PDA

View Full Version : NEW spin to win-ANDROID

mbyte68
04-21-15, 10:58 AM
only seems to be on Android at min dunno if iphone gettin out this week

edit KP

Android only. It has the Moonlight Dragon that Android players weren't able to access previously. http://forums.storm8.com/images/smilies/smile.png

http://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=19877&d=1429696382 (http://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=19877&d=1429696382)

BiteMe111
04-21-15, 11:03 AM
Maybe a way to compensate us for not having the anniversary event? Dragons on every second field, but not ones that would be super rare or "not found through breeding ". I won a Lorekeeper on my first spin. I think there was the dragon that iOs users have in the anniversary event (is it Moonlight?) and Smoke, don't remember the others. One field with maps, one with 2 carousel poles, the rest are food or silver.

mbyte68
04-21-15, 11:04 AM
yh tried uploading a pic from my phone stupid thing failed 3x pffffft :/

cocauina
04-21-15, 11:12 AM
Can anyone post a screenshot, please? Thanks! :p

PrincessCouture2014
04-21-15, 11:22 AM
I got three maps :(

BiteMe111
04-21-15, 11:33 AM
I looked through the dragon list trying to remember the others, I am almost sure 8 bit was there as well. Not going to buy extra spins, so won't be able to take a screenshot till tomorrow.

sarydactl
04-21-15, 11:35 AM
The dragons available are: Geode, 8-bit, Moonlight, Smoke, and Lorekeeper.

BiteMe111
04-21-15, 11:36 AM
This is the greyed out version, in case someone can recognize the remaining dragons.

CuteTali
04-21-15, 11:36 AM
Spin to Win on android seems to be broke for me, spinning does nothing at all, nothing happens when I spin, tried it several times, tried closing the game and re-openning. Does anyone else have this problem?

freshfunin2008
04-21-15, 11:38 AM
Spin to Win on android seems to be broke for me, spinning does nothing at all, nothing happens when I spin, tried it several times, tried closing the game and re-openning. Does anyone else have this problem?

you have to spin it hard. Last time i spun it hard it went like 4 spaces.... stopped and started to go really fast the opposite direction. It acts weird on Android for me. But hey it finally did spin. LOL

PrincessCouture2014
04-21-15, 11:54 AM
Lorekeeper,smoke n 8-bit I saw. Two poles too n maps. Rest idk

Tinkerbel48
04-21-15, 12:12 PM
Personally I have an android and I am enjoying the game with what is available. Quite frankly I don't even care what iPhone users get...I think the game developers are doing the best they can, one quick solution is ...just go buy an iphone if you feel that *****ed.

BiteMe111
04-21-15, 12:19 PM
I received the opportunity to buy on sale, a Moonlit Mountains habitat (blue and white) for 100 gold.

We (Android users) got this too.

cocauina
04-21-15, 12:31 PM
This is the greyed out version, in case someone can recognize the remaining dragons.

It's easy to recognize all of them, Moonlight the blue one, Smoke the grey one, 8 Bit the green one, Geode the purple one and Lorekeerp the green with a misture of blue :P

jessicabrown2006
04-21-15, 01:55 PM

Yes it seems to be broken for me too.
I don't have a touch screen, I can move the wheel but it doesn't "spin" it is driving me mad!

CuteTali
04-21-15, 02:22 PM
I don't have a touch screen, I can move the wheel but it doesn't "spin" it is driving me mad!

Thank you for responding, I thought just mine was broken!

CuteTali
04-21-15, 03:50 PM

After considering another person having the same issue, while so many other people have no issues with it, that made me think, maybe I should try restarting my device, but that didn't make any difference at all. Then I thought since spinning does nothing at all, maybe try the other way and sure enough, spinning it the opposite way got it to work, I got a few apples, but at least I know how to spin it now. Try spinning it counter-clock wise instead of clock-wise, that seems to work for me.

kooky panda
04-21-15, 06:34 PM
Guys, recent off topic posts have been removed. Please stay on topic of the Spin the Wheel.

