PDA

View Full Version : Finished the cruise ship but can't get Luana?

dragon2046
04-20-15, 08:17 AM
I finished the cruise ship using gems and when I press collect the screen pops up with luana with another button to press that says continue and it just freezes there it won't let me continue. I have foreclosed many times when I go back into the game I'm back in the restaurant and have to go back to cruise ship to press collect and the same process happens all over again. My ID dragon2046 my kitchen name is Tybug. I play on an iPhone6 all updates are complete. Thanks for any help u can give me.

dragon2046
04-20-15, 08:24 AM
Ok just went back in and luana was in my restaurant and I was able to collect from her and when I touch on the stand for the cruise ship it states that it has left. So everything ok now. Thanks :)

mamareader02
04-20-15, 08:38 AM
So what did she give you?

dragon2046
04-20-15, 09:46 AM
So what did she give you?

The only thing I saw her give me was a little over 800 coins? Don't know if she drops something different each day or if coins are it. :)

mamareader02
04-20-15, 10:30 AM
Thanks,hopefully she gives other stuff too

gustafrog
04-25-15, 12:16 PM
I have the same problem: the pop up screen with COLLECT appears but the whole game freezes, then closes, after which you have to press collect again and the same thing happens... Restarted the game a few times but it doesnt help. My id: gustafrog. Can this be fixed?

WOW posting here helps! Minutes after i posted, the collect button worked! THANKS! :))

ellyse99
04-25-15, 12:33 PM
Mine isn't letting me collect Luana either, I click on the "Collect" button and the game crashes. I come back and the same just keeps repeating itself. Been more than 10 times now, ID is ellyse99.

ellyse99
04-25-15, 12:38 PM
Man, you are right! Mine worked as well right after I posted here!

bobbyrae
04-25-15, 12:47 PM
She drops coins, helping hands and so far, there is at least one report of a gem drop by her.

njspooky
04-25-15, 01:06 PM
I have the same problem, hoping to get fixed too.

Edit: ask and ye shall receive: got her. Double edit: her first drop was a gem.

ibocan2100
04-25-15, 01:53 PM
i have same problem. finished luana missions. but when press collect luan appears on screen press continue than screen freezes and game crashes. please fix the problem.

Edit. it had been fixed in a minute after post. thanks..

Lippy51
04-25-15, 03:38 PM
The same thing has also happened to me. Please can you help...

Edit: Thanks!

jojojojos
04-25-15, 04:04 PM
And now the same thing has happened to me...please help :) I try to pay the remaining progress with 50 gems, it lets me collect Luana but then freezes, closes the game, and then when I try to get back on it has gone back to before I paid the gems! Don't want to miss out, eek!
Thank u very much, whoever has just fixed this for me :) I can go to bed now! X

clarontinalisa
04-25-15, 04:12 PM
I have collected 3 times and still crashing. My ID is clarontinalisa

Thanks I have collected from her and got 3 quick serves, posting the problem helped get it solved

theros22
04-25-15, 04:13 PM
Thanks it's fixed collected 2000 coins������

Alatriste75
04-25-15, 04:43 PM
And now the same thing has happened to me...please help :) I try to pay the remaining progress with 50 gems, it lets me collect Luana but then freezes, closes the game, and then when I try to get back on it has gone back to before I paid the gems!

I have the same problem, please fixed.

kanddz
04-25-15, 05:30 PM
Me too! After I completed goals several times over screen freezes on Luana 'collect' please help!

