PDA

View Full Version : Need help with Level 21 to get 3 stars. Please help.

yorkeme
04-20-15, 12:48 AM
Greetings my fellow Diamond Quest enthusiasts! This is my very first time ever posting anything in any forum. I am a bit nervous LOL.

First off, I am curious about a few things. Has anyone been lucky enough to get the Pal named Batsalot?? From what I can see, it's the ONLY pal that is for purple gems. I think it's crazy that there are sooo many pals for each of the other colors but only ONE purple Pal?? Please, someone tell me that I am mistaken!!

What are the "rewards" at the bottom of each Pal section? It looks like "whatever it is" can be purchased for 10 points. Are they worth the 10 keys? How/when does the opportunity become available to collect?

Level 21: In an effort to get more keys to rescue more pals, I have gone back to the beginning (from Stage 57) in order to get the 3 stars on all stages. I have played Stage 21 so many times I have lost count! Does anyone have any advice for me to help me get my 3 stars? I am going to try to add screen shots so you can see my current pals and their level of abilities.

Thanks for reading this and many many thanks to anyone who responds.

xanethi
04-21-15, 09:39 AM
Answers to a few of the questions: i dont have batsalot but he is not the only purple pal out there. I got "fang" from the treebark Tribe that drops a bomb. The other question with the ones below next to the 10 keys. Those are a reward from collecting all PALS from one tribe. So if you get all the "cuddly cuties" you get the pal "winkles" AND 10 keys.
Dont remember what i did to get 3 Stars in level 21 but generally i try to get as far as i Can and dont worry as much about the stars. If i Reach a gate or end of game i do go back��

Anyuszko
05-05-15, 01:22 AM
Answers to a few of the questions: i dont have batsalot but he is not the only purple pal out there. I got "fang" from the treebark Tribe that drops a bomb. The other question with the ones below next to the 10 keys. Those are a reward from collecting all PALS from one tribe. So if you get all the "cuddly cuties" you get the pal "winkles" AND 10 keys.
Dont remember what i did to get 3 Stars in level 21 but generally i try to get as far as i Can and dont worry as much about the stars. If i Reach a gate or end of game i do go back��

If you succeed on getting all 6 pals from one type, then - as a bonus - you will get one bonus pal from the "Super collection 1" plus 10 keys. You just have to click on the "collect" icon.

Apparently, I am at stage 112, I am lvl 22, and got only one rare still (Phoebe), nothing else. Also, I got new pals quite rare, only upgrading old ones if I got 15 more keys. Altogether I have 17 pals.