PDA

View Full Version : Can't keep food stocked :(

illmattix
04-19-15, 10:50 AM
I can't seem to keep food stocked. I'm on android and I keep my cash register next to the door, food sells just as fast as Bakery Story. I know on iOS you can't do this. but....I can't keep food stocked.

I'm level 41 with 12 Cookers (I used gems to unlock an extra appliance, will be doing it again really soon)

What's a good recipe to stock up on with low hours? 2-3?

Thanks, MATT

pieandcream
04-19-15, 05:49 PM
i would save the gems tbh.

biscuits and gravy
kiwi and cake
smores
T bone steak
shrimp kebabs
black pepper chicken
NY steak
strawberry crepe

16h recipe - bbq chicken (grill)

check out the grill!

whoviankat
04-19-15, 08:59 PM
I posted about this last week and got some good ideas:

http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?80498-I-can-t-keep-my-customers-fed!

I've since been able to do much better about keeping my customers fed, and I'm having a surplus going into a new day finally. I used to wake up and find everything wiped out. I'm level 40 with 10 cookers and I'm able to cook fairly often. I cook the same thing on all appliances (at this point rotating through the basic oven, stove, and grill until the next new goals). I try to cook mostly 4 coin plates but a few times a day I'll cook $1-2 that have higher quantity.

Some of my faves:

Oven:
Potato Wedges
Waffle Balls
Chicken Alfredo
Bruschetta
Fish and Chips (yields 800 servings in an hour, but is only $1 a plate)

Grill(Lots of good 1 hr recipes)l:
Grilled Corn
Hot Dog
T Bone Steak
Shrimp Kabobs
Teriyaki Skewers
Cedar Planked Fish

Stove:
Ramen
Curry
Strawberry Salad
Garden Salad

Overnight, I cook 7-8 hour recipes that yield about 1200 servings each such as Beignet, Gumbo, Kahlua Pig, Bento Box, Flambeed Strawberries.

spydre1
04-22-15, 05:31 AM
i would save the gems tbh.

biscuits and gravy
kiwi and cake
smores
T bone steak
shrimp kebabs
black pepper chicken
NY steak
strawberry crepe

16h recipe - bbq chicken (grill)

check out the grill!

At his level, he doesn't have access to most of the recipes you named except maybe the strawberry crepe - and I'm not sure about what level bbq chicken comes in, I already have it, but I'm level 47.

One thing you want to make sure you are doing, OP, is getting the other appliances available. With gifts, sometimes I have a glut of stock, and then sometimes I run low, but I haven't run out of stock in a while. Make sure, for now, on your stove and oven, you are taking advantage of the 12 and 16 hour recipes - chicken tenders, chow mein, um, shoot, the chicken dinner dish, celebration trifle, olives and cheese, I think it is, lobster, shrimp, tomato soup, and um, plum pudding are all good for the level you are right now. I run three ovens, three stoves, and a combination of other appliances depending on my needs at the time. I'm in the process of T4 on the chicken tenders, the chicken dinner dish, plum pudding, tomato soup, burritos, strawberry cheesecake, and some other things, even though I'm only halfway through leveling, but it's kept me stocked.

Edit: Oh, I forgot about the fish and chips. I generally try to run a 7 or 8 hour recipe on both the stove and oven during the day - chicken pot pie, beignets, the strawberry thing on the stove. Some of the recipes the third poster mentioned on the grill, and I think two on the stove aren't available to you yet because of level, and I think it's POSSIBLE that the hot dog recipe was part of a monthly update and you might not get that recipe, or the breakfast dog recipe.