PDA

View Full Version : Waitresses Always Ending Up Behind Counters

ElaineCarrel
04-19-15, 07:55 PM
I'm getting really frustrated. I noticed today that every time I leave the game completely when I return to it either all 3 or at least 2 of my waitresses r stuck behind the counter not doing anything.. If it's all 3 then none of my guests seem to b getting served bcuz it seems like I'm either making no money or very little money. If I leave to go visit nbrs or community ppl who've visited me when I return there's always 1 waitress behind the counters watching everyone else work.
I've tried force closing the game, uninstalling and reinstalling and it doesn't solve this problem.
I'm playing on both iPhone 5s and iPad 2. Both r running w iOS 8.3 and using the most current version of the game the Cruise Ship update.

Help please.

queentina3
04-19-15, 09:31 PM
From what I've seen you have to have all your counters facing out - the handle. If you're using counters that don't have them, change to counters that do and turn them correctly, then repaint them to what you want.

However, there are a few things you can do to stop the problem:

1.) Don't use wait staff at all. Use the walls, floor decorations, appliances, tables, or even dividers so that none of your counters are accessible to the wait staff. The food will automatically get served as soon as a person sits down at the table. This is what I do because I not only had the same problem as you, but I was sick and tired of the congestion that happened due to the customers and wait staff nearly bumping into each other and causing a traffic jam.

2.) Only keep the side of the counters that are facing the tables open and block the other three sides with walls, floor decorations, appliances, or dividers. If the wait staff can't get at the counters on the sides or back, then they'll only go for the side that is facing the tables, and that should alleviate them ending up in an area where they can't serve the customers.

3.) Leave a space between a counter and the area they keep getting stuck in. If there is a gap then they will walk through it. It sounds to me like you're not leaving a gap at all, so when they end up behind the counters, they have no way back out again.

kelvinj08
04-22-15, 05:47 PM
I have the same issue, even when there isn't an opening for them to go behind counters

queentina3
04-22-15, 05:57 PM
I have the same issue, even when there isn't an opening for them to go behind counters

How can they go behind the counters if there isn't an opening behind the counters? Or do you mean you're not leaving a gap for them to get back out again? If it is the latter, then you need to leave a gap so they can get back out and you're not, which is why they're getting stuck behind them.