Thx to whoever helped very annoying that we have to post to complete goal!

mamareader02
04-25-15, 05:36 PM
Yup,same here! Every time I press collect on her,app crashes!mamareader02,Ipad retina

mamareader02
04-25-15, 05:45 PM
Ok....was able to collect and ship left...let's see if it stays that way

suetonius
04-25-15, 07:56 PM
I'm having the same issue with the game freezing as I try to collect Luana. Other than this it was a great quest line. I hope it gets fixed quick. I'm looking forward to seeing what she leaves when she visits. ID Suetonius

brown9598
04-25-15, 08:09 PM
Help!!! I'm trying to use 30 gems to get hula girl. Same thing game crashes after I hit continue

brown9598
04-25-15, 08:23 PM
My 30 gems are now gone. It says collect when I tap collect hula girl pops up and says continue. When I tap continue game crashes. Now what???

kooky panda
04-25-15, 08:33 PM
I have gone ahead and reported this over.
Anyone still having issues when collecting, or issues with her still being locked in your inventory, but your ship has departed?

TucsonJudy
04-25-15, 08:51 PM
HELP!! I bought gems to finish my boat so zi could get the hula girl. When I try to collect, it throws me outta the game & I can't collect her. I am level 28 & my ID is TucsonJudy The boat leaves in less than 4 hrs. Did I waste my money on the gems???? Please help!

TucsonJudy
04-25-15, 08:59 PM
Just went back into the game & tryed again & got her this time. But only after I posted here. Weird

bloogyboogr
04-25-15, 09:06 PM
I just spent a ton of money on gems to get her. Game keeps freezing or rebooting when I hit "collect" button.

maritoronto
04-25-15, 09:11 PM
Same problem, collect and continue many times, finally the event is gone from screen, but no luana

fahrensland
04-25-15, 09:31 PM
Same issue as others, try to complete the final quest and it says I can collect her and to hit continue...but the game freezes. I've tried restarting but the same thing keeps happening. Look forward to a resolution, she's a fun reward :)

Edit - fixed now, I also did the most recent iOS update, not sure if that helped fix it. My first collection from Luana gave me 10 gems! Wonderful surprise. I look forward to seeing her other drops. Also, her collection bubble is a pink flower, kind of cute.

myst1377
04-25-15, 09:58 PM
I'm having the same problem!!! ID: Myst1377

ebonyx99
04-25-15, 09:58 PM
Same problem here can't collect. Please fix.

hotsaucegirl
04-25-15, 10:14 PM
Same thing happening to me! I bought gems just to be able to get her, and when I click on collect, the game automatically shuts down on me. I've re installed and everything but it's still happening. Please help!

Update: It's been fixed. Thanks so much!

sweetdee23
04-25-15, 10:21 PM
Yeah the game keeps freezing then shutting down for me too when I try to collect Luana. When I open the game it resets itself as if I didn't use gems to fill up the green bar (at this point it makes sense to just use gems to fill the green bar than to use gems to speed up my restocks and/or cooking time). Super frustrating considering I used a good amount of gems for this event. And the event ends for me in about an hour and forty minutes.

Edit: I just tried again and it worked. Thanks!

Dragoness6386315
04-25-15, 10:40 PM
I'm having the same problem. Give my last four potatoes, deliver then press collect and the game shuts down. ��

fergie9876543210
04-25-15, 10:51 PM
I have the same issue, game shuts down when I press collect. Tried 7 or 8 times, shut down I pad etc, nothing helps.

fergie9876543210
04-25-15, 10:54 PM
Fixed now, thank you

lucitine
04-25-15, 10:58 PM
I'm having this issue as well. I've tried 5 times now and it's not working.
ID: MissAristte

jelichami
04-25-15, 11:06 PM
Same problem. The "collect Luana" graphic crashes the game. ID:Jelichami. Have to go to sleep. Cruise ship about to depart. Hoping for help...

jelichami
04-25-15, 11:10 PM
Was hoping for the same luck others had after posting here, but my game just keeps crashing after I hit "collect" for Luana. The shiny, happy Luana graphic comes up with a dead "continue" button and then, after about a minute, the game crashes and closes...

lucitine
04-25-15, 11:14 PM
Same. I hope they'll fix it soon...the ships leaving in like..40 min

PANIOLA
04-25-15, 11:26 PM
Please help... I am having the same issue. The screen freezes on my IPad when I purchase Luana with gems... then the game just crashes after a few moments. The cruise ship leaves in 30 min ��... My ID is PANIOLA

My situation has been resolved... I now have the hula dancer... Mahalo! :)

ShirleysFantasy
04-25-15, 11:34 PM
Same problem. Bought gems to get luana, It says I bought her. Then I hit collect and the game crashes. Have tried it over and over. Please help.

