PDA

View Full Version : Ridiculous prices to learn new recipes

mattisynevyn
04-17-15, 08:15 AM
Does anyone else find that 10,000-30,000+ ridiculous prices for learning new recipes? It's pathetic that it costs more to learn some recipes than it does for expanding the restaurant. Should be a bit more realistic because it takes a while to have to save up to get appliances that are needed & one recipe costs half if not more than a new appliance? Is anyone else frustrated by this or is it just me?

ElaineCarrel
05-06-15, 06:11 PM
I can't believe they're asking 78,000-79,000 for some also. Y do u have to pay to learn them anyways?

gabstarx
05-18-15, 08:39 AM
I can't believe the price of real money they want for there gems,restaurant story and bakery story have better price range for gems purchases you'd think it would be the same for this one I can't be spending $7 to $20 each time just outrageous
And yes the prices for learning one dish is out of control especially when you don't know if that dish is really worth it.

mermaidzen
06-05-15, 11:12 AM
I agree and am not even going to get the last stove yet as it will just eat all my money up.

Frostwork
07-21-15, 11:02 AM
Easy way to get coins faster is to chose the foods with highest servings and give them house blend spice. 3400 plates/servings is worth 6800 extra coins with one spice!

MasterChef81
08-31-15, 06:13 AM
I think Storm8 WANTS people to HACK this game...

Why else do they CHARGE an arm & a leg for BASIC stuff???

Kirrawynne
09-10-15, 07:02 AM
I'd settle for more $10,000 recipes. It's the $119,000 that are totally outrageous.

Ilalefranc
10-08-15, 04:56 PM
You are trying to save money for upgrades then along comes a recipe that takes a big chunk out of your money and then have to wait hours for it to cook. And then start all over again. And with all these recipes I don't have enough counters or room for more

Rynetory2
10-11-15, 01:31 AM
It takes way too much just to learn a new recipe! From buying the stove, unlocking ingredients to learning the recipe, all these cost a few hundred thousands. It takes a few levels to save so much cash. And by the time you saved enough after several levels, there are more things waiting for you to buy cos you levelled up. A vicious cycle goes again!

Sometimes I think this game is meant to frustrate players more than pleasure. :( This is my second time trying out this game cos I hated it the first time and discarded it. And the ridiculous cost to learning new recipe is actually one of the major turn off for me. Sad but true.

CelestiasHeaven
10-26-15, 04:36 PM
Yupp those are way to high, you dont even make 10.000 a day thats the point, but the command for almost any receipt to spend 13.000 to unlock it ore more.

Ilalefranc
10-30-15, 12:46 PM
I think this is a venting site, because nothing is changing for prices and time. It's just going through one ear out the other. I am starting to play less and less of this game you get all this decorations to decorate and you can because it costs to much to expand because all my money is going to meals and appliances... I miss restaurant City. I think I am about done with this game. I won't be spending no more on gems I can tell you that. These guys won't budge and everything will just cost and take to much time. So don't waste your breath because these guys aren't listening to us. They should just delete the Suggestions posts

Ilalefranc
10-31-15, 07:50 AM
Don't even bother because they don't listen with this new oven I spent 390,000 for it and there went all my money, then you have to spend on unlocking the learning recepies . They won't change anything so what's the use to keep playing it's not worth it anymore