing but formulaic "I bred this" or "I didn't get this" and no getting to know each other is allowed and we have always been at was in Eurasia. Whatever.

grannysweetshop2
04-24-15, 09:25 PM
Wow! Guess what I got! Another Rainguin!!!! Storm 8 must be running a special on them.

epinederose
04-24-15, 11:32 PM

They have blocked me from getting this, haven't they? Sigh. Well, if they want to get rid of me, not allowing me to breed hardly anything at all like this, for long enough, will eventually do it. If I fail to get the final presumably super-rare animal in this group, that's my sign to myself to be done with this game. And needless to say any future game I see with their name on it. Making it nearly impossible for some people to get the game rewards... you know if there isn't a law out there that all players should be treated equally by all these types of games, given equal odds in everything, there should be.

Whatever. Time to read my mail to see what I bad girl I've been tonight. Then go back to typing nothing but formulaic "I bred this" or "I didn't get this" and no getting to know each other is allowed and we have always been at was in Eurasia. Whatever.

oh dont give up, Zenobia, lets encourage eachother...... i got two rainguins during the night, and a nex rainguin in the nest, and an 8 hours breed.... i dont give up hope, but i wont try the 6 days left one, the fox...... bah..... couraaaaaaage !!!!

Wow! Guess what I got! Another Rainguin!!!! Storm 8 must be running a special on them.
yep me too...... S8 wants to get rid of rainguins, we too !!!!!

stupid game !!!!!

:p

Monkeh2369
04-25-15, 12:36 AM
Try 10: 5hr fail
Try 11: 5hr fail
Try 12: 5hr fail

LonePudding
04-25-15, 03:26 AM
No more rainguins ??????? Aaaaaaaaaahhhh........
Congratulations :D

I'm so happy for you, congratulation LonePudding :D

Congrats LonePuddding!!!

Thanks guys! Good luck to all of you!

epinederose
04-25-15, 04:59 AM
Yayyyyyy thank you LonePudding :D
Now i have a rainguin waiting to hatch but first the Toronado to hatch.. Makes a litle change in the rainguin world....

Monkeh2369
04-25-15, 06:04 AM
Try 12: 5hr fail

That was wrong what I put above. The last try was 8hrs and not 5 like I put and I have just put it on the nest - it is a Lemurcury!!!

sweetdeda
04-25-15, 06:42 AM
That was wrong what I put above. The last try was 8hrs and not 5 like I put and I have just put it on the nest - it is a Lemurcury!!!

Congrats Monkeh!!!!!

kestrelcatcher
04-25-15, 07:52 AM
I got two 11 hour breed times. The first one I am sure is a griffin, as it doesn't look like the egg dumbpluff posted, but I have hopes for the second 11 hour one! Not sure how many tries it has been...

readysetgo888
04-25-15, 07:57 AM

You should definitely not quit!
Maybe you should focus on the positive things that you've gotten in the game?
I feel like overall we both have very similar breeding records with number of animals gotten, and I consider myself extremely lucky in the game. I mean, there are many players that have played as long as we have that haven't even gotten a first Unicorn yet or only just got it. I've had my Unicorn since the fall and I recently bred an ultra rare treasure animal. I've gotten about half of the one week limiteds (probably the best I can expect without speed breeding). I know the odds are really low on all the limited animals, and the fact that I can say that overall I've gotten more than I've missed makes me lucky in the game. I know many players have missed far more than they've gotten.

Anyway, for overall fairness in breeding, I would think players that got the Valentines trio should be the ones to not get the space animals. I got the Valentines animals so if I miss these, as much as it will suck, I'd say it's fair. Though, quite likely, some players that got the Valentines animals will also get these, and some players will wind up getting neither. Not to mention the players that never did even get the all the Christmas animals and then also didn't get the Valentines. Those players are the ones that should feel the game hates them, lol. I got the Christmas animals and Valentines animals so honestly, I don't see how I can complain if I don't get these. I'm already luckier than many....

