PDA

View Full Version : Visitor Dragon Value Pack

synasuga
04-17-15, 11:40 AM
I have the Visitor Dragon value pack for 75% off, just wondering before I buy- is it worth it??

BiteMe111
04-17-15, 02:22 PM
I think he looks really cool. I have no idea about his usefulness,but my previous two value pack dragons (Cleopatra and Viking - I was still at a level low enough for $4.99 value packs then, which included dragon, food and silver) were my good friends in the recent tournament.

Also, I don't know what level you are, I've heard that once you get to higher level silver stops being an issue, but if you're not there yet, you might want to note that the habitat offered in the bundle accommodates not only purple dragons but black ones as well. And a black habitat for 3 is ridiculously expensive.

I try to stick to a rule to make one cash purchase per week in this game and I've already bought gold for my third nest. So I shouldn't even consider it, but I tell you, I'm tempted.

synasuga
04-17-15, 03:57 PM
I think he looks really cool. I have no idea about his usefulness,but my previous two value pack dragons (Cleopatra and Viking - I was still at a level low enough for $4.99 value packs then, which included dragon, food and silver) were my good friends in the recent tournament.

Also, I don't know what level you are, I've heard that once you get to higher level silver stops being an issue, but if you're not there yet, you might want to note that the habitat offered in the bundle accommodates not only purple dragons but black ones as well. And a black habitat for 3 is ridiculously expensive.

I try to stick to a rule to make one cash purchase per week in this game and I've already bought gold for my third nest. So I shouldn't even consider it, but I tell you, I'm tempted.

Thx! I agree!!

Mythdefied
04-19-15, 01:22 PM
I'm just grateful to skip a week buying dragons. Usually I buy the pack every week in the hopes of someday owning all the dragons, but I already have this one, thank dog. I've leveled mine up to epic but I can't tell you how good a fighter it is. It's never been on my suggestion list for a battle. Mostly it just sits there and looks pretty.