Are you still having issues spinning the wheel?

popcorn_belle
04-21-15, 07:03 PM
I got 8bit on my first spin, which I already have

chixyb
04-21-15, 07:20 PM
I got maps but I'm not too upset cause I don't see much of interest on this wheel. Then again, half the images never showed up for me when I spun so maybe I missed something great.

jim23cash
04-21-15, 07:45 PM
Hey Kooky, is this Android only? If so, could you put that in heading possibly? I'll keep checking back, but I don't have it on iPad...
Thanks! Annie :D

PepperWoo
04-21-15, 08:25 PM
Oh I missed a few hours for this spin since I haven't checked my Android all day... I hope I won't miss my final spin by a few minutes because of this. XD

hon3ycomb
04-22-15, 03:44 AM

Someone was asking for a screen shot.

1st spin: 3 maps :mad:
2nd spin: 180k coins ;(
3rd spin: smoke dragon

tito786
04-22-15, 03:53 AM
like always.....started spin to win with food....:(

BiteMe111
04-22-15, 08:44 AM
Maps in the second spin. Oh well, can't complain about free.

PrincessCouture2014
04-22-15, 09:47 AM
Day 2 spin 250000. I really want all the dragons :(

kooky panda
04-22-15, 10:12 AM
Hey Kooky, is this Android only? If so, could you put that in heading possibly? I'll keep checking back, but I don't have it on iPad...
Thanks! Annie :D
I think it is android only . I will edit the thread when I get confirmation.

edit- Yes android only. It has the Moonlight Dragon that Android players weren't able to access previously. http://forums.storm8.com/images/smilies/smile.png

Title edited.

813vv
04-22-15, 11:26 AM
1. Lorekeeper (which I jst got from breeding)
2. Coins

Pls pls... give me Smoke which I love the most, nothing else I need :D

kjbrogren
04-22-15, 02:28 PM
Wow I can't believe I got the 8bit on first spin and the smoke on second spin!!!! Im in shock... I never win dragons...

jessicabrown2006
04-22-15, 02:46 PM
Guys, recent off topic posts have been removed. Please stay on topic of the Spin the Wheel.

Are you still having issues spinning the wheel?

Yes I am, I did eventually manage to get it to work yesterday and today I had to try for Twenty minutes before it would spin.

Please, can we have a button to push next time?

freshfunin2008
04-22-15, 02:51 PM
can they fix the part where your wheel spins in multiple directions during the same spin

tito786
04-22-15, 06:47 PM
2nd spin Maps....

CuteTali
04-22-15, 06:57 PM
I only get apples and can only spin it counter-clock wise.

BiteMe111
04-23-15, 06:38 AM
Maps in the second spin. Oh well, can't complain about free.

And more maps on the third spin.

Kennedward
04-23-15, 06:59 AM
1st spin - 700 food
2nd spin - 700 food

vshephard96
04-23-15, 07:09 AM
Bah.. I've only gotten food. Lol. I will get a dragon out of this, I will, I will, I will. Lol. There's my little tantrum. Lolol

PrincessCouture2014
04-23-15, 07:52 AM
3rd spin got me lorekeeper. I want moonlight, smoke n geode

Kennedward
04-23-15, 08:06 AM
Bah.. I've only gotten food. Lol. I will get a dragon out of this, I will, I will, I will. Lol. There's my little tantrum. Lolol

I hope I get a dragon too

Mythdefied
04-23-15, 08:34 AM
Coins & maps for me. And I always have trouble with the wheel. It usually takes me five or six tries to make it spon.

kooky panda
04-23-15, 10:28 AM
Yes I am, I did eventually manage to get it to work yesterday and today I had to try for Twenty minutes before it would spin.

Please, can we have a button to push next time?
Try closing out your game when you are having issues with the spin.

I will pass the button suggestion over.

rubyhummer
04-23-15, 10:58 AM
I'm so happy.... maps three times in a row. NOT! maps are worthless for me, don't need them!!!

freshfunin2008
04-23-15, 11:28 AM
my wheel spins left than right and then left again all in one wheel spin. My spinner is failing me. Food.... better than maps

zyfazix
04-23-15, 11:32 AM
Maps and an 8 bit dragon :(

barbaraann72
04-23-15, 12:14 PM
1. Smoke Dragon
2. Maps
3. Smoke Dragon

CuteTali
04-23-15, 01:10 PM
My spinner is completely broken now, can't spin neither left nor right, both do nothing. Arrgh....

captmiddy
04-23-15, 01:18 PM
My spinner is completely broken now, can't spin neither left nor right, both do nothing. Arrgh....

