PDA

View Full Version : Please help clarify

mystctattoo
04-20-15, 07:29 AM
OK so I'm breeding my dragons and I breed a pink and black and I get a coral dragon? Then even worse I breed a metal and red and get an island dragon??? The colors for the coral were at least close but how in the world do I get an island out of red and metal????

cocauina
04-20-15, 08:08 AM
The black in the breeding den can split in to the original colors, purple and blue, those colors together make the black color.

The metal type works like the black type, the metal type split into blue and white, since you had an island, probably you had breeded a dragon that has red and green with metal.

rusticjess
04-20-15, 10:26 AM
Yes, unfortunately we must welcome you to the world of color splitting :( I need a lot of luck to breed a black or pink hybrid, and so do a lot of people

Kennedward
04-20-15, 11:30 AM
Yes, unfortunately we must welcome you to the world of color splitting :( I need a lot of luck to breed a black or pink hybrid, and so do a lot of people

Yup, therefore like the rest of us, be prepared to breed a lot of fails before the color that you want, such as Black, stay as Black to breed the dragon you want

Clark_Wayne
04-20-15, 04:18 PM
Welcome to the frustrated breeder world LOL