PDA

View Full Version : Food all sold suddenly

ellyse99
04-19-15, 09:20 AM
Came back into my game and mysteriously all the food on the counters was sold. That's A LOT of food as I had more than 100k of ginger tea, 90k+ of veggie sushi, 90k+ of lobster bisque, just to name the top 3. I tried reinstalling but it was the same.

Can someone please check what on earth happened? Yes I got a bunch of coins for it but I'd rather have my dishes back thank you. Whatever is on my counters now is whatever was cooking before and I just served them onto the counters after they went empty.

Game ID is ellyse99.

SparklyOctopus
04-20-15, 02:55 PM
Sorry to hear that! Did you happen to block you door to make that many servings? If you did, it may have quick sold all of your food. Please let us know!

ellyse99
04-21-15, 02:31 AM
No, I never block my door or greeter. I don't need to, since I have so much food it's simply impossible to sell them all at once. This's a rough estimate of the minimum servings I had on my 20 counters:

100k+ (I think it was closer to 110k) Ginger Tea
90k+ Lobster Bisque
90k+ Veggie Sushi
80k+ Baked Salmon
80k+ Baked Potato
50k+ Coq au Vin
30k+ Tuna Casserole
17k+ BLT
17k+ Tomato Soup
10k+ Pizza Bread
9k+ Cr?me Brulee
8k+ Chicken Salad
5k+ Bitterballen
5k+ Stew
2k+ Split Pea Soup
2k+ Cucumber Sandwiches

I know that's only 16 dishes, but I don't remember the last few as they're other dishes I make on a rotating basis.

SparklyOctopus
04-21-15, 01:39 PM
That seems odd. Can you write into support@storm8.com and PM me your ticket number to get further assistance? Thanks!

ellyse99
04-21-15, 11:57 PM
Just did, thanks!

ellyse99
07-03-15, 11:03 AM
Happened again, this time I lost about 120k servings of BLT. I arrange my counters according to how many servings there are, so I know. BLT was between 118k servings of Veggie Sushi and 191k servings of Ginger Tea, and it suddenly went to only 400 servings of BLT and no money was added to my earnings :mad:

007war
07-05-15, 08:57 AM
My game refreshed and all food disappeared. 40k tuna casserole ,24k strawberry smoothie lots and lots of food. Nothing blocked or door 'cause there was so much food. I closed and reopened and nothing. The worst is the money did not increase enough for all the food that vanished.

My ID is 007war, level 49, ios8.4

ellyse99
07-07-15, 12:46 AM
Same here, I lost like 120k servings of BLT.

faeriedust
07-10-15, 09:24 PM
Just lost food too :(

chuckyt888
07-11-15, 01:59 PM
Same thing happened to me about 30 minutes ago. I had accumulated about 500 servings of grilled cheese and suddenly they were taken from me. Unbelievable.

And no, I didn't quick sell them. The servings were just taken.

kooky panda
07-11-15, 03:03 PM
Please send an email to support@teamlava.com for assistance.

Thanks

007war
07-18-15, 02:44 PM
Same thing happened again. All the food I made for the event was sold in a single refreshment. At least now I got a million coins, but I didn't need another million I need my counters with food. My door or counters aren't blocked. I left 4 seats out for the event and 5 minutes ago all food was sold. Please fix this.

catfoodie
07-18-15, 05:24 PM
Have you blocked access to your tables? Because im pretty sure last event this happened to a lot of people and support said that this glitch happens when you block access to tables and food is not being served.

007war
07-18-15, 09:45 PM
Have you blocked access to your tables? Because im pretty sure last event this happened to a lot of people and support said that this glitch happens when you block access to tables and food is not being served.

Nothing is blocked.

catfoodie
07-18-15, 10:11 PM
Nothing is blocked.
Ugh that would be frustrating, losing food over the glitch with no food available is one thing, but losing food just coz it's too much of it just sounds weird and unnecessary. Hope they would fix it asap!:<

jessicamle
07-23-15, 12:17 AM
Thousands of my food just disappeared right now. I tried to force closed then come back, and all my counters still empty !!! Anyone else has the same problem? TL please fix this

jessicamle
07-23-15, 10:55 PM
Thousands of my food just disappeared right now. I tried to force closed then come back, and all my counters still empty !!! Anyone else has the same problem? TL please fix this

Attn TL: could you please address this issue instead of just moving my post without any comment about it. Apparently it's a known issue for awhile now and no one attempt to fix it?!? Loosing all foods near the last couple days of a cruise event is unacceptable

SparklyOctopus
07-24-15, 10:37 AM
Attn TL: could you please address this issue instead of just moving my post without any comment about it. Apparently it's a known issue for awhile now and no one attempt to fix it?!? Loosing all foods near the last couple days of a cruise event is unacceptable

We've taken a look at your account and it seems like your counters are in one big block with the inside counters unavailable to the waiters. Could you try moving your counters so that the waiters can get to them? That might help prevent your food disappearing.

amicacordis
08-07-15, 01:36 PM
O Samsung Galaxy S6, using version 2 1.7.1g, try to re-create the following scenario:
1) Place food on counters.
2) Press back bottom.
3) Confirm you want to leave game.
4) Re-open game immediately.
5) ALL food is gone.

