PDA

View Full Version : Share the love

kudukuda
04-20-15, 11:04 AM
I know you are not supposed to discuss mod actions on the forum. But i just HAD to share the love for SpiritWind.
What great work she is doing in organising everything and taking care of each one of us, even when we don't ask for it.
So I say thank you SW for everything! We love you! Even when you are between a rock and a hard place, you still mange to make everyone happy!
We LOVE you!!!
Who's with me?

meme1098
04-20-15, 11:26 AM
Ditto....pressing "Like" if I could...Exactly!!!!

You rock, SW

dragon2046
04-20-15, 11:26 AM
I'm with u. Love u SW! U are awesome. :)

Castloninian
04-20-15, 11:32 AM
I agree. It is nice to have at least one thread on this forum where you won't read any whinging! Go, SW, go! Oh, and the other mods too of course,

NorthWoodsKingdom
04-20-15, 11:49 AM
*standing with both arms raised!*

(Ain't ya glad I put on my deodorant this am? LOL)

AnniePMH
04-20-15, 12:31 PM
SW the best moderator ever, yay!:D

Liloze
04-20-15, 12:33 PM
As I said before, SW deserves a statue (along with Dabag) for all their brilliant work!
She Wants it made of Chocolate :D
She's the Spirit of this forum indeed :)
Agree totally, and pushed the "like" button in my heart :)

Liloze
04-20-15, 12:34 PM
*standing with both arms raised!*

(Ain't ya glad I put on my deodorant this am? LOL)

Cannot stop laughing ....

katbtodd
04-20-15, 01:11 PM
Spirit can you feel the love. Your the best ,You have been there one way or the other for all of us!

dawntilldusk25
04-20-15, 01:25 PM
I don't post much but I read here often....SW is very kind hearted :)

belbar22
04-20-15, 01:47 PM
I totally agree with all the above (and yes Northwoods I am very glad you have sprayed this morning) SW you are amazing. Thanks for all that you do.

nikkimommy2014
04-20-15, 04:12 PM
Agreed. Spiritwind is amazing!

valmommy
04-20-15, 07:03 PM
I agree with all these posts! Especially that NW put deodorant on...lol SW, Dabag, Kooky, & everyone else who contributes to these forums to help guide the rest of us along, THANK YOU from the bottom of our hearts! <3

SpiritWind00
04-21-15, 02:12 AM
Aww, Thank you... You've actually bought tears to my eyes. That's so kind of you all to post and you know we will continue to do our very best for you all... Yep, feeling the love.

I'm so grateful to Kooky for all of the help she has given me and to all of you for making me laugh and getting me out of a ton of housework! :)

Now... I have to tell you that I'm still hankering after that chocolate fountain (in lieu of the statue).... Mmmmm chocolate!

You all rock too!

katbtodd
04-21-15, 02:50 AM
Yes oh yes Chocolate Sounds wonderful

dragoniakingdom
04-21-15, 02:58 AM
Here we go

http://i58.tinypic.com/qrm5b4.jpg

Oh my, that looks totally awesome! Last one in..... Lol SW

ShibuyaCloth
04-21-15, 04:16 AM
Yeah! With a mount of marshmallows & strawberries :rolleyes:

saruccia1963
04-21-15, 05:59 AM
I agree at 100% with all of you!
I'm new on forum But I read the more treads I Can, even at night, and SW is helping all of us, no matter our levels or the kind of mad questions we are asking!
So I m happy to greet and spread my love for SW and even for all those beautiful people who get the forum "alive and Kicking" with their posts, spirits and intelligenge and polite words. Sorry for my broken english...
Hoorray for Spirit Wind00, for this fun forum and for people who plays with humor and love!

tigerlillyherron
04-21-15, 03:35 PM
I would like to thank Aggwynn for always being on top of updates and goals.
Especially when it comes to details such as what is needed at every step.
I've been working on the faire respite for two weeks now.
i placed it only days ago knowing exactly what i would need and having what i needed for the first two upgrades.
don't know how many times I've come back to that thread (i just dropped in again for reminder on lvl 5 bc i will have lvl 4 completed tonight) ..its one of my top googles. LOL
I have the upmost appreciation for what you do for us players.
THANK YOU FOR BEING AWESOME!

kudukuda
04-23-15, 04:07 AM
Here we go

http://i58.tinypic.com/qrm5b4.jpg

Oh my, that looks totally awesome! Last one in..... Lol SW

SW changed her avatar.... I want one of those fountains too. But SW said she would share... Mmmmmmmm
Chocolate, strawberries.....mmmmmmmmmm

meme1098
04-23-15, 07:23 AM
SW changed her avatar.... I want one of those fountains too. But SW said she would share... Mmmmmmmm
Chocolate, strawberries.....mmmmmmmmmm

Chocolate anything....*mouth watering & lips smacking*. Lol

zoeee87
04-23-15, 07:26 AM
This is so sweet! SW is just wonderful!!! If I was in Australia I would hunt her down! But not in creepy way.. Just lets have coffee way! :)

kat8rose
04-24-15, 06:32 PM
I second, third, and fourth all the cheers! Thank you, Miss Spirit. ;-)

pongkay
04-30-15, 04:58 PM
To Meeka, who just popped into my wall, became a dear neighbor, & from then on shared her knowledge of the game with me.
To Natalien, who patiently walked me through on how to access the forum, join the discussions, and showed me how post a new thread
To Russia, who really takes time to answer questions from me and anyone else who asked.
To all neighbors and friends who send gifts and answer requests.
Last but not least, to TeamLava for giving us this free, exciting, addicting and fun game!
Thank you so much from the bottom of my heart! ❤️

SpiritWind00
04-30-15, 05:06 PM
This is becoming an appreciation thread for many which is just awesome. Pongkay, I agree with you too.... there are so many awesome players who take time to share the knowledge they have experienced themselves and read about here from other players, and post back on their own game walls for others to read and gain help from. It's what makes this game so great for many people. :)

AnniePMH
04-30-15, 11:41 PM
To Meeka, who just popped into my wall, became a dear neighbor, & from then on shared her knowledge of the game with me.
To Natalien, who patiently walked me through on how to access the forum, join the discussions, and showed me how post a new thread
To Russia, who really takes time to answer questions from me and anyone else who asked.
Last but not least, to TeamLava for giving us this free, exciting, addicting and fun game!

This is becoming an appreciation thread for many which is just awesome. Pongkay, I agree with you too.... there are so many awesome players who take time to share the knowledge they have experienced themselves and read about here from other players, and post back on their own game walls for others to read and gain help from. It's what makes this game so great for many people. :)

Thank you, pongkay:o, you're a pretty great neighbor yourself!:)
And thank you very much again to SW, for being so kind, patient and helpful, both here on the forums and on the walls!:) Lol, that's certainly a great looking chocolate fountain! I'll happily bring some May Day strawberries and dive in!:p

katbtodd
05-01-15, 02:21 AM
Oh your so sweet, thank you girl Sending the love