Closed out of here and went back in. Don't know what happened. The gems were missing. I got her. Great. Thanks so much.

oldblackmagic
04-25-15, 11:50 PM
Here's hoping it works for me too. Same problem. I get the picture of Luana and the collect button but nothing happens when I tap it.

--And like magic, it worked! thanks!

guillazsr
04-25-15, 11:56 PM
I have the same problem, the game crashed once i try to collect Luana. Already opened a ticked by sending an email to storm8 support center, hope they can fix this bug. My userID is guillazsr and i'm on level 19.

Stormycol8
04-25-15, 11:59 PM
Same problem, spent gems for the last order to get her but screen frozen on continue!

Stormycol8
04-26-15, 12:01 AM
Like magic, as soon as I posted and logged back in it worked! :D

livvyliv123
04-26-15, 12:10 AM
I finished the event minutes before the cruise ship left, but whenever I tried to click collect on Luana the game crashed, and now the ship left and I have NO Luana, help please!

biscuits98
04-26-15, 12:11 AM
I only needed to spend 70 gems to finish - which I tried to do several times. It would get to the 'collect' screen and then crash. However it didn't take my gems and so far Luana hasn't appeared. I forced closed after each crash. Thanks!

FrozenTurtle
04-26-15, 12:14 AM
Sorry about this! We're looking into the issue right now.

letty505
04-26-15, 12:24 AM
Same here I tried to buy Luana with 35 gems and it crashed every time I tried to hit collect
My id letty505

duder312
04-26-15, 12:52 AM
I collected Luana few minutes before the challenge end but now its shows that I never finished the game. Luana is still locked. I spent around 350 gems to finish this challenge. Please help. My ID is Duder 312

FrozenTurtle
04-26-15, 01:19 AM
I collected Luana few minutes before the challenge end but now its shows that I never finished the game. Luana is still locked. I spent around 350 gems to finish this challenge. Please help. My ID is Duder 312

If you successfully completed the event and were not able to collect Luana at the end, please email support@storm8.com so we can make sure everything gets fixed for you. We're still looking into the matter. Thank you for your patience!

mrsmike136
04-26-15, 06:06 AM
I am so glad that my game wasn't the only one not letting me collect! I finished late last night by using gems (which were deducted from my account) because I was going offline but when I selected collect. . . Bamm! The game closed. This morning when I went in, the game asked if I would like to get Luana for an additional 1300 gems! So far, no sighting of Luana or my missing gems.

banTrang
04-26-15, 06:14 AM
My game id is CH9SGG2. I finished the event to get Luana and the screen to collect her pop up. But when i press the collect button my game freezed and crashed. I'm devastated because i spent alot of time and even buy diamond to archive the prize but now i cannot collect it because of some bugs. Please help me out!

mamareader02
04-26-15, 06:39 AM
If you successfully completed the event and were not able to collect Luana at the end, please email support@storm8.com so we can make sure everything gets fixed for you. We're still looking into the matter. Thank you for your patience!

Great,sent email,but hopefully they'll fix the problem before I have to wait days to get a response,and NO I didn't send pics as im tech challenged,I was able to collect her,she visited once,but she is still shown in my "featured" part of the store

ridgeter
04-26-15, 06:41 AM
I also completed all daily orders for the cruise ship challenge. Last night and two hours prior to expiration, I purchased gems and allocated 70 gems to complete the last challenge. This deducted from my total gems and unlocked the hula dancer. When I hit "continue" the screen would freeze or take me to the main iPad menu. I did this several times with no luck.

I checked this morning and the hula dancer was still locked and prompted that if I wanted to purchase to but for 1,700?

Please unlock the hula dancer.

