PDA

View Full Version : fruit bar machine

grivio
04-17-15, 11:54 AM
Hello.. i am unable to start building the limited time fruit bar ...can you tell me why i cant do that ...on other hand i amable to start building two new ovens ...please i want that bar

DLL137
04-17-15, 12:43 PM
Hello.. i am unable to start building the limited time fruit bar ...can you tell me why i cant do that ...on other hand i amable to start building two new ovens ...please i want that bar

Hi and sorry to be the bearer of bad news but unfortunately unless you participated in the fruit bar goal (I believe it was the goal for last July) you won't be able to buy and build it. If it's any consolation, the dishes are not good, value wise and you never know they could re-release it some time down the road!

alicee11
04-17-15, 01:39 PM
Fruit bar why 2 receipes on it suppose to disappear after 7 days?!!

LalaSmooth
04-17-15, 01:42 PM
I hated that oven!!

meme1098
04-17-15, 01:42 PM
You have 7 days to buy as many of the fruit bars you want or need. Then they are yours to complete the recipes whenever you want.
The option to buy the appliance is the only thing time sensitive

alicee11
04-17-15, 01:57 PM
19798 whyyy

alicee11
04-17-15, 02:24 PM
Why the two receipes of this going to be delated after 7 days??? It was a goal oven!

deekathleen
04-17-15, 02:26 PM
Where is everyone seeing this fruitbar at?

twospoons
04-17-15, 03:02 PM
those of us who were playing when the fruit bar was part of the goals (and i'd tell you when, if i had finished my list yet!) had that appliance and the infused water fountain.

alicee11, i'm seeing the timer on the appliance itself, but not the recipes on the appliance like you are. maybe you've just got a weird glitch? i hope they're not getting rid of the recipes, because they're pretty darn cute (and i haven't finished mastering them yet). i think i'll build another couple bars before they're gone.

I hated that oven!!

but the fruit tart was so cute! not great on the yields, was that why?

alicee11
04-17-15, 03:05 PM
those of us who were playing when the fruit bar was part of the goals (and i'd tell you when, if i had finished my list yet!) had that appliance and the infused water fountain.

alicee11, i'm seeing the timer on the appliance itself, but not the recipes on the appliance like you are. maybe you've just got a weird glitch? i hope they're not getting rid of the recipes, because they're pretty darn cute (and i haven't finished mastering them yet). i think i'll build another couple bars before they're gone.

So bad.. Is it only me who see it? Beside you.. I'm so scared they will dissapear those 2 recipes..

Lenn_ann
04-17-15, 03:06 PM
19798 whyyy

I think you have a glitch too... I don't see any timer on those recipes

Edit 2: I'm pretty sure that's because you just bought the oven for the first time today and didn't do the goals last year..

There is the same thing on BS with puebla oven of cinco de mayo old goals

twospoons
04-17-15, 03:08 PM
So bad.. Is it only me who see it? Beside you.. I'm so scared they will dissapear those 2 recipes..

had you finished unlocking all the recipes during that goal set? maybe that's it. (if you already owned the blossom grove that's also got the timer on it, then you did, if you couldn't remember.)

deekathleen
04-17-15, 03:26 PM
So, the appliance is only available for seven more days to those who did the goal when it came out?

Lenn_ann
04-17-15, 03:34 PM
Yeah I think so, if you haven't done it and if they haven't unlock the oven you can't see the timer on.

Edit: Here's the timer I see

meme1098
04-17-15, 04:47 PM
That just doesn't seem fair at all. Why re- release it to just a select group? They should already have it available if they were working on that goal...It makes more sense to re-release to all players!
My recipes are all mastered & don't have a timer either.

Something seems to be off, alice. You should post your problem in the Bugs Section if you haven't already.

Lenn_ann
04-17-15, 05:14 PM
I agree and the same goes for BS

Beecause
04-17-15, 08:58 PM
I have an iphone and an android tab and none of the the featured 7 day items are
available to me in restaurant story. They are marked 7 days but grey and I can't access them.