There's still plenty of time though! It's way too early to give up and say you aren't going to get them! We can both definitely still get at least the rare space animals (I think the super rare will have the odds of an ultra rare like the Matripony, so I'm not getting my hopes up at all for that...)

tygerlynx
04-25-15, 09:54 AM
Oh, now 20 rainguin fails..and a glacial griffin fail! wooo.

Seriously though, the last new animal I've bred is the palmeranian.

Doompicnic
04-25-15, 09:59 AM
I'm on my fourth griffin. I'm hoping the 11 hour I got this morning is finally it but yeah it probably isn't.

epinederose
04-25-15, 11:31 AM
What Is the diff?rence be tweet a super rare glacial Griffin and a rare plotupus ??????
Pfffff it Is easier to get griffins.... And now it Is not a rainguin anymore, notre a Griffin...
It's an Iceclaw
Yayyyyy be happy, dont worry....
Congratulations for the lemurcury
Is it water earth too ?????:confused:

Drachenia
04-25-15, 11:43 AM
What Is the diff?rence be tweet a super rare glacial Griffin and a rare plotupus ??????
Pfffff it Is easier to get griffins.... And now it Is not a rainguin anymore, notre a Griffin...
It's an Iceclaw
Yayyyyy be happy, dont worry....
Congratulations for the lemurcury
Is it water earth too ?????:confused:

Yes, it is also Water / Earth, you can get Lemurcury without first Plutopus to have. Good Luck

Ellerslie6
04-25-15, 11:50 AM
Plutopus from Rock Rhino and Frostfang on 5th try. 11 hours. Sold seahorse to make room in big waterway but still says no habitat available. Water clearly an element so what's going on??

cocauina
04-25-15, 01:46 PM
[list=1](...)

I'm breeding Frostfang and Rock Rhino since Plutopus was released, and only had 1 time, the 8hrs and 11hrs of breeding, and what did I get? A Glacial Griffin and a Iciclaw, BUT what I think that is very strange, is the fact that I had the Glacial Griffin and a Rockodile at the same time on both of my accounts, when the rest was only Rainguins. Don't know if this only coincidence or our bad luck in this game is equal.

I understand you, with the Valentine Trio I didn't got the Matripony, because TL only decided to give me Armordillos and \ or 2 Volcamels and Rampages. I don't know why, but when we only had 1 week left (it was only when I was able to get the Love Dove to breed with Smitten Kitten), there was more players complaining about the Armordillo fails than was players saying that they finally got Matripony, probably TL decided to reduce the amount of Matripony's in the game and some of the players were deprived to have it.

Plutopus from Rock Rhino and Frostfang on 5th try. 11 hours. Sold seahorse to make room in big waterway but still says no habitat available. Water clearly an element so what's going on??

Why you don't buy the special habitat for the new planetary element?

But it's better to send an email to TL - support@teamlava.com

epinederose
04-25-15, 02:05 PM
Yes, it is also Water / Earth, you can get Lemurcury without first Plutopus to have. Good Luck
oohh this is a good surprise, then, thank you Drachenia !

i hatched an Iceclaw, but have an 8 hour breed.......
Frostfang + slippopotamus
i ll tell you after my sleep.. good night and good luck all....

YasminIssa
04-25-15, 02:25 PM
Eventually I got my Plutopus 2 hours ago :) my breeding combination was Rock Rhino X Frostfang.
Previously, I was so unlucky in getting Matropony and Santa, so I guess this time it will be fair enough if I would be able to get all the cosmic trio, I hope.
Congratulations to all who already got it and I pray from my heart to all other who still trying.

Doompicnic
04-25-15, 05:31 PM
Boo I just got another Glacial Griffin. #5.

epinederose
04-25-15, 10:41 PM
Iceclaw in the nest, and a 11 hours breeding with rockodile and blizzard.... Have a good sunday :)

FigmentValley
04-26-15, 05:36 AM
11 hours = glacial Griffin. Bah.