For me it usually takes a good 10 to 15 minutes before the spin actually goes but I always manage to get it to eventually spin. I just keep trying, persistent I guess. I have gotten coins and one dragon (Geode), can't complain about free.

Now if I can just finish enough battles to get the Carousel dragon I will be happy - Darn you frost area dragons and your thick hides ;)

Mythdefied
04-23-15, 04:22 PM
Coins, maps, food. :(

popcorn_belle
04-23-15, 05:12 PM
8 bit dragon, 2 poles, 3 maps

jenjibur
04-23-15, 06:08 PM
Mine doesn't spin well either. The first day, it spun on the first try. But yesterday & today I couldn't get it to spin. I try moving my finger in a circle clockwise & counter-clockwise or kinda flicking it up or down. It's not consistent how it works, but eventually it starts spinning on its own. But I've gotten 2 dragons this time! Yay!

Kennedward
04-23-15, 07:23 PM
3rd spin - got maps

lauraleighashby
04-24-15, 07:58 AM
Food (400), maps, 400 food again, maps again...looks like no luck this time around

pattons_friends
04-24-15, 01:37 PM
My spinner stopped on moonlight, I got excited then it moved a bit to poles then moved back to lorekeeper, which was still good as I could never breed this, checked my storage & it says I have 2 lorekeepers, thanks wheel 😁

PrincessCouture2014
04-24-15, 04:00 PM
250000 coins again

popcorn_belle
04-24-15, 05:03 PM
8 bit dragon
2 poles
3 maps
700 food
:(

barbaraann72
04-24-15, 06:49 PM
Smoke Dragon
Maps
Smoke Dragon
Maps

PrincessCouture2014
04-25-15, 04:21 AM
You have got a free spin for today
My reaction :D :D :D

Wheel spinning

I am like oh I know it will NOT b amoonlight n in mind I am like oh please!

Result
Congratulations you have won 3 MAPS

OH WOW THANK YOU VERY MUCH (Actually not)

chic4stylin
04-25-15, 05:55 AM
Wow! Getting nothing from the wheel, of course, and still none of the recent breedable dragons either...so what's new! Getting real tired of this :'( And I agree with the others, giving Android users the stupid, unfair to the majority, wheel instead of the event/mission sucks.

ndtrance
04-25-15, 07:42 AM
Haven't gotten anything from this wheel. I'd be happy to get poles at this point, but so far only food and maps. Is this really the only way to get Moonlight?

spooks2
04-25-15, 08:33 AM
First spin 8 bit
Second spin 8 bit
Third spin moonlight (yay)
Fourth spin 8 bit
Fifth spin moonlight

Can't seem to get geode (which I reaaally want) but I know some of you guys aren't getting any dragons ): soo I am lucky.

This is my first spin wheel and my first comment on any thread BTW. I installed the game back after not playing for over a year so all this stuff is new to me.

Edit: haven't spent any gold on spins

Sixth spin coins. 50000 or 500000 idk

PrincessCouture2014
04-25-15, 11:02 AM
First spin 8 bit
Second spin 8 bit
Fourth spin 8 bit
Fifth spin moonlight

Can't seem to get geode (which I reaaally want) but I know some of you guys aren't getting any dragons ): soo I am lucky.

This is my first spin wheel and my first comment on any thread BTW. I installed the game back after not playing for over a year so all this stuff is new to me.