Now on bS I bought a couple of the 7 day items with no problem and the pueblo oven and
built one so far. Only the first recipe was unlocked in the beginning then a couple hours later
all three recipes became available.

S8 needs to check on this in restaurant story please.

That's before & after I downloaded the new Earth Day on my android.

grivio
04-17-15, 09:11 PM
Thank you dll137 ..now understand :)

alicee11
04-18-15, 12:08 AM
That just doesn't seem fair at all. Why re- release it to just a select group? They should already have it available if they were working on that goal...It makes more sense to re-release to all players!
My recipes are all mastered & don't have a timer either.

Something seems to be off, alice. You should post your problem in the Bugs Section if you haven't already.

I woke up today and checked and I don't have a times on two receipes anymore - I was suprised cuz I made this goal, so thank's God now it's fine. Just have times on appliance. But in BS I have timer on two receipes on puebla oven - I didn't make the goal. So maybe that's the TL point. I wish not, cuz like that it has no sense for both RS and BS to be giving only one receipe. For what they unlocked that then

LalaSmooth
04-18-15, 02:10 AM
I hope they don't get rid of the valentines ovens because my recipes are at level 2 and I need to master them

alicee11
04-18-15, 04:21 AM
Than they don't have to unlock anything anymore if it's going to be like that..

udittara
04-18-15, 08:06 AM
I don't have access will it be released to everyone those recipes are cute

Beecause
04-18-15, 11:43 AM
Makes no sense that the items are only available to players that already have those items????

twospoons
04-18-15, 04:29 PM
S8 changed nothing at the moment in RS. If you did the goals, you can buy this stuff, as you always could. If you didn't do them, you can't buy the items, the same way you couldn't last week. It's just a warning that no one will be able to buy them next week at all.

Don't get me wrong, I think it would be better if they released them for everyone before removal. But I don't see why people who couldn't buy them before are upset that they can't buy them now. Nothing's changed for you!

KangY25
04-19-15, 02:24 AM
i was looks at my unlock stove display and saw that fruit bar has tag as 5 days, i want to buy it but the box of that fruit bar still lock with tags of goal. in what theme of RS that i must reinstalling to get that fruit bar machine?please tell me...

yoleeo
04-19-15, 03:39 AM
One of my neighbors also have this problem,cant buy it on ANY devive,pls let me kno if u find the way to solve,THX A LOT

27951jeni
04-19-15, 04:01 AM
this doesn't make sense to me! If you did the goal, then you have the ovens, and have more than likely mastered the recipes. On Bakery Story the Pueblo appliances were a goal - which I didn't do - but I was able to buy and build them now. Come on TL, give everyone access to the Fruit Bar!

KangY25
04-19-15, 07:56 AM
i get the unlock stove after i missed the goal when i start playing again and those stove appear on limited time so i can purchased it when in stove display has tag limited time available but the fruit bar stove has limited time but its still unpurchased like other missed goal stove that i purchased before

KangY25
04-19-15, 08:40 AM
see that 5 days tag included in fruit bar but i cant purchased soon but i get others missed goal stove in certainly updated version like Gift Box Stove that reappeared in Restaurant Story: Fast Food. so what version of RS that made me can puschased that Fruit Bar coz i wanted collect the missed goals stove?can anyone here help me on purchased that Fruit Bar machine?

DREAMaboutWORLDwithoutWARS
04-21-15, 07:35 AM
I don't have this time limited action too.I have experience that time limited action is everytime for every player (goal isn't important).I don't know why it isn't now.

04-21-15, 07:41 AM
I don't believe that goal is important when is time limited action.I believe that Time limited action is for every player.I think that it must be mistake in update.

twospoons
04-21-15, 12:18 PM
sometimes S8 chooses to re-release items that were previously eliminated, or offer box items for individual purchase, for a limited time. those are available to all players (well, depending on level sometimes).

this is not that situation--the fruit bar (and decor) was not re-released. it's simply being removed from the game, and the expiration clock is a warning to those who did finish those goals last year that they only have a short time left to purchase if they want extras. if you weren't playing a year ago, you will not be able to access these items.

twospoons
04-21-15, 12:29 PM
there's no indication from S8 that this was a mistake. these items were not re-released, as the gift box stove previously was. and the bakery story pueblo items were messed up--they actually did not mean to release them to people who didn't do the goals, it just happened to be a mistake in our favor. the timer only indicates that it's being removed, not that it's an LTO.

