PDA

View Full Version : Candle maker! .... or water garden?

elizabetheva
04-18-15, 06:48 AM
I was planning on a low key week! I was looking forward to adding the candle maker, which is next on my list. Then I noticed the water gardens is part of the building sale and I'm considering changing up my plan. I could get the coins today if I sell most of my barn instead of sending orders, but I need 8 old maps and 7 land deeds. If I have to send orders using the supply in my barn to get the parts, I don't know if I can make enough coins. I haven't been seeing expansion parts in the newspaper very often lately.

Suggestions?

bexiboo2
04-19-15, 05:37 AM
I would suggest getting the water garden first, then save up for the candle maker.

(The candle maker requires 3 honeycomb to make a candle, so can sometimes be left idle if you haven't got the honeycomb in stock.)

jrhgohawks
04-19-15, 06:05 AM
I agree. The water garden allows for a lot more possibilities. I only use my candle maker when I hapen to have the parts. I typically use my honeycomb at the bait shop so that leaves little for candles.

elizabetheva
04-19-15, 07:47 AM
Thanks for the advice! My store's selling a little slow though - everyone is in sell mode. Better go slash some prices :) I do see the water garden as a better investment based on what you said, so hopefully I'll make it, but if not I won't be sad about it cause I do have enough coins for the candle maker, and I'll move the water gardens up my list for when I have enough permits.

10 hours to go!