PDA

View Full Version : Game stealing my ingredients!!

cquinn32
04-21-15, 10:24 AM
Just now I bought 4 peppers from my veggie market and immediately started making stuffed peppers and a few seconds after I did, I got the tomato slicer processing screen and when my game returned my stuffed peppers where no longer being cooked and all 4 (the recipe only calls for 3?) of my peppers are gone with the timer reset to 5hrs!!

Going to be hard to complete this event if this keeps happening!!

FrozenTurtle
04-21-15, 10:47 AM
Did this happen after you immediately resumed a session after it was minimized for awhile? This may happen while your game tries to get updates from our end. We recommend closing out your game when you end each session to prevent this in the future. Hope this helps!

cquinn32
04-21-15, 11:46 AM
Yeah I understand that and I try to remember to close it out every time. Maybe I did forget but why does it revert everything back to a certain point but fails to give me back my peppers?

LonePudding
04-25-15, 09:53 AM
This is happening to me ALOT. Especially with all the annoyingly long ingredients such as salmon, potatoes, onions, peppers etc. It happens in the street market too. I will not be finishing this even thanks to the refreshing. :(