Hawksmoor
04-26-15, 06:25 AM
I'm a little confused by a pop up I got. It says discover the last planetary animal this Friday, but it isays to breed it on the 28th which is Tuesday...so is it available Tuesday or Friday?? Unfortunately every time I try to post the pic my iPad closes, not sure why. If someone else gets the pop up maybe they could post the pic. Thx

LonePudding
04-26-15, 06:38 AM
I'm a little confused by a pop up I got. It says discover the last planetary animal this Friday, but it isays to breed it on the 28th which is Tuesday...so is it available Tuesday or Friday?? Unfortunately every time I try to post the pic my iPad closes, not sure why. If someone else gets the pop up maybe they could post the pic. Thx

We should get the last animal on the Tuesday 28th, but I'll check my pop up next time I get it.

Hawksmoor
04-26-15, 06:59 AM
We should get the last animal on the Tuesday 28th, but I'll check my pop up next time I get it.

Thanks. That's what I thought too which is why I was confused by it.

epinederose
04-26-15, 07:28 AM
Na na naaaaaa !!! rockodile+blizard 11 hours=finally plutopus...
Hope so much that Zenobia will get one soon
I.ll try this combination again, trying for the second one now.... Pfffff
Mate i will get another plutopus... Stupid RARE animal... No wonder i never got a cristal unicorn !!!

Hawksmoor
04-26-15, 07:29 AM

Ok it worked this time, I switched my browser.

zenobia42
04-26-15, 07:59 AM
4th 11:00 fail
5th 11:00 fail

Really? The plutopus and lemurcury are "rare" and yet I get not one, not two, not three, but FIVE "super rares" and ZERO of the limited "rares"? Really?
TL's is doing a bang-up job of ensuring those who have anything negative to say about them don't get to breed anything new to drive us away! Great job, TL! Another couple weeks of this and you'll have another wave of veteran players quitting the game, starting with me.

epinederose
04-26-15, 08:17 AM
Na na naaaaaa !!! rockodile+blizard 11 hours=finally plutopus...
Hope so much that Zenobia will get one soon
I.ll try this combination again, trying for the second one now.... Pfffff
Mate i will get another plutopus... Stupid RARE animal... No wonder i never got a cristal unicorn !!!

zenobia42
04-26-15, 08:28 AM
You should definitely not quit!
Maybe you should focus on the positive things that you've gotten in the game?
I feel like overall we both have very similar breeding records with number of animals gotten, and I consider myself extremely lucky in the game. I mean, there are many players that have played as long as we have that haven't even gotten a first Unicorn yet or only just got it. I've had my Unicorn since the fall and I recently bred an ultra rare treasure animal. I've gotten about half of the one week limiteds (probably the best I can expect without speed breeding). I know the odds are really low on all the limited animals, and the fact that I can say that overall I've gotten more than I've missed makes me lucky in the game. I know many players have missed far more than they've gotten.

Anyway, for overall fairness in breeding, I would think players that got the Valentines trio should be the ones to not get the space animals. I got the Valentines animals so if I miss these, as much as it will suck, I'd say it's fair. Though, quite likely, some players that got the Valentines animals will also get these, and some players will wind up getting neither. Not to mention the players that never did even get the all the Christmas animals and then also didn't get the Valentines. Those players are the ones that should feel the game hates them, lol. I got the Christmas animals and Valentines animals so honestly, I don't see how I can complain if I don't get these. I'm already luckier than many....

There's still plenty of time though! It's way too early to give up and say you aren't going to get them! We can both definitely still get at least the rare space animals (I think the super rare will have the odds of an ultra rare like the Matripony, so I'm not getting my hopes up at all for that...)
Thanks for the encouragement, ready. :D

Maybe the 25th time will be the charm for me.

It feels like I've tried more than 25 times for this but I think what is coloring my perception of my inability to breed these space animals is that the game has only allowed me to breed one new animal in the last 38 days. That's a CRAZY dry spell. And it makes it feel like I've been failing at this forever because I've been just generally failing at the game for so, so long. I've been breeding on average 2.5-4 times a day during this period. That's well over 100 breedings, with only one positive result. Less than 1% of my breedings have been anything other than a fail lately. Those odds are beyond credible IMO.