Sometimes I forget to collect something, so I have to wait a few minutes because I know that if I open the game too quickly all my food will be gone and most of the time the math does not make sense to me.

nicola211982
03-13-16, 03:00 AM
I sent a ticket on Thursday but haven't had a response. I also can't find my ticket number which doesn't help.

I opened my restaurant as normal and noticed I'd earned around 500,000 whilst I'd been away, only about 10 mins though and all my food had gone. I hadn't blocked my door but did only have 2 chairs open.

I am a bit disappointed as it cost me the cruise but I'd like to know what happened as I definitely didn't clear them myself.

Thank you.

Rynetory2
03-13-16, 06:36 AM
Sorry about that and your cruise. :( We had previous feedback from some members who stored or turned away tables/chairs in the past experienced the same. It isn't part of the game design to do such..

It usually takes 3 to 5 business days for Support to revert. You should be hearing from them soon.

natesmom0420
04-16-16, 10:43 AM
I had counters full of long cook time dishes and now EVERYTHING is gone in the last 30 or so minutes. It has not been sold. Any ideas on what I can do??? Has this ever happened to anyone else????

And no, I didn't store chairs or anything like that.

catfoodie
04-16-16, 12:37 PM
Sync issue probably. I had this happen to me before and there is nothing you can do about it.

Rynetory2
04-16-16, 07:29 PM
Did you remove or turn your chairs to stop customers from eating? You may encounter this if you had. Or it could be an sync issue as catfoodie said. Try not to leave your game in the background when you aren't placing.

shash16
10-02-16, 04:45 PM
Help!! Absolutely all of my food from each and every counter disappeared. I force closed several times and I also deleted and reinstalled. Everything is gone!!!!

Rynetory2
10-03-16, 06:07 AM
Help!! Absolutely all of my food from each and every counter disappeared. I force closed several times and I also deleted and reinstalled. Everything is gone!!!!

Sorry to hear that. Did you block your door or had your chairs turned or stored away? These may cause a quick sale of food.

shash16
10-03-16, 06:16 AM
I have tables with no chairs, but it's been like that for two years. The food didn't sell because there is no change in the amount of money I have. Can't my game be restored to an earlier time if it's saved on the servers?

Rynetory2
10-03-16, 06:21 AM
I have tables with no chairs, but it's been like that for two years. Te food didn't sell because there is no change in the amount of money I have.

Sorry that you did not get any coins. You can send an email to support@storm8.com and have an agent help you to check.

brunetteannkatrine
01-03-17, 08:56 AM
Okay.. all my food did just disapaer in 5 minutes

Rynetory2
01-03-17, 09:24 AM
Okay.. all my food did just disapaer in 5 minutes

If you had blocked your door or had your chairs turned or stored away, these might cause a quick sale of food. :(

Cramer2009
05-30-18, 02:19 AM
Not sure if I'm posting this in the right place as this is my first posting. Yesterday at 6pm uk time all my meals and drinks were there, by 7pm they had vanished. I had not run out of meals for over two years, millions of meals and drinks just gone. I play on an iPad and did all the suggested things and still they are missing. I re installed a couple of times as well. Last week over 70 gems just vanished as well. I used to love this game and now I just feel *****ed. Storm 8 closed my ticket instantly because they have limited support on this game and can't reply to single cases. What a shambles I won't spend another penny on this game. My restaurant is Lisa's diner let's see if anything comes from this posting.

Rynetory2
05-30-18, 07:54 AM
Not sure if I'm posting this in the right place as this is my first posting. Yesterday at 6pm uk time all my meals and drinks were there, by 7pm they had vanished. I had not run out of meals for over two years, millions of meals and drinks just gone. I play on an iPad and did all the suggested things and still they are missing. I re installed a couple of times as well. Last week over 70 gems just vanished as well. I used to love this game and now I just feel *****ed. Storm 8 closed my ticket instantly because they have limited support on this game and can't reply to single cases. What a shambles I won't spend another penny on this game. My restaurant is Lisa's diner let's see if anything comes from this posting.

Did you block your door or had your chairs turned or stored away? These might cause a quick sale of food.

The game will usually quick-sell all of your inventory if you block the door to your store. When you block the door, you may not see the customers coming in, but our system will still recognize them walking in and buying your items. When you open your door again, the consumption that took place while your door was blocked catches up, which is why it looks like you instantly lost all of your items.

If you want to avoid the quick-sell, don't block your door.

Merged to existing thread.

Cramer2009
05-30-18, 09:21 AM
Did you block your door or had your chairs turned or stored away? These might cause a quick sale of food.

Merged to existing thread.no I didn't do either of those things, even if I did you would not sell over three million food and drink items in one hour. Looks like I'm not the only one this has happened too.😡

Rynetory2
05-30-18, 09:09 PM
Do you have a clear path from door to host to tables for your customers? Can you post a screenshot of your restaurant?

Cramer2009
05-31-18, 09:26 AM
Hopefully I did this right you can see there is a totally clear path, I have not change the layout for months.446354463544635

Rynetory2
05-31-18, 08:13 PM
Thanks for the screenshots. I've passed it in for further advise.

Tazp16
04-28-19, 09:58 AM
Hi all

All my food that I had made has gone missing from all counters. I even reset the game but still showing empty. Can anybody help please?

kooky panda
04-29-19, 10:41 AM
Did you block your door?
If so blocking you door is not part of the design of the game and it can cause glitches like a "quick sell".

Did you coin count go up?