PDA

View Full Version : Game doesn't recognize neighbors for gifting gems back

Jynxter
04-20-15, 02:54 PM
19856I've been having a problem with Fantasy Forest for awhile now. Every day when I go to gift gems back to my friends, some of them have greyed out gift buttons. The game doesn't recognize that we are neighbors. It's getting really frustrating. Please help.
Is anyone else having this issue?
Thank you.

[S8] Regina
04-20-15, 04:31 PM
19856I've been having a problem with Fantasy Forest for awhile now. Every day when I go to gift gems back to my friends, some of them have greyed out gift buttons. The game doesn't recognize that we are neighbors. It's getting really frustrating. Please help.
Is anyone else having this issue?
Thank you.

The max you can gift Gems each day is to three neighbors. You may have already gifted three people for the day, or your Neighbor have reached their max for the day.

Jynxter
04-20-15, 05:02 PM
Thank you for answering. As you can see in the pic, only some of the names are impossible to gift. The majority of the names are giftable. I had only sent one gem at the time I took the screenshot but it looks just like this before I send any at all. Elsa and I exchange gems daily but for some reason her name is greyed out at the beginning of each day. Usually by late afternoon I can gift her but today I am still logging in and trying and it's already almost 7pm. I still have 2 gems to gift.
Edit after thinking more about what you wrote:
I guess it's possible that the neighbors that I can't gift back to have reached their daily max. Thanks for the help. :)

[S8] Regina
04-20-15, 06:02 PM
Thank you for the update! Please let us know if you continue to experience this issue. :)

Jynxter
04-20-15, 06:47 PM
This is weird. When I go to Elsa's island it shows that I can add her as a neighbor. If I click it it says she is already my neighbor. It's the same thing for neighnors that I can't gift back but not for neighbors that I can. There is something wrong.

[S8] Regina
04-21-15, 09:14 AM
This is weird. When I go to Elsa's island it shows that I can add her as a neighbor. If I click it it says she is already my neighbor. It's the same thing for neighnors that I can't gift back but not for neighbors that I can. There is something wrong.

We will take a look!

Jynxter
04-22-15, 09:53 AM
Today there are more neighbors that I can't gift back than I can

Hawksmoor
04-22-15, 10:26 AM
Lol, sorry, I know this is off topic but one of your neighbour's is called SaggyBottomPie...LOL :cool:

Jynxter
04-22-15, 12:32 PM
Lol yeah 8)