PDA

View Full Version : Don't we get rewarded anymore in Hidden Mystery Crime Scene?

DoDoeZ
04-19-15, 07:25 PM
I thought we used to get rewarded with those red diamonds each time we completed a investigation...am I wrong? Because I used to have a lot and I've completed a lot of investigations as well but haven't received any in what feels like forever. I've actually lost some and I don't use them so their disappearing on me. I just want to know why I'm not getting any red diamonds anymore. Hopefully someone may know.

Thanks
DoeZ

[S8] Walt
04-20-15, 03:17 PM
Can you write into support@storm8.com? This way we can take a more detailed look at your account. Please PM me your Ticket Number. Thanks!

DoDoeZ
04-25-15, 05:14 PM
Walt;1096129']Can you write into support@storm8.com? This way we can take a more detailed look at your account. Please PM me your Ticket Number. Thanks!

Sorry...Just found my post. I'll write to support now and PM you with the ticket number right after.

DoDoeZ
04-26-15, 09:08 PM
Did you get the PM I sent you the other day? Just curious...:o

katsfern
10-23-15, 10:43 AM
My progression stopped in scene 8 although I have 19 stars there isn't any new clues to assign stars I've earned on in order to proceed case. What do I or you need to do? Storm8 I'd katsfern