PDA

View Full Version : Spring event 4/23/15?

driver1711
04-20-15, 03:00 PM
Spring event 4/23/15?

Ev3sfarm
04-20-15, 03:02 PM
just got that screen shot what do you think?

judyandthecat
04-20-15, 03:11 PM
Bambi come home to me!

capitalcee
04-20-15, 03:21 PM
Very cute deer! I want it!

judyandthecat
04-20-15, 03:25 PM
Everyone spent all their money on machines. I know I did!
Ok we have three days to raise money!

PookieBear50
04-20-15, 03:59 PM
So, a Japanese-themed event this time? I can live with that. Hopefully more of the older decorations will be available again...I know I could use a few more fence sections to in my Japanese garden area.

I wonder what kind of event it will be...we just had a collection event, so I guess we're back to community-based, like the Christmas one?

nukesters2
04-20-15, 03:59 PM
I just hope it is not another "random luck" by turning in collections and hoping for the best. I do so badly at those!! I don't mind putting in the hard work to achieve something, but when it comes to dumb luck ..... let's just say I do not gamble... or even play bingo!! lol hubby on the other hand ended up with 6 bunnies on the last event!

Clark_Wayne
04-20-15, 04:29 PM
I want Bambi too LOL (a Bambi who eats bacon ! :eek: LOL)

igottapi4
04-20-15, 06:05 PM
Not a fan of deco animals or the events but even I want that Bambie. And I second that hopefully no collection and raise it to no iron using fish bait.

capitalcee
04-20-15, 07:21 PM
Maybe it'll be similiar to the Chinese New Year event. Of course there will be a special bait.

uma91265
04-21-15, 12:13 AM
I really hope there is no gems based building put up for this event. I would rather buy it with coins!! (Never gonna buy gems, and cant afford to use the very few that I have)

vjd007
04-21-15, 05:10 AM
Is it gonna be an iOS event again or can we android users have it as well?

queentina3
04-21-15, 07:43 AM
Is it gonna be an iOS event again or can we android users have it as well?

If you didn't see the pop-up in your game then it is most likely going to be an iOS event only. Sorry. :(

maizee0404
04-21-15, 03:16 PM
Are we going to need the mine or train for this i have neither..trying to get everythin together to open the mine

queentina3
04-21-15, 03:41 PM
Are we going to need the mine or train for this i have neither..trying to get everythin together to open the mine

We haven't needed the train for the last few events, but we have needed the mine. Until the event starts we don't know, but I'd think about getting the mine if you don't have it already, as well as the fishing pond (for those that don't have that yet either).

maizee0404
04-21-15, 04:37 PM
We haven't needed the train for the last few events, but we have needed the mine. Until the event starts we don't know, but I'd think about getting the mine if you don't have it already, as well as the fishing pond (for those that don't have that yet either).

Thanks im trying to get it open short on papers and money...i have the pond tho :)

maizee0404
04-22-15, 03:41 AM
Queentina can you tell me how we get papers without doin deliverys...

queentina3
04-22-15, 05:44 AM
Queentina can you tell me how we get papers without doin deliverys...

I find them in the newspaper, neighbors selling them, or even going to the community and checking their markets. Whenever I do see one in the paper and I can nab it, I then go to the persons place to see if they are selling any others. Sometimes they are, sometimes they're not. There've been a few cases where they just put 3 up in a slot and then another 3 in another slot with another 3 in another slot.....Those are my really lucky days........ :)

ETA: I also get some via neighbor gifts sometimes and even when collecting from my pets (they'll drop one occasionally.)

maizee0404
04-22-15, 06:39 AM
I find them in the newspaper, neighbors selling them, or even going to the community and checking their markets. Whenever I do see one in the paper and I can nab it, I then go to the persons place to see if they are selling any others. Sometimes they are, sometimes they're not. There've been a few cases where they just put 3 up in a slot and then another 3 in another slot with another 3 in another slot.....Those are my really lucky days........ :)

ETA: I also get some via neighbor gifts sometimes and even when collecting from my pets (they'll drop one occasionally.)

