PDA

View Full Version : Restaurant Update: April 22nd 2015

jandtandn
04-20-15, 10:21 PM
http://i57.tinypic.com/whzhud.jpg

http://i60.tinypic.com/a27pxf.jpg

Wednesday is Earth Day and we already got an update for that, so I wonder what we will get.

rosewaterlily
04-20-15, 11:23 PM
People mentioned the android splash screen has some earth day items that we didn't get last week, including what looks like a recipe, a globe, and purple flowers.

LalaSmooth
04-21-15, 01:24 AM
Maybe the earth day recipe that appears on the screen..

jandtandn
04-21-15, 09:24 AM
I'll have to look up the picture. I do love when we get new recipes even though I have so many to master. I pulled out some past goal ovens and am going through them now.

queentina3
04-21-15, 10:32 AM
I only have that kids appliance left and only the 9 and 12 hour recipe (though 12 is very close to being mastered) to finish off. I could use more recipes as I want the gems. LOL!!!!

orleansparish
04-21-15, 10:37 AM
I have SO many recipes to master still. I'm not on the game long enough to bother with things less than 12 hours. So many Gems to claim. Gems I'll act like a mad woman to gather when we are closer to Black Friday. I do it Every time. Not bother until the last moment. What's wrong with me?!

jandtandn
04-21-15, 10:38 AM
Wow! The only ones I have mastered all of the recipes on are some of the goal ones.

orleansparish
04-21-15, 10:43 AM
One would think I'd have all the oven and stove recipes finished with 30 ovens. I'm too lazy.

jandtandn
04-21-15, 11:16 AM
One would think I'd have all the oven and stove recipes finished with 30 ovens. I'm too lazy.

lol my problem is I cook the same things over and over based off of: what earns the most, how the finished dish looks, what I'd actually order in a real restaurant.

queentina3
04-21-15, 11:22 AM
That was one of the reasons I took my hiatus...I was sick of cooking the same thing and TL hadn't really been releasing anything new at the time. Everything up to that point had been mastered, so all I had to do once I started again was buy the appliances I missed, that weren't goal ones, and complete the recipes that came out on oven/stove/grill/drink machine during that time. Since I have 28 appliance slots, the oven/stove/grill were easy to get through quickly, the drink machines I have I think 18 of those built, so again it was fairly easy, and the other appliances I build 4 or 6 depending, and got them all done within a month.

Now it's just the kids machine and then I'm left cooking the higher profit only dishes again just to gain some coin....Unless they keep up with giving us goals every month, which will at least keep me busy and I won't get bored and take another hiatus. LOL!!!

twospoons
04-21-15, 12:14 PM
lol my problem is I cook the same things over and over based off of: what earns the most, how the finished dish looks, what I'd actually order in a real restaurant.

it's so hard to master the ugly ones, isn't it? i so should have built more goal stoves--i've never rushed them, so now i only have around 4 of each. i'm going back and building more and then mastering.

as for update, i'm hoping for something adult-oriented. the rainy day goals were too juvenile for me (despite my current kid decor, which is coming down as soon as i actually finish these goals).

jandtandn
04-21-15, 02:18 PM
http://i62.tinypic.com/2rvy7ut.jpg

twospoons
04-21-15, 02:18 PM
darn it, i really thought i was going to beat you this week.

but hey, good call guys on the recipe from the splash screen! it looks pretty too. and i really like all the spice bottles and the little garden thing. i'm not a big fan of the stools, but i'm totally putting some of those tables in my kitchen (counters for my cooks).

i want to see how the tile looks in a large swath, instead of interspersed with grass tiles.

jandtandn
04-21-15, 02:31 PM
darn it, i really thought i was going to beat you this week.

but hey, good call guys on the recipe from the splash screen! it looks pretty too. and i really like all the spice bottles and the little garden thing. i'm not a big fan of the stools, but i'm totally putting some of those tables in my kitchen (counters for my cooks).

i want to see how the tile looks in a large swath, instead of interspersed with grass tiles.

So close! heehee it doesn't show seconds but I think we posted at the same time?

I'm guessing the cookies are some kind of lavender. I finally saw the picture for the Android update and they look cute. Those are new recipes over on the right, yes? I hope so! I like the little herb garden. The table and stool look unrelated.

