PDA

View Full Version : A Building SALE NOW

bakeryontheside2
04-17-15, 02:58 PM
I think i am going to explode!!!!

A building sale now! A week after Easter holiday is finished! I waited a month for this sale and nothing was mentioned during Easter, no ads for upcoming sale, nothing! I just spent 2 days ago around 275000 coins on buildings, pens animals and trees.

Is it at all possible to get a back discount?

PLEASE Team Lava.

queentina3
04-17-15, 04:33 PM
Yeah, kind of stinks. I just purchased another 2 feed mill's, the jelly maker, and the candy maker all within the past month and now they're on sale. *sighs*

Oh well........

ETA: I forgot I also bought the Sauce Maker within this time frame. I think I'm going to try to get enough money to purchase the last feed mill and maybe, if I'm lucky, enough to get the second Bait Shop. If it looks like I won't get close to getting both then I may opt for just the Feed Mill and the 3nd Studio for now. I've got all the other buildings but the Forge, and that is useless for me - even on sale. :)

fahrensland
04-17-15, 05:30 PM
I just noticed I can buy an unlimited number of crop plots and trees....

Is this related to the fact I recently hit level 29? Or with this sale update?

--as a side question, is the forge worth buying? I hadn't considered it since it was so expensive before, but now with the sale I'm wondering what's worth splurging on at my level. Thanks for any feedback! :)

jim23cash
04-17-15, 05:39 PM
Thank you! Now I can finally afford the pizza shop, and I got the crafts building, too.... It's really hard to get enough money to buy buildings when you are lower levels!

tuffyjkitten
04-17-15, 05:49 PM
I just unlocked the juicer today and 40,000+ coins that was not happening anytime soon. Thanks for the building sale, I'm going to be able to get it after all! Kinda sucks that I bought the jeweler yesterday at regular price but that's ok. :)

bakeryontheside2
04-17-15, 06:46 PM
I can hardly describe how I felt when that Building Sale sign flashed on the screen. It was the Sushi Shop for 175000 I just purchased, every day over Easter I was searching for the sale (even waited a few days after to make sure), I had the money waiting for it and continued to sell alot so I could buy a bunch of other stuff too. Can't believe it even now.

LuvsHorror
04-18-15, 07:00 AM
I was getting ready to buy the forge, and wham, building sale! Great timing for me, i'm getting the jelly maker next. Don't think I'll ever use the forge, just filling space. I prefer using the iron for the wishing well.

queentina3
04-18-15, 11:17 AM
*sighs heavily*

Well, I'm broke.......again. LOL!!! I keep getting a few grand above what I need to buy a building, a few trees I didn't have, the last set of cows or pigs, and then......I buy them and go broke.....

So I got the 5th feed mill. With 13 pets, 12 cows, 12 pigs, 8 sheep and 8 chicken....It was rough with 4 feed mills even with 4 slots open in each. Plus I do want to get the rest of the sheep at some point so I'll need that last feed mill.

Now maybe I'll get lucky and my measly $3500 will grow to over $57000 before the sale ends and I can get the 2nd Bait shop. It doesn't look promising, but I can dream, can't I? :p

uma91265
04-18-15, 01:39 PM
What?? What just happened?? All the building costs have gone back to their normal prices! I just spent 18 hours continuously to get the 2nd bait shop and just when I was about to drag it out, it's price changed!! And all the other buildings and offers have reverted too!! I am livid! What is happening?!! ��������

KateB007
04-18-15, 01:47 PM
Does anyone know what's going on with the building sale? I'm livid too after all the work I did.

KateB007
04-18-15, 01:48 PM
I'm livid too. I've been selling stuff for the last 24 hours to buy a building and it's back to the original price.

LuvsHorror
04-18-15, 02:06 PM
I bought a bunch of extra plots and fruit trees, was this a glitch? Because I see its been fixed or something. Hope I don't lose what I got.

cascadia59
04-18-15, 02:38 PM
Hmmmmm. Sale is supposed to be for 2 days and the sale icon is still there but the prices on the items no longer reflect the sale! Not happy as I still want to but the sushi bar! Anyone know if you still buy the building will it still be at the sale price?

thx

maiarest
04-18-15, 02:51 PM
I hope it's temporary! let's see what happens in the next few hours

LuvsHorror
04-18-15, 04:39 PM
Building prices back down, but no more unlimited plots and trees. Think they were fixing that. Hope i can keep my 74 plots.

queentina3
04-19-15, 09:57 AM
I'm broke again. Less than $1k to my poor farm's name. I finally got enough papers and expanded to the balloon, which costs $20k as well, and I only had $20,950. I even had the supplies to repair it, and send it off right away as I got a very easy first order. I doubt the rest will be like that. It's pulling me in, due to the peer pressure and those saying I can get more pets via it. Just saying the word "Pets" is always the way to my heart (and wallet). :o:rolleyes:

kimwood1
04-19-15, 12:41 PM
Queentina3 - some balloons are really easy, others.....not so much. I usually get one easy one & one that's a little more difficult per day.
Hang in there!!!

uma91265
04-20-15, 01:26 AM
Finally, bought the 2nd Bait Shop, 2nd studio, 3rd feed mill and Sauce Maker in the sale! :)

Actually, I was planning to buy 4th feed mill or Candle Maker, but then just as I was going to drag one out, I hit 36th level and saw that Sauce Maker was unlocked for me! So bought it instead :)

If not for the sale, it would have taken forever for me to get them for the original prices!

And as for the unlimited plots and animals, I noticed the plots and bought as much as I can possibly fit in my farm :D. But I did not know about the unlimited animals and their prices.. else I would have had a bunch of them too .. But.. Oh well, Happy farmer at the end of the day :)

driver1711
04-20-15, 05:32 AM
Have feed mills always been 200,000? I thought I bought one on sale for 31,200.

queentina3
04-20-15, 05:54 AM
Have feed mills always been 200,000? I thought I bought one on sale for 31,200.

As you buy each one, the next one goes up in price. I think to get the 5th feed mill it would have been over 200k, which is why I got it while it was on sale for 120k instead. :)

I missed out on the unlimited plots, animals, trees. If I'd know about that then I would've gone that route instead. I wish TL would give us all the chance to get that, but nooooo, they nicked that bug quite quickly. Talk about throwing off a games balance. Those of you that got them are VERY LUCKY, as now you'll be able to grow a huge amount of crops/fruits and sell for quite a good profit - leaving the rest of us behind in the dust. :(

bakeryontheside2
04-20-15, 10:13 AM
I had to get over my hurt quite quickly (by next day:)) and I bought myself another Feed mill, before the sale left me behind, noticed the price hike after buying my third one. The Alpaca pen seemed not to be on sale, wanted to get that too. Then was hoping I could get the Forge at sale price, cause I have read how not worth paying full price it is, made it to level 27, but didn't have enough coins.