FigmentValley
04-26-15, 08:28 AM
I have had better "luck" breeding slipopotomus with blizard. "Luck" meaning I have NOT gotten as many rainquins and I have had far more "other" creatures. So far, none of them are cosmic animals, but they are not rainquins!

(I am trying VERY hard to go all Pollyanna on this thing. It's not really working, but I'm TRYING!)

readysetgo888
04-26-15, 11:00 AM
Just bred my 19th fail. This is demoralizing.

desiree285
04-26-15, 12:07 PM
No fun this, any of the new animals are just impossible to breed

Ellerslie6
04-26-15, 02:05 PM
Just got second plutopus - Rockodile and Iciclaw. Obviously wanted Lemercure. How is this game bearable when animals essential for battles are limited? What about those who join after Xmas and Valentine - what hope have they got?? I'm of same view as so many others- if this quest is impossible to achieve in the time I too will be looking for a new game. Any suggestions?

zenobia42
04-26-15, 07:26 PM
Just got second plutopus - Rockodile and Iciclaw. Obviously wanted Lemercure. How is this game bearable when animals essential for battles are limited? What about those who join after Xmas and Valentine - what hope have they got?? I'm of same view as so many others- if this quest is impossible to achieve in the time I too will be looking for a new game. Any suggestions?

Never fear - the very clear trend is to make it EASIER for latecomers to get ahead while pushing the veterans out of the game. I'm sure that, now that they have decided nothing is sacred and they can change any and all strengths/weaknesses for any tournament, that they will make it so that it will never matter again if you have Xmas of Valentine's animals. The next tournament, you will just need Space animals. And a couple tournaments after that, you will just need whatever the next limited holiday element is.

For example, when Xmas was the new element, it had no weaknesses. As it becomes older, weaknesses are added to it. I will not be the slightest bit surprised if they start stripping away its strengths and the next tournament the only element strong to treasure is Space. Leaving us unwanted old players out in the cold. But you have so little trouble breeding Space animals you have two already. So you will be just fine... until you become a long-time player anyway. They will make Space stronger and continue to make Xmas and Valentine weaker (except the ones on their side :rolleyes:) until the old animals are utterly useless any more.

The whole idea of this game, since they introduced limited animals, has become about pressuring us to feel like we HAVE to have the LATEST animal. Old holiday elements don't matter. They MAKE them not matter any more. To try to squeeze more gems out of us. To try to make us BUY the new ones.

zenobia42
04-26-15, 07:30 PM
another 11:00 fail getting my hopes up then dashed
3rd 11:00 fail
6th 11:00 fail - I'm NOT kidding - SIX GLACIAL GRIFFIN TEASES

Riiiiiiiiight - the glacial griffin has "super rare" odds. And the 2 space animals have "rare" odds. For ALL players. Riiiiiiiight. If you believe that, I've got a bridge to sell you.

FigmentValley
04-26-15, 07:44 PM
But people DO buy gems and animals. It never used to be done - or at least rarely. In DS - in the beginning at least -NOBODY bought things. Then the tournaments started, the limited animals, the other specialties. People spent more -and a new market was born.

TL has a GREAT cash cow! Why in the world would they NOT continue on? It is a business and the business of business is to make money. I understand that! I am a business person, too. I won't begrudge them that.

I do, however, fault their logic in adjusting difficulty/percentages according to a player's level or collection of creatures. This is not a way to add "interest" or "a challenge" to more senior players. It is, instead, a frustration leading to game ending anger.

As long as so many are willing to spend money for a collection of virtual creatures, the breeding will stay secondary. The winning of a tournament, I think, is meant to be a VERY difficult thing to do, without spending gems. With older players handicapped, it stays at a high level of difficulty, leading to all levels of players spending.

Such is the game's design - what it has evolved to be in response to the fact that so many are willing to spend. If this is not what you can enjoy doing, vote with your feet and quit.

I, personally, understand that I am expected to spend a certain amount of money to purchase my entertainment. That is a given. This game involves RNG and percentages and "luck". That is its design. Ok. I am, however, feeling that I would not get my "money's worth" were I to spend more. So I don't. I won't. Others do, so it will remain the way it is. So be it.

grannysweetshop2
04-26-15, 08:18 PM
Still no plutopus. Stopped keeping track of the number of Rainguins I have gotten. Oh well, not much I can do about it.

