PDA

View Full Version : Gems Disappeared

ChaneyRenee
04-18-15, 03:37 AM
I've been playing only 6 days so please be kind. This morning my gems disappeared. All but 4 are gone and a total of 50 just vanished. I changed from Fashion Story to my Spring Bakery then to my restaurant and then back to Fashion Story and they were gone. I originally bought 100 gems but used some and had earned some through goals leaving me a total of 54. So my question is who do I report this to? I did search the forum and couldn't find anything except disputes about purchases which is not the case. I want to add that yesterday I kept getting messages that my cell was out of sinc with the game (or something like that) and it kept adjusting it and changed my coins several times.

ievuxia
04-18-15, 06:53 AM
I've been playing only 6 days so please be kind. This morning my gems disappeared. All but 4 are gone and a total of 50 just vanished. I changed from Fashion Story to my Spring Bakery then to my restaurant and then back to Fashion Story and they were gone. I originally bought 100 gems but used some and had earned some through goals leaving me a total of 54. So my question is who do I report this to? I did search the forum and couldn't find anything except disputes about purchases which is not the case. I want to add that yesterday I kept getting messages that my cell was out of sinc with the game (or something like that) and it kept adjusting it and changed my coins several times.

I'm so sorry this happened. You should sent an email to support@storm8.com and explain everything that happened. I really hope they will be able to help you. Good luck!

kooky panda
04-18-15, 05:07 PM
As levuxia posted, you will need to email support so an agent can check your game.