Wow you seemed to be the only one lucky player out of the lot to get only dragons that too two moonlights.

poss2186
04-25-15, 12:18 PM
First spin 8 bit
Second spin 8 bit
Fourth spin 8 bit
Fifth spin moonlight

Question? Are you waiting the full time to re-spin or are you paying gold to speed it up and try again? Just curious bc, I have got 8bit, twice, and moonlight (today)...but otherwise just maps and food, and 2 out of the 3 times I got dragons was bc I went ahead and spent the gold and spun again, the second spin gave me the dragons both times....just wondering if it was just me.

philstep
04-25-15, 12:55 PM
First spin 8 bit
Second spin 8 bit
Fourth spin 8 bit
Fifth spin moonlight

You must be the luckiest player in all of dragon story land. We have 4 people playing at my house and we have only gotten 3 dragons out of 16 spins. Would love to know how you got a dragon on each spin.

EmeraldArrow
04-25-15, 02:45 PM
First spin 8 bit
Second spin 8 bit
Fourth spin 8 bit
Fifth spin moonlight

Lucky!! I've literally gotten nothing but Map Pieces every Spin!! Really sucks!!

spooks2
04-25-15, 03:44 PM
Wow you seemed to be the only one lucky player out of the lot to get only dragons that too two moonlights.

Hahah yes so it seems. Can't complain. Moonlight is awesome!

spooks2
04-25-15, 03:46 PM
Question? Are you waiting the full time to re-spin or are you paying gold to speed it up and try again? Just curious bc, I have got 8bit, twice, and moonlight (today)...but otherwise just maps and food, and 2 out of the 3 times I got dragons was bc I went ahead and spent the gold and spun again, the second spin gave me the dragons both times....just wondering if it was just me.

I've been waiting full 22 hours. I have been tempted to pay gold because I have only got dragons but I don't wanna push my luck!

spooks2
04-25-15, 03:49 PM
You must be the luckiest player in all of dragon story land. We have 4 people playing at my house and we have only gotten 3 dragons out of 16 spins. Would love to know how you got a dragon on each spin.

I have no idea. I actually tried for over a year to get a diamond and never did. Got angry and uninstalled. Stopped playing for a long time and installed back not long ago. A couples weeks maybe. Earlier this same week I bred my first diamond so its just a lucky week for me! I haven't spent any gold on spins.

synasuga
04-25-15, 03:52 PM
i agree! the last spin the wheel i won nothing but food and maps so i used gold and won 2 dragons. this time i spent no gold and keep wining maps so i do think its something to it. shame on tl if this is the case

spooks2
04-25-15, 03:53 PM
Lucky!! I've literally gotten nothing but Map Pieces every Spin!! Really sucks!!

I'm sorry to hear that. Have you tried spending gold on spins? I haven't but maybe it'd work for you. Good luck for the rest of the spin week!

Kennedward
04-25-15, 07:25 PM
Got coins today, so disappointing

PrincessCouture2014
04-25-15, 10:43 PM
Hahah yes so it seems. Can't complain. Moonlight is awesome!

Ah! Your last line hurts! ;) coz I know it is so pretty and I want it lol. Congratulations BTW I hope u get Geode too.

PrincessCouture2014
04-25-15, 10:49 PM
i agree! the last spin the wheel i won nothing but food and maps so i used gold and won 2 dragons. this time i spent no gold and keep wining maps so i do think its something to it. shame on tl if this is the case

Last time I won three dragons without spending anything. I remember some fellow players even spent some gold twice or thrice but didn't get anything.

sneakykittie
04-26-15, 12:38 AM
Last time was my first time, and I ended up getting 3 Marshmallow dragons and a mermaid. This time, I've gotten 2 Geodes so far. Weird how once you get one, you seem to get that same one multiple times. It makes it seem like it depends on the hour of day you spin .

PrincessCouture2014
04-26-15, 07:23 AM
Last time was my first time, and I ended up getting 3 Marshmallow dragons and a mermaid. This time, I've gotten 2 Geodes so far. Weird how once you get one, you seem to get that same one multiple times. It makes it seem like it depends on the hour of day you spin .

Well its not true for me. Last time I got three different dragons n this time only one lorekeeper.

spooks2
04-26-15, 08:03 AM
Ah! Your last line hurts! ;) coz I know it is so pretty and I want it lol. Congratulations BTW I hope u get Geode too.

Ohh haha I'm sorry. But hey my luck just ran out. Got some coins this time. Maybe you have it now. I hope you get your moonlight!

spooks2
04-26-15, 08:05 AM

I got two moonlights and three 8 bits. I really don't wanna get any more 8 bits but I feel like it will happen...