Monkeh2369
04-27-15, 01:41 AM
Try 3: 11hrs!! - Fail - Glacial Griffin
Try 12: Lemurcury!!!
Try 13: 5hr fail
Try 14: 5hr fail
Try 15: 5hr fail
Try 16: 5hr fail
Try 17: 11hrs - Glacial Griffin - Fail
Try 18: 5hr fail

chippychan
04-27-15, 03:21 AM
I managed to get this finally, and on both accounts at the same time too! I bred them within moments of each other. o.O
I woke up this morning to find Plutopus eggs ready for the nest. My results for this one:

Account 1:
- Glacial Griffon (11 hour) super rare (o.O)'
- Iciclaw (8 hour) rare

Account 2:
- Iciclaw (8 hour) rare
- Iciclaw (8 hour) rare

So my 1st account is trying now for Lemurcury & my 2nd account has both. Used Rock Rhino & Frostfang, sped a tiny bit at first but I decided to stop spending gems & was just patient.

Something I'd like to mention is my luck seemed to change once I built the new habitat (I loved the look of it and just wanted one in my forest no matter what). I built it on my 2nd account & got Lemurcury shortly after, then I built it on my 1st account & got Plutopus within 24 hours. Probably just coincidence though.

GOOD LUCK to everyone still trying! ;)

sweetdeda
04-27-15, 04:04 AM
Zenobia, I so wish we could give animals to our neighbors, you deserve this so much. All the hard work you put into this game for all other players is just amazing, I wish you luck and I hope you soon get the cosmic animals.

TokiChunsa
04-27-15, 05:59 AM
I finally got this yesterday. Yay!!

tuffyjkitten
04-27-15, 10:12 AM
It was raining rainguins all weekend but today I got a plutopus! I'm very happy since I didnt get any of the Valentine animals with the similar breeding goals.

zenobia42
04-27-15, 10:26 AM
[QUOTE=zenobia42;1100071] 5:00 fail

I just went to the market and bought a Lemurcury. Hoping that will trigger some function in the game and somehow increase my odds of getting this one.

cocauina
04-27-15, 10:52 AM
2 days straight with only Rainguins..

ash717
04-27-15, 02:36 PM
These are torture!

21 x 5 hour
4 x 9 hour
3 x 11 hour (all were griffon)
1 x 8 hour (luckily Lemurcery)

Em_storm
04-27-15, 03:13 PM
Why is this one so difficult to get? I had much better luck with the Valentine ones, not that they were easy... Rainguins, rainguins everywhere!

FigmentValley
04-27-15, 06:06 PM
[QUOTE=zenobia42;1100071] 5:00 fail

I just went to the market and bought a Lemurcury. Hoping that will trigger some function in the game and somehow increase my odds of getting this one.

You will now be inundated with Lemurcury.......

Animenia
04-28-15, 03:47 AM
Dear TL If you don't want to give me Plutompus, give me at least Griffin please!!!! :)

chippychan
04-28-15, 03:54 AM
[QUOTE=zenobia42;1100309]

You will now be inundated with Lemurcury.......

My thoughts too. :(
I hope you have better luck soon Zenobia.

Monkeh2369
04-28-15, 05:34 AM
Try 19: 5hr fail
Try 20: 5hr fail
Try 21: 5hr fail

I know I have got a Lemurcury (which some people haven't) so I shouldn't really complain but trying to get a Plutopus is now very very frustrating and annoying. The 3rd animal is out later and I am guessing that by what happened in the past that you will need to breed a Plutopus and Lemurcury to get the last one. Still 15 days left but I really can't be bothered with constant 5hr fails for the next 2 weeks. I might give it till the weekend and if I still haven't got a Plutopus by then to just abandon it and delete the game. I know I keep saying this but the game isn't fun and is just frustration and stress. Just about had enough of it :(

Sylvrthrne
04-28-15, 08:23 AM
Currently banging my head against my phone (which requires a certain degree of delicacy)

sooo......

rainguin rainguin rainguin rainguin rainguin rainguin rainguin rainguin rainguin rainguin rainguin rainguin ROCKODILE!
rainguin rainguin rainguin rainguin rainguin rainguin rainguin rainguin rainguin rainguin ROCKODILE!
rainguin rainguin GLACIAL GRIFFIN!
rainguin GLAICIAL GRIFFIN!

