PDA

View Full Version : Can I use both iPad & my Android phone?

sugarbuttsplace
04-17-15, 10:13 AM
My sister in law said I can use her ipad but can I use it at home and my android phone when I go away to play? Also if I do, can I use the ipad to get the truffle forest and the balloon but still get to those on the android phone when I use it?

queentina3
04-17-15, 10:21 AM
Any features available to iOS only can only be played on an iOS device. You can play on both iOS and Android, you'll just have to use the login feature via Bakery or Restaurant Story (those are the easiest options IMO).

If going via RS:
In the lower left corner you'll see "Main". Click on that and then click on "Social"
Go to the "Invite Friends" tab. You'll see your Storm ID and then "account settings". Click on "account settings"
You'll have the option of "Log in to Another Account". You click on that and just type in your Storm ID and your Password.
All your games under that Storm ID will now be recognized on the new device. You just need to download the Apps again.

nmishii
04-17-15, 12:36 PM
Also note that they don't keep track of iOS only barn and silo items on Android. So if you have the truffle forest on iOS, the truffles and items made from it in your barn aren't in the total on Android. So Android thinks you have more barn space than you really do. But if you collect something that would put you over your barn limit, when the game syncs with the server, it knows that you are over your limit and undoes what you collected. If you collect from the beehive, you lose the honeycomb and honey, but I think the rest are restored okay.

And any skins you have on iOS won't show up when you switch to Android.

queentina3
04-17-15, 02:26 PM
Gosh nmishii, how do you keep track of that when you jump between the two? I think I'd pull my hair out and just opt to play on one device and be done with it. I bow to you in being able to handle and juggle that and stay sane. :)

nmishii
04-17-15, 05:07 PM
Gosh nmishii, how do you keep track of that when you jump between the two? I think I'd pull my hair out and just opt to play on one device and be done with it. I bow to you in being able to handle and juggle that and stay sane. :)

Yes, its annoying. But for a short while I only played a little bit on iOS because most of my day I didn't have public wifi. Then when it became available on Android I could get on periodically during the day so it was better than not getting on. Now I am bored with the game and don't get on much on either device so I'm fine.