PDA

View Full Version : Help with Hot Air Ballon

DocEE
04-19-15, 09:40 AM
I just expanded to the balloon and tried to used it for the first time. I loaded the max amount of each of the four items and hit trade button. The bar at the top went to the right but short of full. Now I can't add any more items to trade and the timer is counting down. WHAT DID I DO WRONG ? I tried to attach a screen shot but not sure how to do that.

Thanks for the help.

queentina3
04-19-15, 09:54 AM
You need to load 2 of each item to unlock it, but then you also have to fill the meter. Now, you can chose which of the 4 items you want to continue to load to fill the meter completely, but it has to be filled completely in order to unlock the ticket.

So......

1.) Need 2 of each item.
2.) Need to fill the meter completely - your choice on which of the 4 options you want to use to continue filling it.

Does that make sense?

I also just expanded and repaired it. Peer pressure got to me. :o

DocEE
04-19-15, 10:01 AM
Thanks. I figured out what I was doing wrong. I actually gave all my supplies for all four items on the first trade and it didn't fill the bar. I collected more eggs and veggies and then traded again and it filled the bar. I misread the x16 on each item as being the max it wanted. That was actually how many I had to give. I'll try another balloon when it comes back. Wonder how long that takes - there doesn't seem to be a timer.

queentina3
04-19-15, 10:12 AM
It comes back randomly, so keep an eye out for it when you log into your farm again. I wish there was a timer, but there's not. :(

maizee0404
04-25-15, 04:18 AM
I can either unlock the balloon or the mine.....which one would be better?

queentina3
04-25-15, 06:31 AM
I can either unlock the balloon or the mine.....which one would be better?

The mine! The balloon only uses up your supplies to give you tickets to earn prizes from a box, mostly decor. You'll need the mine for future events and can make money, at least, by selling off what you get inside of it, unlike the balloon that just eats up your money by giving you barely anything for the supplies you offer to it.

maizee0404
04-25-15, 09:55 AM
The mine! The balloon only uses up your supplies to give you tickets to earn prizes from a box, mostly decor. You'll need the mine for future events and can make money, at least, by selling off what you get inside of it, unlike the balloon that just eats up your money by giving you barely anything for the supplies you offer to it.

Thanks queentina :)