PDA

View Full Version : How about a neighbor trade market for tools and ingredients?

kittiki
04-18-15, 09:05 AM
I really liked the neighbor trading function in Farm Story 2, where you can Trade ingredients or tools with your neighbors. Since these two games are run by the same company, I don't know why they don't provide the same function in RS2. Oh, I know there is a so-called market already but you all know that it's not the same. I want the kind of market in FS2, where you can buy and sell, so that I don't have to throw away my precious tools or ingredients just to make room for the ones I desperately need...

altheamae64
04-18-15, 09:46 AM
+1 :cool:

queentina3
04-18-15, 09:51 AM
http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?77350-Tool-exchange-shop

This has been suggested in the suggestion part of the forum.

mamareader02
04-18-15, 12:27 PM
Almost choked laughing.....never gonna happen,it's one of the #1 purposes for gem buying,those tools,no way is TL gonna let us swap out tools to each other

deucedeuce22
04-18-15, 01:02 PM
I'd like a banking system, where I can loan money to neighbors who actually need it.

linscott60
04-22-15, 11:49 AM
I really liked the neighbor trading function in Farm Story 2, where you can Trade ingredients or tools with your neighbors. Since these two games are run by the same company, I don't know why they don't provide the same function in RS2. Oh, I know there is a so-called market already but you all know that it's not the same. I want the kind of market in FS2, where you can buy and sell, so that I don't have to throw away my precious tools or ingredients just to make room for the ones I desperately need...

I agree! It is so hard to get things like the wood planks! Would love to see a gift exchange of wood, nails or blueprints.

MysticOrchid
04-22-15, 03:02 PM
Won't ever happen with this game. Maybe if they designed a new Bakery Story, then perhaps. TL likes people who buy gems. Not people trading for items that can easily be obtained by gems.