PDA

View Full Version : Additional food type

sweetypies97
04-20-15, 12:48 PM
I remember this being a suggestion from a mod in a poll at one stage.

Can we please have a 12 hour crop? You could even give us two 12 hour options - one for the Grand Farms as well. Looking at the maths for the 5 hour crops, my suggestions are:

12 hour crop - big farm. Cost: $7700. Yield: 540.
12 hour crop - grand farm. Cost: $180,000. Yield: 2000.

sweetypies97
07-29-15, 01:53 PM
bumping this ... we really need something to spend our money on. How about a 20 hour grand farm fruit? Golden pears?! The yield could be enormous and they could be nice and expensive to plant.

calvinxx
08-03-15, 05:22 PM
I would like to make a plea to TL for a larger yield crop. I cannot produce enough apples no matter how much I try in order to get very many of my creatures to Epic.

It is also especially frustrating that they keep making certain new creatures need WAY more apples than they should.
EG. Electric Elk is just a regular super rare but needs more apples per level than a Crystal Unicorn!!
Wyburn needs the same excessive amounts of apples and is only a rare
Mercat is also rare but the apple level is the exact same as a super rare

If they are going to keep increasing the amount of apples needed, at least allow us to spend some of our hard earned coins on a pricey crop that could yield perhaps 2000+ apples

On a slightly separate note I also hope they release some animals with shorter evolution times, I always have so many to evolve because the evolution times are over a day long usually.

Animenia
08-04-15, 12:14 AM
I agree!!!!!!!!!!!! I was going to ask for the same :)

blueangel54321
01-02-16, 08:51 AM
bumping this ... we really need something to spend our money on. How about a 20 hour grand farm fruit? Golden pears?! The yield could be enormous and they could be nice and expensive to plant.

I agree, we need more things to spend our money on. I have so much money, but there's not too many options for spending it.

DirkDragon
02-20-17, 01:32 AM
Every night l plant Nexus Nuts before l go to bed, except when there is a harvesting goal and l have to use Mystic Mangos for 8 hours. Problem is, l lose out on apples. I need the apples, but l also have to sleep! Why isn't there an 8 hour fruit that produces a decent harvest? Taking Nexus Nuts pro rata, the new fruit would be 120,000 coins for 1280 apples. Any chance S8 would take this up? I suspect this has been raised before.

Morag2000
02-20-17, 04:28 AM
Every night l plant Nexus Nuts before l go to bed, except when there is a harvesting goal and l have to use Mystic Mangos for 8 hours. Problem is, l lose out on apples. I need the apples, but l also have to sleep! Why isn't there an 8 hour fruit that produces a decent harvest? Taking Nexus Nuts pro rata, the new fruit would be 120,000 coins for 1280 apples. Any chance S8 would take this up? I suspect this has been raised before.

I too, would like to see a new 8 hour fruit costing 100,000 - 120,000 coins for 1280 -1500 apples, if you buy in bulk the cost is less.

I think you have a good idea Dirk Dragon.

Would it be possible for a Moderator to pass an opinion on this idea, please.

What do other players think of Dirk Dragon's idea?

Eluzyion
02-20-17, 05:02 AM
Good idea Dirk :)

Rynetory2
02-20-17, 05:10 AM
I love this idea, great idea! :) I've passed this suggestion in for the team's consideration.

(Moving this thread to Suggestion & Feedback forum where it's best seen by the team)

DirkDragon
02-20-17, 05:26 AM
Many thanks, Rynetory2, that's exactly the response l was looking for!

GreytMom
02-20-17, 07:11 AM
This would be great.

Rynetory2
02-21-17, 12:31 AM
Many thanks, Rynetory2, that's exactly the response l was looking for!

You are most welcome. Very happy to help. :)