PDA

View Full Version : Increase of Bomb/Dynamite Capacity

amerirish
04-20-15, 12:02 PM
It would be so great if TL would raise the capacity for the amount of bombs & dynamite we can hold. I bred my Radioactive dragon last week and am now on hold for evolving so as to not lose any bombs. I never can make it for two mining dragons so that's not an option for me.

Since evolving is the only way to get bombs and the amount of dragons we can have is limited, eventually players will run out of dragons to evolve. Mining for parts to craft cool new dragons is something I really enjoy about this game so I hope the developers will at least consider tweaking the situation.

mbyte68
04-20-15, 12:18 PM
i agree even if they jst raise it by 5 on each :

Kennedward
04-20-15, 04:46 PM
It would be so great if TL would raise the capacity for the amount of bombs & dynamite we can hold. I bred my Radioactive dragon last week and am now on hold for evolving so as to not lose any bombs. I never can make it for two mining dragons so that's not an option for me.

Since evolving is the only way to get bombs and the amount of dragons we can have is limited, eventually players will run out of dragons to evolve. Mining for parts to craft cool new dragons is something I really enjoy about this game so I hope the developers will at least consider tweaking the situation.

Yea it would be nice to increase the capacity, and I also agree on how hard it is on getting bombs

mbyte68
04-21-15, 09:54 AM
Yea it would be nice to increase the capacity, and I also agree on how hard it is on getting bombs

easyier then getting bombs on FS :)

dragonclearingtrees
04-22-15, 11:12 AM
What is the capacity?

BiteMe111
04-22-15, 02:03 PM
What is the capacity?

I'd like to know that too. I checked the mining thread in the game guide subforum and looked at the info by the bombs I have in storage and I can't find this info. I reached level 45 too late to try for the current dragon, so I'm saving bombs towards the next one and would like to know when to pause all evolving.

LonePudding
04-22-15, 02:33 PM
What is the capacity?

I'd like to know that too. I checked the mining thread in the game guide subforum and looked at the info by the bombs I have in storage and I can't find this info. I reached level 45 too late to try for the current dragon, so I'm saving bombs towards the next one and would like to know when to pause all evolving.

The capacity is 25 for both dynamite and bombs. Be aware that every 4 hours a dragon spends in the evolution temple or breeding, will earn you 1 bomb or 1 dynamite. 1 bomb/dynamite : 4 hours

freshfunin2008
04-22-15, 02:49 PM
We need to be able to keep 50 of each. An increase of 5 is not much better. Give us what we need.

BiteMe111
04-22-15, 02:52 PM
Agh. I'm glad I asked. I'm *at* 25 already!!! :-o

I know the current dragon will expire on Friday, how long is the break between them, usually (i.e. when can I expect a new one)? Also, will the bombs still be awarded if I start an evolution now, when I'm maxed out, but don't finish until I've cleared the inventory?

freshfunin2008
04-22-15, 02:54 PM
It usually has a new one with in 4 hours of the old one going away.

BiteMe111
04-22-15, 03:06 PM
Great, thanks!

rubyhummer
04-23-15, 11:07 AM
Agree with this. Actually, it would be best for no limit.

Bad enough we have only one evolution den, then to have to wait for the next new mine dragon to be available, then we loose bombs constantly from crashes. So, please change this. We shouldn't ever loose any of our hard work and time spent doing it.

I know what they'll say... no, because it's another way for them to make money, when someone pays gold to keep mining.

LonePudding
04-23-15, 02:13 PM
Agh. I'm glad I asked. I'm *at* 25 already!!! :-o

I know the current dragon will expire on Friday, how long is the break between them, usually (i.e. when can I expect a new one)? Also, will the bombs still be awarded if I start an evolution now, when I'm maxed out, but don't finish until I've cleared the inventory?

Yes you will get your bombs :D however, make sure you have space for all of them, you don't want any to go to waste!! For example I'm evolving a diamond dragon, which is 44 hours, so I'll receive 11 bombs. I need to make sure that I have 14 or less bombs to make sure I can get them all. Hope this helps!

amerirish
04-24-15, 11:58 AM
I'm very excited for the new mining dragon. Then I can get back to regular evolution of my current dragons. I put a Night on yesterday so that it's done at 3:30. Hopefully I'll be able to use my current 22 bombs, then take it out of the temple.

I hate that I have to strategize for something so silly like mining :( but I don't want to waste bombs.