PDA

View Full Version : Pueblo oven's actual recipes expiring??

nightshine7
04-21-15, 09:02 AM
I decided earlier today to buy a few more Pueblo ovens before they expire only to notice that the 2nd and 3rd recipes themselves are saying they expire too...in 3 days? Is this true? I've never seen the actual recipes expire. It takes time to get the needed parts. And, I have well over 300 neighbors and have put in more than 600 requests for parts...with only 4 ovens and drink machines.

Please confirm if recipes are expiring.

jandtandn
04-21-15, 09:11 AM
Radio silence so far about these ovens so no one knows for sure yet. You can only send out 20 requests per day. If you send more, it can take longer to get your parts.

kooky panda
04-21-15, 10:48 AM
Please confirm if recipes are expiring.

I will check.

kooky panda
04-21-15, 11:11 AM
Good news! These recipes will not expire!:)

deekathleen
04-21-15, 11:20 AM
Can you please address why some who did not do this goal or were not even playing this game at that time, are able to get these ovens while others are not??

twospoons
04-21-15, 11:31 AM

yay! so cute.

nightshine7
04-21-15, 12:54 PM

Thank you Kooky!! :o

nightshine7
04-21-15, 12:56 PM
Radio silence so far about these ovens so no one knows for sure yet. You can only send out 20 requests per day. If you send more, it can take longer to get your parts.

Thank you jandtandn! :o

steelersbabyyy
04-21-15, 12:58 PM

what happens if you send out more than 20 requests?

ojapple96
04-21-15, 01:06 PM
what happens if you send out more than 20 requests?

See this thread

http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?78362-Is-there-a-limit-to-how-many-requests-I-can-have-answered-in-a-day

steelersbabyyy
04-21-15, 01:41 PM
See this thread

http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?78362-Is-there-a-limit-to-how-many-requests-I-can-have-answered-in-a-day

thank you!

alicee11
04-21-15, 02:02 PM

You are the best Kooky !!! Big kiss for you :*

PepperWoo
04-21-15, 06:29 PM
That's good news, Kooky! I love the design of the Tres Leches Cake and it still worries me to see the timer on it everytime I cook a new batch. :/

kooky panda
04-21-15, 06:43 PM
Can you please address why some who did not do this goal or were not even playing this game at that time, are able to get these ovens while others are not??
I am checking on this. I have only seen two posts on this so far.

GGGStar
04-21-15, 07:36 PM

There are lots of posts about this at the end of the 15th of April Update thread. I wasn't playing when these goals first came out but they are available to me now, so I hope that they can be released for everyone to enjoy :)

deekathleen
04-21-15, 08:09 PM

Thank you. If you check several threads here and in the bugs forum you will see several people have mentioned it. Tia for checking.

DJourFemme5
04-21-15, 08:30 PM

I have a Samsung S3 and the Puebla appliances are not unlocked for me. I borrowed someone's Galaxy S5 whose Puebla appliances recently unlocked with the update and transferred my games to her phone. Wouldn't you know it, the appliances were still locked. She transferred her games back to her phone and the Puebla appliances were still unlocked for her games
Help!

DJourFemme5

LindasSweetsShop
04-21-15, 09:03 PM
I play on Android and Kindle platforms under different ID and the Puebla appliances are locked on all devices.

udittara
04-22-15, 12:16 AM
I spoke to a few neighbors we play on the same device as me and their able to buy and mine are locked and they were not playing when original release happened I'm going to miss out as it is being removed very random and unclear as to why unlocked for some and not others

minidemon88
04-22-15, 03:51 AM

Glad to know. Thanks kooky! :D

butterquest
04-22-15, 04:19 AM

Thanks Kooky!