PrincessCouture2014
04-26-15, 08:17 AM
Ohh haha I'm sorry. But hey my luck just ran out. Got some coins this time. Maybe you have it now. I hope you get your moonlight!

Oh that's bad! Well my luck is still the bad n today I had two glitches one my spin wheel didn't spin n I lost my free spin for food n my gold disappeared too

EmeraldArrow
04-26-15, 01:59 PM
I'm sorry to hear that. Have you tried spending gold on spins? I haven't but maybe it'd work for you. Good luck for the rest of the spin week!

No, haven't been spending Gold for it. Spun again to today and got.... Oh lookie there! Yet another 3 Maps... AGAIN!! *sighs* I got the Worst Luck on this Wheel!!

synasuga
04-26-15, 02:38 PM
i just tried to spin and it spun once then went the other way and wouldnt stop spinning then i got the message to try later AFTER i used 30 gold to spin:mad:

spooks2
04-26-15, 06:15 PM
Oh that's bad! Well my luck is still the bad n today I had two glitches one my spin wheel didn't spin n I lost my free spin for food n my gold disappeared too

That's awful! I didn't even know stuff like that could happen. All your gold? Will you get it back somehow?

spooks2
04-26-15, 06:16 PM
No, haven't been spending Gold for it. Spun again to today and got.... Oh lookie there! Yet another 3 Maps... AGAIN!! *sighs* I got the Worst Luck on this Wheel!!

Maybe next time you'll do better? Idk how often these wheels appear. I bet it really sucks but we still got a couple days left so who knows.

Kennedward
04-26-15, 06:22 PM
700 food again.... So all I've been getting are food and maps

PrincessCouture2014
04-26-15, 11:59 PM
That's awful! I didn't even know stuff like that could happen. All your gold? Will you get it back somehow?

No not all of them but very little but for me itsbenough coz I am not spending on anything else and saving to get my second nest. I used all of mine on mine the first time I got the android upgrade. I had almost 600 gold and I spent so many on mine. Then on random things and now m cursing for misusing the gold coz I don't seem to go up 200 n stay there I don't know if i 'all get it back or not. And it never happen to me before as well.

Rainstorms45
04-27-15, 07:35 AM
Ok started out bad but so far got 3 dragons on main account 8-bit, lore, and moonlight.... still nothing on 2nd account maps, food even pole pieces and 95,000 coin. ... no dragons

lauraleighashby
04-27-15, 07:56 AM
Got 190000 coin today....first time it wasn't maps or 400 food. Hoping for at least one dragon...moonlight since t was just handed over for ios users.

rasike
04-27-15, 08:00 AM
It's my second Spin to Win game and I have quite a bad luck this time. I got maps twice that are totally useless for me, and the other times food. No dragons :( I am not going to spend gold because I have such a bad luck. Only one spin left :(

Kennedward
04-27-15, 08:05 AM
700 food yet again today, nothing but food and maps, which I don't need either:(

PrincessCouture2014
04-27-15, 08:10 AM
Ah food again bye bye moonlight dragon I doubt I will get u even on last spin.

813vv
04-27-15, 10:19 AM
I hate maps!!!!!!!!

EmeraldArrow
04-27-15, 11:47 AM
Maybe next time you'll do better? Idk how often these wheels appear. I bet it really sucks but we still got a couple days left so who knows.

Spun today and got Food. I got 1 Spin left for Tomorrow to get something good from it. :(

barbaraann72
04-27-15, 01:25 PM
More maps yesterday and poles today.

Kennedward
04-27-15, 01:55 PM
Ah food again bye bye moonlight dragon I doubt I will get u even on last spin.