(followed immediately by....)

GLACIAL GRIFFIN!

then...

(wait for it....)

rainguin....

(dum dum dum)

GLACIAL GRIFFIN!

now I'm sitting on another 11 hours 0.o

It's like some twisted game of 'guin 'guin griffin

I swear the other four googley-eyed griffins are laughing at me now...just saw a pair high five each other when they thought I wasn't looking...

YeahBabyBabylonian
04-28-15, 08:24 AM

Rats, and here I was coming to whine about just getting my fifth glacial griffin with no plutopus. Way to steal my thunder! All kidding aside, what I find the most infuriating about this is not the crazy low chances to breed the event creatures (altho obviously that is frustrating). I get that. What bothers me most about it is just the blatant dishonesty surrounding it all. When one creature is labeled "rare" and another is labeled "super rare" that establishes clear and reasonable expectations about the relative frequency with which they should occur. If you breed the same combination 30 times, you have a right to expect that the "rare" animal will show up more often than the "super rare" animal. Like you I have bred stone and water non-stop since this event began, using gems here and there to speed things up. I haven't kept track of my total # of breeds but I have gotten 5 "super rare" glacial griffins, 2 rockodiles, untold legions of rainguins and yeah, zero "rare" plutopi/lemurcurys.

TeamLava, if anybody actually reads this stuff, it's okay for you to have events that are difficult, and which give us a very low chance of success. But have the decency to be honest about it. Don't give us all the expectation that an event will be reasonably easy - breeding one "rare" animal over the course of a week should be a gimme, especially when there are only five possible outcomes and the common fail time is only 5h - and then disappoint us by making the chances ridiculously low. Dedicated players are going to get frustrated that they can't complete such a seemingly simple event, and you're going to lose people over it.

chippychan
04-28-15, 08:26 AM
I swear the other four googley-eyed griffins are laughing at me now...just saw a pair high five each other when they thought I wasn't looking...

This made me laugh out loud. :)

I hope your current 11 hour is the elusive Plutopus.

readysetgo888
04-28-15, 09:20 AM
What bothers me most about it is just the blatant dishonesty surrounding it all. When one creature is labeled "rare" and another is labeled "super rare" that establishes clear and reasonable expectations about the relative frequency with which they should occur. If you breed the same combination 30 times, you have a right to expect that the "rare" animal will show up more often than the "super rare" animal.

TeamLava, if anybody actually reads this stuff, it's okay for you to have events that are difficult, and which give us a very low chance of success. But have the decency to be honest about it. Don't give us all the expectation that an event will be reasonably easy - breeding one "rare" animal over the course of a week should be a gimme, especially when there are only five possible outcomes and the common fail time is only 5h - and then disappoint us by making the chances ridiculously low. Dedicated players are going to get frustrated that they can't complete such a seemingly simple event, and you're going to lose people over it.

I thoroughly agree with this.

I don't expect them to have events where everyone gets all the animals, nor do I think they should. If everyone got all the animals all the time, the game would be less fun, and they wouldn't make any money.

It's just that the line between what I consider fair tactics and unfair tactics has definitely been crossed. Labeling these event animals "rare" and then messing with the odds so that the permanent super rare becomes almost common is deceitful. They WANT the permanent super rare to show up all the them, to provoke people into speeding. Not only do they make the breed times the same to tempt people into speeding, but then they adjust the odds so that people are getting the super rare fail over and over and while being totally unable to breed the "rare" with the same breed time.