My id is MDR8JEP TERESA's PUB

ridgeter
04-26-15, 06:43 AM
Sorry MRD8JEP

littlemisspud
04-26-15, 06:44 AM
I'm having same problem with Luana on RS2 stayed up until 1am to complete final task! Cruise ship departed and haven't seen Luana visit my restaurant once?? Really frustrated took me ages to do all ten tasks too! Help please? id littlemisspud 😐

TucsonJudy
04-26-15, 07:53 AM
I spent 405 gems to finish the event & collected from Luna "ONE" time! Now she's NOWHERE to be seen! Hmmmmmm wasted gems?? ID is TucsonJudy

littlemisspud
04-26-15, 09:55 AM
Hi guys, have you had any luck with your game yet? Mine is still the same.!

FrozenTurtle
04-26-15, 10:29 AM
Sorry everyone! We're still working on this, but we'll be sure everyone who earned Luana will be fixed!

SakuraFox19
04-26-15, 11:16 AM
I didn't get her and I completed all the missions! What the hell Storm 8?

TucsonJudy
04-26-15, 03:27 PM
Sorry everyone! We're still working on this, but we'll be sure everyone who earned Luana will be fixed!

Thank you Turtle! I paid 405 gems to finish the quest so I could get her. I will "TRY" to be patient. 😁

altheamae64
04-26-15, 03:44 PM
I didn't know there was an issue until I read this thread as I completed the task with a few hours to spare, clicked on 'Collect' for Luana and she was immediately placed in my restaurant - gave me 1,000 coins too. But I've not seen her since and have now found that she's in my inventory.

Help please - ID altheamae64

mamareader02
04-26-15, 04:17 PM
I didn't know there was an issue until I read this thread as I completed the task with a few hours to spare, clicked on 'Collect' for Luana and she was immediately placed in my restaurant - gave me 1,000 coins too. But I've not seen her since and have now found that she's in my inventory.

Help please - ID altheamae64
That the same for me,she just showed up again-a day later,so I guess she a once a day customer

Jennerwein1
04-26-15, 07:15 PM
Just found this thread. Same here. Luana gave me 2000 coins immediately after finishing. Not seen her since. But she shows up in inventory under "Featured" and it says I have to complete the orders before the ship departs. Been there, done that. And paid gems to finish in time. Help please.

banTrang
04-27-15, 12:47 AM
so in which way will we received Luana?

Jennerwein1
04-27-15, 02:31 AM
She just showed up. Thanks.

Josielynn4
04-27-15, 11:43 AM
I was beginning to think this was a lost cause. I even paid gems at the end so I could finish in time, but the minute I hit collect, the app would shut down. Kept trying it repeatedly up until I opened it and it said the boat had left. I've been so bummed out about it, I've barely played it since. I hope you can help me.

ID Josielynn4

Andoreth
04-27-15, 12:03 PM
Posting here to say that I have also not seen her since her first visit. Will this be fixed automatically for all affected, or do we each need to make a report individually?

livvyliv123
04-27-15, 10:20 PM
Thank you so much for fixing it for me. I got my first Luana visit today. ☺️

littlemisspud
04-28-15, 03:47 AM
Just a note regarding 'Luana the hula dancer' she'll show in your inventory, it looks like on average she turns up once a day as I have not seen her anymore times myself. Have only seen her drop a lot of coins so far but hoping she gifts other things too. Good luck guys, that Cruise ship quest was darn tough! 😉

[S8] Elsa
04-28-15, 10:37 AM
Players who experienced the issue in which they completed the event, but were unable to collect Luana due to the issue should now have Luana unlocked! For players currently on the event, the refresh timer should prevent players from experiencing this problem for now. :)

We'll share the feedback regarding Luana's visits and drops with the team for discussion. Thanks all. ^^

Josielynn4
04-29-15, 12:03 AM
Thank you for fixing this for me. I've seen Luana twice today. The first time I got 2000 coins, and the second time I got 1 gem.