PDA

View Full Version : any support???

alanaspets47
04-15-15, 05:12 AM
good morning, i'm not sure if i'm posting in the right forum-i am playing on my android tablet verizon ellipsis 7, and i love the game, but the last few days when i start the game in the morning, i click on the "daily reward" for coins, but the coins have not been credited to my coin count. is this an issue that will fix itself? not sure what to do...thanks
my storm ID is alanaspets47

alanaspets47
04-20-15, 06:27 AM
good morning-i've been trying to get some answers and it seems that no one even reads these posts!
i'm still dealing with an issue with my game and can't seem to get anyone in the forums or by emailing support to respond!
this is very frustrating as the game is not working correctly.
what does one need to do to get a response on here???
moderators??? anyone????

[S8] Regina
04-20-15, 10:26 AM
good morning-i've been trying to get some answers and it seems that no one even reads these posts!
i'm still dealing with an issue with my game and can't seem to get anyone in the forums or by emailing support to respond!
this is very frustrating as the game is not working correctly.
what does one need to do to get a response on here???
moderators??? anyone????

Sorry about that! We'll let the team know about your ticket. Thank you for your patience!

alanaspets47
04-22-15, 06:24 AM
Regina, thanks for pushing my ticket-however, i am quite disappointed that the only "support" they offer is a sympathetic apology. there really is no way for this "issue" to be fixed. and the result is that we (players) continue to deal with issues in the game that prevent us from moving ahead but yet, we are still required to pay for more gems in order to advance.
it's really sad that a game's developers can't even find a way to credit the "banks" of players who continually have issues with not being able to "collect" their rewards.
i don't think i'll be playing this game for much longer-and it's a shame b/c it's so adorable.