04-22-15, 07:19 AM
If this action is realy for players which did goal - it isn't fair play.
How could I do this goal when I don't knew that this game exist.
I wants hope that Teamlava is fair team.Fair team doing actions for all players.

04-22-15, 07:31 AM
If is goal so important why isn't back? When I didn't knew that this game exist - isn't my mistake that I didn't this goal.This is not fair play.I doing all goals from time when I start play.I wants have all ovens.
Understand me somebody from Teamlava?I needs have ALL ovens.

amerirish
04-23-15, 01:07 PM
I just served Fruit Parfait from 6 Fruit Bar machines and when I went to order something else on it, two of the three recipes are missing. I only have Fruit Tart (4 hours) which I have already mastered. I am missing Fruit Parfait (7 hours) and Fruit Flowers (10 hours). I have no goals at all at the moment. I tried force closing, uninstalling/reinstalling the app and storing/replacing my machines all with no luck. Anyone else having this issue?

twospoons
04-23-15, 02:05 PM
NOOOOO!!!

it's not just you--d_raho posted in this week's update thread, and i am also seeing the same. i believe that some people had been seeing timers (maybe the iOS users? i'm android and never did). at least i mastered one of them, but i still want to make them again, mastered or not.

kooky, can we get those back? i stupidly assumed that when they said we wouldn't lose the recipes in BS we wouldn't lose them here either.

alicee11
04-23-15, 02:08 PM
Cool. That I'm the one who did the goal and actually the 2 receipes have been just removed for me....

alicee11
04-23-15, 02:09 PM
Kooky plz say something... You didn't do that in BS!

twospoons
04-23-15, 02:15 PM
Cool. That I'm the one who did the goal and actually the 2 receipes have been just removed for me....

actually, these ovens weren't re-released (like BS ovens mistakenly were), so all of us who have them did the goals.

joeybasenji
04-23-15, 02:29 PM
I finished that goal on the fruit bar and now 2 recipies have been removed. can we please have those recipies back?
Cooky can you please help?

kooky panda
04-23-15, 02:40 PM
Let me check on this.

queentina3
04-23-15, 02:40 PM
I've forwarded it onto Elsa as Kooky wasn't online at the time and would have to check with S8/TL CMs regardless. I'm sure Elsa will respond once she finds out why they disappeared.

FrozenTurtle
04-23-15, 02:56 PM
I just served Fruit Parfait from 6 Fruit Bar machines and when I went to order something else on it, two of the three recipes are missing. I only have Fruit Tart (4 hours) which I have already mastered. I am missing Fruit Parfait (7 hours) and Fruit Flowers (10 hours). I have no goals at all at the moment. I tried force closing, uninstalling/reinstalling the app and storing/replacing my machines all with no luck. Anyone else having this issue?

The Fruit Parfait and Fruit Flowers recipes have been added back to the Fruit Bar. Sorry about that!

twospoons
04-23-15, 02:59 PM
thank you!

bobbyrae
04-23-15, 03:00 PM
The Fruit Parfait and Fruit Flowers recipes have been added back to the Fruit Bar. Sorry about that!

Great! I was worried that it would have become a trend.

joeybasenji
04-24-15, 10:48 AM
thank you

KangY25
04-29-15, 11:23 AM
finally fruit bar is back but why the price is 30 gems not like other stove that always can buy it with coins,why teamlava do something cruel for player who cant affort to adding more gems with ******....its so annoying me...please teamlava can u change the price of that Fruit Bar from Gems to Coins like other retired stoves...
Dont be so cruel for some player who cant buy gems with ****** credit