PDA

View Full Version : Did not receive reward for the Toronado Warning Goal

ninasidstorm8
04-19-15, 10:28 AM
The Toronado goal for the recent Toronado 12 round tournament in the Battle Arena had a goal that stated the following: Win and hatch a Toronado. Then in small letters after that it stated the following: Win the tournament before time expires!

The sentence in small letters is rather meaningless since there is no way to win the tournament after time expires. I won the tournament with about 12 hours to spare and just hatched the egg; I did not receive the reward. If the goal is supposed to be to win and hatch the egg before the timer for the tournament expires, it should say that. The wording of the goal is misleading.

The tournament only lasted 36 hours and it has 12 rounds. The egg takes 21 hours to hatch. I can understand making goals that are difficult to achieve but to complete a 12 round tournament that contains 4 ultra-rare opponents in 15 hours, so you can hatch the egg in time to meet the goal sounds close to impossible. If this is your intent, then I hope you reword the goal in the future to say that you must win the tournament and hatch the egg before the tournament ends.

kooky panda
04-19-15, 01:06 PM
I will pass this over to the community managers. I also missed the goal because my egg had not hatched yet. I would like it changed where when you get the egg to the nest then
you pass the goal.

ninasidstorm8
04-20-15, 06:02 AM
I will pass this over to the community managers. I also missed the goal because my egg had not hatched yet. I would like it changed where when you get the egg to the nest then
you pass the goal.

Thanks. If they don't change how it works, they should at least make the wording clear.

[S8] Regina
04-20-15, 10:47 AM
We'll take a look at this!

Clark_Wayne
04-22-15, 08:32 PM
I think we should get the reward when we won the tournament : my nest is often busy so when i finally can put the egg in nest , time is almost over, so i rather not put it, because the reward is lesser than the gems you will use to speed. Some of my tournament animals are still in storage because it takes too long to hatch them.

Besides, imagine someone got 45h in nest when flash tournament start ! He/she would never get the reward !

So please change the reward rule or please make the reward worth speeding the egg