PDA

View Full Version : Temple of Olympus Glitch

sarydactl
04-17-15, 01:13 PM
Just purchased a Temple of Olympus for 3,000,000 coins (holy smokes!). The description said it housed 3 dragons, but after I bought it, it gave me a Shrine of Olympus (which only houses 2 dragons!). I spent 3 MILLION SILVER, why didn't it give me what I purchased after I saved for SO LONG? If I wanted the Shrine, I would have bought the Shrine!!!

EDIT: As long as I'm here, there's also a glitch involving the Eagle quest. It asks you to have an Eagle Dragon and feed an Eagle Dragon. I don't know why, but it never activated the 'feeding' part. I have an epic Eagle Dragon, so it obviously happened at some point in time. The quest is in limbo.

EDIT2: I'm on Android.

EDIT3:
1) Your Storm8 ID: sarydactl
2) Your device type (iPod touch Gen 3, iPhone 4S, iPad 2, etc.): Samsung Galaxy Note 4
3) Your device OS (iOS 4.1.2, iOS 4.3.3, etc.) : Android 4.4.4
4) Step-by-step of what happened before the bug occurred: Went to purchase Temple of Olympus. The preview/placement image showed a 3 x 3 habitat, so I cancelled. I went back to make sure it was really the Temple of Olympus I was clicking on. Yes, it was. Went ahead and placed the 3 x 3 habitat. It took 3mil coins--the price of Temple of Olympus--and gave me a Shrine of Olympus (worth much less).
5) Screenshots, if possible: It's too late for that, I wasn't aware it was an issue.

Since it costs the same to purchase as it does to upgrade, I just went and purchased the big habitat to start with. Now I am out 3mil coins :c .

[S8] Regina
04-17-15, 01:26 PM
Just purchased a Temple of Olympus for 3,000,000 coins (holy smokes!). The description said it housed 3 dragons, but after I bought it, it gave me a Shrine of Olympus (which only houses 2 dragons!). I spent 3 MILLION SILVER, why didn't it give me what I purchased after I saved for SO LONG? If I wanted the Shrine, I would have bought the Shrine!!!

EDIT: As long as I'm here, there's also a glitch involving the Eagle quest. It asks you to have an Eagle Dragon and feed an Eagle Dragon. I don't know why, but it never activated the 'feeding' part. I have an epic Eagle Dragon, so it obviously happened at some point in time. The quest is in limbo.

EDIT2: I'm on Android.

Hi there!

We see that you currently have a Temple of Olympus that is being constructed in your account.

About the Eagle Quest, if you completed the feeding part before the quest came, the quest will not be retroactive.

If you have more questions about your account, please email support@storm8.com for assistance. Thank you!

sarydactl
04-17-15, 01:29 PM
Regina;1093684']Hi there!

We see that you currently have a Temple of Olympus that is being constructed in your account.

About the Eagle Quest, if you completed the feeding part before the quest came, the quest will not be retroactive.

If you have more questions about your account, please email support@storm8.com for assistance. Thank you!

Alright, just noticed it was labeled 'temple of olympus' on overworld. When I go to INFO, it shows shrine of olympus, not temple of olympus. After construction is done, will it be able to hold 3 dragons, like it is supposed to? Right now it says it has a 2 dragon capacity under info...and the info that displays is INCORRECT, as it displays shrine of olympus info.

[S8] Regina
04-17-15, 01:40 PM
Alright, just noticed it was labeled 'temple of olympus' on overworld. When I go to INFO, it shows shrine of olympus, not temple of olympus. After construction is done, will it be able to hold 3 dragons, like it is supposed to? Right now it says it has a 2 dragon capacity under info...and the info that displays is INCORRECT, as it displays shrine of olympus info.

Sorry about that! I've forwarded this detail over to the team.

When your habitat is done, it will be the Temple of Olympus that holds 3 Dragons.

sarydactl
04-17-15, 02:01 PM
Regina;1093698']Sorry about that! I've forwarded this detail over to the team.

When your habitat is done, it will be the Temple of Olympus that holds 3 Dragons.

Thank you c: !