PDA

View Full Version : Should "Goals" Be Followed?

LeonSmithKennedy
04-18-15, 01:06 PM
Im burdened with a long list of goals that are unrealistic for me to complete.
Also some of the goals are dumb, e.g. Purchase a decoration for more than what i'll get in reward for doing so. I should be able to customize my base how i want. I already know how to play and where to go. Our hands shouldn't be held past level 5.
So does anyone have an answer and/or agree with me on this? Will the managers of Dragon Tale take this into consideration?

cocauina
04-18-15, 02:09 PM
Don't pay attention to the goals, they aren't important. You will be able to complete with time, just breed what you want.

The only goals that you should pay attention are the ones where you won dragons, we already had 2 of them like that, the Winter Solstice (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?76261-Winter-Solstice-Dragon-12-16-14-(IOS)) and Rainbow Sentinel (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?78969-Rainbow-Sentinel-Dragon-Update-02-25-15) Dragons, we needed to complete a certain number of goals to won those dragons.

Currently TL created a new feature for goals like that, don't know if this feature will replace the goals, this feature is called "Dragon Tales (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?80551-Dragon-Tales-Birth-of-the-Isles-IOS)", probably you already know this, it has a certain amount of goals also so we can win 1 or more dragons :)

inesat
04-18-15, 02:11 PM
Exactly what cocauina said. Unless it's timed, don't pay attention to it.
My approach for those goals is I just breed what I want and they're there to give me a little extra something on top of getting a new cool dragon. Like a cherry on top kind of thing.

Kennedward
04-18-15, 08:24 PM
Exactly what cocauina said. Unless it's timed, don't pay attention to it.
My approach for those goals is I just breed what I want and they're there to give me a little extra something on top of getting a new cool dragon. Like a cherry on top kind of thing.

Me too, what usually happens is when you breed a new dragon, you'll get a notice saying you've finished the goal by breeding that dragon, and you'll be given some coins and some exp

MaribouMay
04-19-15, 01:08 AM
I agree on the goals, especially when it comes to buying farms. I think goals push people into large farms too early using up valuable space and coins. Focus on breeding, expansion, and leveling up dragons.

Annica5
04-19-15, 02:29 AM
Totally agree! After 2 years of playing my island is crowded with dragons, fitting more in is my main challenge in the game, and I still have a list of goals longer than my arm!! So if a goal happens to be completed, fine, but otherwise I ignore them.

PernReloaded
04-20-15, 11:38 AM
Also some of the goals are dumb, e.g. Purchase a decoration for more than what i'll get in reward for doing so.

This is a goal you should NOT ignore! The options to purchase decorations - the ones where it shows nothing in reward - are ones that will give you game gold upon completion!

poss2186
04-25-15, 12:51 PM
This is a goal you should NOT ignore! The options to purchase decorations - the ones where it shows nothing in reward - are ones that will give you game gold upon completion!

That is still something I don't understand...which decorations should we put out on the island? I have multiple in my storage, but since I have no room atm, and as of yet haven't figured out which ones will have a perk to them, I don't have any out...

cocauina
04-25-15, 01:18 PM
That is still something I don't understand...which decorations should we put out on the island? I have multiple in my storage, but since I have no room atm, and as of yet haven't figured out which ones will have a perk to them, I don't have any out...

You don't have to put out the decorations you have in your storage if you don't have room to complete the goals, the goals that PernReloaded talked about, is the ones that you only need to buy a random decorations and then sell it or put it on your storage, you don't need to stay with the decoration in your island. When I receive goals like that, I buy a stone path and then put it on my storage, but you can sell it instead.