Neighbour gifts are random tho arent they?......ok looks like ill have a night of stalking the newspaper..and peoples farms thankyou for your help hun :)

queentina3
04-22-15, 07:28 AM
Neighbour gifts are random tho arent they?......ok looks like ill have a night of stalking the newspaper..and peoples farms thankyou for your help hun :)

Yeah, most of the time I get coins but I do get maps, deeds, expansion paper. Today I got a map from a neighbor and the other day a land deed, but it isn't a guarantee. I get screws too, but never nails. I'm always low on nails and paint but I never get them via neighbor gifts, usually from the fishing pond, train, or pets if I can't get them via the paper. I keep hoping I'll get one as a gift, but it never happens. LOL!!!

maizee0404
04-22-15, 09:26 AM
Yeah, most of the time I get coins but I do get maps, deeds, expansion paper. Today I got a map from a neighbor and the other day a land deed, but it isn't a guarantee. I get screws too, but never nails. I'm always low on nails and paint but I never get them via neighbor gifts, usually from the fishing pond, train, or pets if I can't get them via the paper. I keep hoping I'll get one as a gift, but it never happens. LOL!!!

Do you think its worth using the gems i have to get the papers i need to open the mine for the event?

queentina3
04-22-15, 09:50 AM
Do you think its worth using the gems i have to get the papers i need to open the mine for the event?

I'd wait until the event starts to see how it is set-up. Most likely the Mine would come later so you still have time to try to accumulate them and may want to use your gems on something else, like a building that will help with the event.

maizee0404
04-22-15, 12:25 PM
I'd wait until the event starts to see how it is set-up. Most likely the Mine would come later so you still have time to try to accumulate them and may want to use your gems on something else, like a building that will help with the event.

Ok thanks hun :) you been a big help :)

LuvsHorror
04-22-15, 02:38 PM

There have been past events using the train? Wow, that's tough!

judyandthecat
04-22-15, 03:31 PM
Suggestions for tomorrow morning day of event!

Do not gift your neighbours...an event once asked for this as first task and most of us had gifted neighbours that morning.

Have all your plane deliveries ready to fly...I think this will be a community based event where you have to collect parts from plane deliveries to upgrade something.

Do not collect orange trees etc until we know if they are needed immediately.

Fill all your machines and have them ready to collect BUT make sure if we need to make some special event item that your machine is ready to use. Leave the items on the ground to pick up in case we get something from doing things around the farm.

Again do not collect from your animals until the event starts or gather wool etc.

The event will likely start at 5:30 pm daylight saving time eastern. Or exactly 23 hours from now.

queentina3
04-22-15, 03:50 PM
Too add onto that:

Don't use your tools for mining right now and save up on your Iron Ore as a precaution. I'd also avoid selling too many hard-to-make items as you may find you'll need them.

Also, I'll be starting a new goal/event thread once it starts with the first two posts being dedicated to pictures/information about the event (like last time).

maizee0404
04-22-15, 04:16 PM
So exciting :)

maizee0404
04-22-15, 04:16 PM
What do u suggest we fill machines up with :)

judyandthecat
04-22-15, 04:28 PM

You can fill with whatever you want just as long as it is filled and ready to be gathered when the event starts.

queentina3
04-22-15, 04:31 PM

I'm not sure but I figured I'd just start my machines in the morning and fill them up with items I know I could sell even if they aren't needed for the event, since I'll have 9+ hours before it starts. The shorter term items are easily made so I'll probably hold off on those unless they are needed, with the exception of chocolate - that I'll make regardless as I've been using it for sauces. :)

capitalcee
04-23-15, 05:38 AM
Thanks queentina and judyandthecat!

Krisenfest
04-23-15, 05:46 AM
when does it start today?

judyandthecat
04-23-15, 06:00 AM
when does it start today?

5:30 pm eastern daylight savings time

Or 8 and one half hours from the time of this post

aaalicja97
04-23-15, 07:47 AM

thank you! :)

wiki9721
04-23-15, 07:51 AM
as usual, there is no event android.

Krisenfest
04-23-15, 08:40 AM
5:30 pm eastern daylight savings time

cool thx! on Est here so that helped;)

queentina3
04-23-15, 02:30 PM
http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?80989-Spring-Blossom-Event-4-23-15-iOS-Only

That is the new thread for this event. I can't modify any posts but my own, so I had to start a new thread in order to maintain the goal listing in the first post - otherwise Kooky would have to do so and she's already got enough on her plate by moderating multiple forums. I'm also holding the second post as a precaution, as we have no idea what this new event is going to require and I don't want to run out of space. :)