It just leaves a bad taste in everyone's mouth. If you want the limited animals to have the odds of super rares, then label them super rares. People will still try for them and speed for them, but they will at least have reasonable expectations about their chances. And I do find the fact that they have given both animals the same breed time as other outcomes AND then adjusted the odds so that those fails become common to be crossing the line into unfair tactics. It's one thing to make the breed times the same to tempt people's self control. That I can understand, much as I don't like it, but then to manipulate the odds so that those same time fails are showing up all the time? Disgusting. Unfortunately I can expect no better from any TL game.

amerirish
04-28-15, 11:33 AM
Been breeding Pandaffodil & Pyro Pony incessantly since the goal first popped up with all fails. I am rapidly losing patience and interest in this game. I think my days are numbered from here on out unless they make some major changes.

Sylvrthrne
04-28-15, 12:27 PM
BWAAAAA!

ok, GLACIER GRIFFIN NUMBER FIVE is on the nest, immediately followed by another 11 HOUR TIMER!!

odds....odds....how many GLACIER GRIFFINS can I get in a ROW?

coincidence?

:mad:

(by the way, the emoticon library really needs to be expanded...I'm voting for one that adequately expresses "rolling eyes while smacking head and screaming")

grannysweetshop2
04-28-15, 12:42 PM
Still trying to get a Plutopus. I did manage to get my first 11 hr. But it is probably just a griffin. Fingers crossed. Sure would like to get this trio because I have never gotten any of the other trios. Pleaseeeeeeeee!

Nope!!!! It was a griffin. Boo! Hiss!

Doompicnic
04-28-15, 01:15 PM
I still haven't gotten this. I can't express enough how unfun this game has become :(

YeahBabyBabylonian
04-28-15, 01:49 PM
Been breeding Pandaffodil & Pyro Pony incessantly since the goal first popped up with all fails. I am rapidly losing patience and interest in this game. I think my days are numbered from here on out unless they make some major changes.

Umm, Pandaffodil and Pyro Pony are fire/nature which won't work .. you need to breed water/earth (so, Rock Rhino + Frostfang). Good luck!

skippylass
04-28-15, 06:07 PM
Will breeding a Lemurcury with Frostfang get you the Plutopus? Has anyone tried it successfully?

tygerlynx
04-28-15, 06:09 PM
Finally! After about 30+ fails (including numerous super rare glacial griffins...) I finally bred both the Plutopus and Lemurcury today. Just in time to start trying for Caturn tomorrow!

zenobia42
04-28-15, 06:45 PM
(Here I paused trying for the plutopus for a moment to experiment - the lemurcury I bought x unicorn, hoping for a cyclops. It gave me another lemurcury. not counted in my tally here. Just a parentheses :))

Sylvrthrne
04-28-15, 06:47 PM
yup. glacier griffin number six...just had three griffins in a row...

Monkeh2369
04-29-15, 01:55 AM
Try 19: 5hr fail
Try 20: 5hr fail
Try 21: 5hr fail
Try 22: 5hr fail
Try 23: 5hr fail
Try 25: 11hr in breeding pot - no idea what it is yet!!!!

orleansparish
04-29-15, 01:59 AM
All I'm getting are 5 hour breeding times. This is horrible!

sweetypies97
04-29-15, 01:59 AM
I'm onto my 17th fail. It is disheartening.

Sylvrthrne
04-29-15, 06:27 AM
Switched out breeding pairs after a week of rainguins and 6 griffins, the last 3 griffins being in a row. So far, my first 8 hour tease (iciclaw) and a rainguin...

cocauina
04-29-15, 07:48 AM
Yesterday I was able to breed Plutopus, today I got the Lemurcury, Caturn here I go. I was already giving up on breeding them, but I decided to continue breeding the same pair of animals and got them almost in a row.

Good luck for everyone that is still trying, I hope you got them really soon!

zenobia42
04-29-15, 09:00 AM
I got 11:00 this morning. Like Monkeh, I am waiting it out. I am 99% sure it is yet another glacial griffin, but this is the 7th 11:00 I got and 7 is a lucky number, right? I don't think my heart can take a 7th 11:00 teaser fail. It's really beyond absurd now. I am becoming more and more convinced this is ... a word that starts with r and end with igged.