My thoughts exactly, I never got anything good from the spin

zyfazix
04-27-15, 02:23 PM
Two 8-Bits on both accounts, lorekeeper on alt and everything else was maps/food

freshfunin2008
04-27-15, 03:28 PM
I think that was my last spin and I was very disappointed that I will not have same chance to win moonlight like the iOS folks did. It can be tough having it on a wheel where most of the time I just get maps and food. So much for a 3rd year anniversary where iOS gets this dragon rather easily and we have to tough it out on a crazy wheel. BTW... my wheel spins multiple directions before it lands on something I don't want. Thanks TL.

synasuga
04-27-15, 05:26 PM
I think that was my last spin and I was very disappointed that I will not have same chance to win moonlight like the iOS folks did. It can be tough having it on a wheel where most of the time I just get maps and food. So much for a 3rd year anniversary where iOS gets this dragon rather easily and we have to tough it out on a crazy wheel. BTW... my wheel spins multiple directions before it lands on something I don't want. Thanks TL.
i agree!!

spooks2
04-27-15, 05:40 PM
No not all of them but very little but for me itsbenough coz I am not spending on anything else and saving to get my second nest. I used all of mine on mine the first time I got the android upgrade. I had almost 600 gold and I spent so many on mine. Then on random things and now m cursing for misusing the gold coz I don't seem to go up 200 n stay there I don't know if i 'all get it back or not. And it never happen to me before as well.

That sucks so bad!! I haven't been able to collect much gold either. And usually don't get to buy anything with it. My clumsy fingers just accidentally spend it speeding up stuff I didn't mean to. Hope you can collect some gold soon(:

hon3ycomb
04-27-15, 07:46 PM

Someone was asking for a screen shot.

1st spin: 3 maps :mad:
2nd spin: 180k coins ;(
3rd spin: smoke dragon

After that 3rd spin all ive got was coins, maps & food :<

PrincessCouture2014
04-28-15, 02:55 AM
700 food last spin a big failed wheel

PrincessCouture2014
04-28-15, 03:19 AM
That sucks so bad!! I haven't been able to collect much gold either. And usually don't get to buy anything with it. My clumsy fingers just accidentally spend it speeding up stuff I didn't mean to. Hope you can collect some gold soon(:

haha that happened to me ALOT! Well now I am at 150 gold lol so I really doubt I will reach 250 gold soon

BiteMe111
04-28-15, 04:12 AM
Food on the last spin. So, other than the Lorekeeper on the very first spin, no dragons for me.

barbaraann72
04-28-15, 05:47 AM
Maps for my last spin. :(

synasuga
04-28-15, 06:15 AM
You have got a free spin for today
My reaction :D :D :D

Wheel spinning

I am like oh I know it will NOT b amoonlight n in mind I am like oh please!

Result
Congratulations you have won 3 MAPS

OH WOW THANK YOU VERY MUCH (Actually not)

How did you get a free spin?

Kennedward
04-28-15, 06:35 AM
Last spin, 2 maps, I hate this wheel!:mad:

PrincessCouture2014
04-28-15, 07:27 AM
How did you get a free spin?

Its free for all after 24hrs everyday for seven days. Its what notification says whenever my free spin for the day is activated

PrincessCouture2014
04-28-15, 07:30 AM
Last spin, 2 maps, I hate this wheel!:mad:

Me too with all my heart

Kennedward
04-28-15, 07:39 AM
Me too with all my heart

I know quite a lot of people would agree with me, except those lucky ones who got rare dragons out of the wheel

tito786
04-28-15, 08:05 AM
Got only one dragon : 8 bit....other just wasted on Maps , Coins , food.

inesat
04-28-15, 08:34 AM
Got the Moonlight, so I guess I shouldn't be complaining that all my other spins were (useless to me) food and maps.

drachenhase
04-28-15, 09:20 AM
I still need lots of food and maps, so the wheel is just fine for me :)
No dragon though this time.

rasike
04-28-15, 09:31 AM
The last spin was totally useless for me - 3 maps :( I do not need them at all since I can not expand with maps anymore. No dragons for me this time, only maps and food :( I wish so much I got at least one dragon.

Mythdefied
04-28-15, 06:34 PM
Wow, this was a useless one. Got a Smoke, which I already have, and a bunch of coins, food, and maps. :mad:

Kennedward
04-29-15, 06:43 AM
Wow, this was a useless one. Got a Smoke, which I already have, and a bunch of coins, food, and maps. :mad:

At least you got a dragon, I got nothing but food and maps