PDA

View Full Version : I can't find where to get into the cave! (I know it did not collapse)

Vincisomething
04-20-15, 09:18 AM
When I start the game, this thing will just pop up for me to go into the cave. This time, it's not doing that and I know I still have about 8 - 10 hours before it collapses. I don't even have the game telling me it collapsed, but it's just suddenly gone. There isn't even an icon on the screen that allows me to get into the cave. I only had 1 (or 2?) level(s) left! How come it just vanished??

Meowmeowbeans
04-20-15, 11:06 AM
Thanks for letting us know about this! We'll send our best Cave Explorers to take a look.

Meowmeowbeans
04-20-15, 11:38 AM
It looks like the passage to the Candy Cave should be available in your game! Can you please try deleting the game from your device and re-installing? This won't affect any saved progress on your game and should resolve your issue. Let us know if you still experience any issues! :)

Vincisomething
04-20-15, 07:35 PM
It looks like the passage to the Candy Cave should be available in your game! Can you please try deleting the game from your device and re-installing? This won't affect any saved progress on your game and should resolve your issue. Let us know if you still experience any issues! :)

It popped up again, but only an hour before the cave explodes, which was not enough time for me... :(

Meowmeowbeans
04-21-15, 02:20 PM
I'm sorry to hear that! :( Can you please submit an email regarding this issue to support@storm8.com and send me a PM with the ticket number? Thanks!