I'm not sure about the floor tile. I'll have to see it in a large swath. I like the stone path from BS better, but I'll take it!

twospoons
04-21-15, 02:47 PM
So close! heehee it doesn't show seconds but I think we posted at the same time?

I'm guessing the cookies are some kind of lavender. I finally saw the picture for the Android update and they look cute. Those are new recipes over on the right, yes? I hope so! I like the little herb garden. The table and stool look unrelated.

I'm not sure about the floor tile. I'll have to see it in a large swath. I like the stone path from BS better, but I'll take it!

oh, i just noticed the herbs drying on the wall too! i wish that decoration were bigger.

as for recipes, i haven't made any of the rotisserie ones yet, so i wasn't sure if rightmost counter was maybe one of those. but i don't recognize any of them right off, so as far as i know they could all be new!

i'm going to guess lavender tarts instead of cookies.

shinypenny3011
04-21-15, 03:00 PM
It looks like it's only being released for droid users? I am so frustrated with releases that are only iOS or droid. If they can't release to ALL THEY SHOULDNT RELEASE AT ALL. Are we not all playing the same game??

twospoons
04-21-15, 03:02 PM
no, this content will be released for all platforms. not sure why you think it wouldn't be, although i generally agree with you that the platforms should be equal.

jandtandn
04-21-15, 03:03 PM
It looks like it's only being released for droid users? I am so frustrated with releases that are only iOS or droid. If they can't release to ALL THEY SHOULDNT RELEASE AT ALL. Are we not all playing the same game??

Why do you think it'll only be released for droid users?

LalaSmooth
04-21-15, 03:09 PM
New recipes I see?? Woooooo

deekathleen
04-21-15, 03:27 PM

It won't be available to anyone till tomorrow, this is just a sneak preview.

rosewaterlily
04-21-15, 03:38 PM
Nice but not amazing update, will probably just get whatever is available for coins. Why is there a random guy on a stool that we can only see the back of his head? Great to have a new recipe though.

jandtandn
04-21-15, 03:55 PM
Nice but not amazing update, will probably just get whatever is available for coins. Why is there a random guy on a stool that we can only see the back of his head? Great to have a new recipe though.

That's a regular chair, so with where it's placed at the table, he has his back to us.

queentina3
04-21-15, 03:55 PM
Ohhh, I like this update. The wallpaper makes it look like a potions shop. LOL!!!

Hopefully I'll get time this week to update my RS, now that there are more outdoor/garden type of things! YAY!!!!

awesomejujubeans
04-21-15, 04:01 PM
I asked for an herb garden--yay! Even if it is a coincidence, I am uber happy. :D I think I should add a grassy area for Arbor Day Phoebe to garden for me...

DragonWished
04-21-15, 04:08 PM
Wow, herbs are a tremendous addition to a restaurant kitchen. Hope it's all affordable!

rosewaterlily
04-21-15, 04:28 PM
That's a regular chair, so with where it's placed at the table, he has his back to us.

Ah ok, that table looks like a counter so I was confused.

CuteTali
04-21-15, 04:36 PM
Not digging this update, but still got many other things I need to build and master on my RS accounts.

xxxe
04-21-15, 04:52 PM
I have been neglecting my restaurant this past week. I haven't logged on in awhile. My place is a complete mess too because I stopped in the middle of a remodel. I really like this update and it will fit well with what I was trying to do with my redecorating. Hopefully tonight I can get enough time and motivation to finish my remodel just in time for tomorrow's update! Or maybe I'll just wait until tomorrow night. I have been too hooked on DS lately.

orleansparish
04-21-15, 05:08 PM
This update is so cute! Love the table and happy to see the cute cookies from the android version.

aiyoosha
04-21-15, 07:59 PM
the garden flower thingy is cute ill probably get tht, i hope its for coins

deekathleen
04-21-15, 08:10 PM
I like this update :)

pieandcream
04-21-15, 08:55 PM
like the update ^^ thanks S8

lavanyadhir
04-21-15, 09:40 PM
yesss... more plants!!! hurrah !!! we need more plants..more trees !! :-))))

alexnfriends
04-21-15, 09:48 PM
Do I see new recipes??? Yay! 😄

lauraleighashby
04-21-15, 10:23 PM
I really like all of this (maybe not the chairs)....goes well with the update from last week I think.

AliSweet876
04-22-15, 12:42 AM
yesss... more plants!!! hurrah !!! we need more plants..more trees !! :-))))

I agree. Keep 'em coming!

minidemon88
04-22-15, 04:10 AM
Love the herbs garden at the bottom! And yay for new recipes! :o Please keep them coming, I'm out of recipe to master. =x

NinjaMau
04-22-15, 10:58 AM
Happy Earth Day !:D
Nice update...The loose spices display is a great addition for a kitchen area in a restaurant!

LalaSmooth
04-22-15, 11:11 AM
Woahh 4 new recipes!!! Thanks TL

jandtandn
04-22-15, 12:06 PM

twospoons
04-22-15, 12:12 PM
yay! so glad the table is coins and the stool is gems, since it's the table i liked. i'm getting everything except the stool & tiles!

also, it's kind of minor, but i love when they release recipes that will make good side dishes, even if they're not always the most individually attractive. i like to put out a buffet with a nice big roast or two and sides at thanksgiving and christmas.

thanks for photos!

deekathleen
04-22-15, 01:17 PM
Now I just need a gem sale. :)

xxxe
04-22-15, 01:25 PM
Wow awesome update thank you TL! 4 new recipes now that is a great update. And a beautiful garden for only 8 gems! I'm definitely finishing my neglected restaurant tonight once my son falls asleep.

StevenKevin
04-22-15, 03:35 PM
Spices n herbs? A must-have for any realistic kitchen, splendid :)

msr33
04-22-15, 03:50 PM
Awesome update I love it! I suggested something similar to the lavander cookies for BS but I liked seeing them here, the other recipes are great.

queentina3
04-22-15, 04:00 PM
yay! so glad the table is coins and the stool is gems, since it's the table i liked. i'm getting everything except the stool & tiles!

also, it's kind of minor, but i love when they release recipes that will make good side dishes, even if they're not always the most individually attractive. i like to put out a buffet with a nice big roast or two and sides at thanksgiving and christmas.

thanks for photos!

I seriously squealed when I noticed it was the chair/stool for gems as I didn't want that anyways. I'm so thankful the table is the one for coins this week!!!

TL, I love this update. Please have more like this! :)

LalaSmooth
04-23-15, 02:24 AM
Was I the only one who at first thought the stool was a stove?

queentina3
04-23-15, 04:29 AM
Was I the only one who at first thought the stool was a stove?

The first time I saw it was when one of the clones was sitting on it, so no, I didn't think it was a stove....Though that thought cracks me up as he'd have really hot buns then. :p

Sb1957
04-23-15, 05:02 AM

thanks!!!

trish2taz
04-23-15, 08:37 AM
Thank you so much for posting pictures! It is so helpful!

pieandcream
04-23-15, 09:18 AM
and big thanks to S8 for increasing quantities on newer food items. having some new recipes with higher quantities really helps. im happy they listened to comments :) (now BS just needs more new recipes with lesser quantities XD haha)

D_Raho
04-23-15, 01:45 PM
Not sure if this should go here or not, but I noticed the new update removed two recipes from the Fruit Bar. The Fruit Parfait and Fruit Flowers are now gone.

http://i.imgur.com/Zqqldgf.jpg

alicee11
04-23-15, 02:19 PM
Not sure if this should go here or not, but I noticed the new update removed two recipes from the Fruit Bar. The Fruit Parfait and Fruit Flowers are now gone.

http://i.imgur.com/Zqqldgf.jpg

Ya they are gone, it's not fair for the player who made the goal and i'm one of them. Plz kooky speak!

queentina3
04-23-15, 02:27 PM
Ya they are gone, it's not fair for the player who made the goal and i'm one of them. Plz kooky speak!

Kooky isn't online and she'd have to check with the TL CM's regardless, so I forwarded the issue to Elsa and I'm sure when she has a chance, she'll look into this for all of you that completed the goals but lost the recipes. :)

twospoons
04-23-15, 03:00 PM
and (from the other thread) they're back! whew.

D_Raho
04-23-15, 04:58 PM
Awesome.

lenasdinner
04-29-15, 10:40 PM

This oven cost 30 gems (I'm on android) and it has only one recepie,where are the other two?????why do I need this for 30 gems??this is not worth it.not buyin for shure!!!