PDA

View Full Version : Friend's farm disappeared

babycaitcait
04-16-15, 07:52 AM
Hi all, my friend and I were playing farm story 2 and suddenly when she opened the app (she had been playing all day) her farm and everything was gone, she had a StormID but we aren't sure if she made a password or not and in any case all the passwords she tries to log in here are incorrect. Is there any way to get this back? She restarted her iPad and reinstalled the app but it didn't work. She just wants her account back she put a lot of time into it :( There's nowhere to log in or anything in the app and if she tries to type in her StormID as her old one it just says it is taken. Help!

She also told me she used to play Restaurant Story and she tested that and all of that has also disappeared!! They might have had different StormIDs though but the one she really cares about is farm story.

[S8] Regina
04-16-15, 10:22 AM
Hi all, my friend and I were playing farm story 2 and suddenly when she opened the app (she had been playing all day) her farm and everything was gone, she had a StormID but we aren't sure if she made a password or not and in any case all the passwords she tries to log in here are incorrect. Is there any way to get this back? She restarted her iPad and reinstalled the app but it didn't work. She just wants her account back she put a lot of time into it :( There's nowhere to log in or anything in the app and if she tries to type in her StormID as her old one it just says it is taken. Help!

She also told me she used to play Restaurant Story and she tested that and all of that has also disappeared!! They might have had different StormIDs though but the one she really cares about is farm story.

Sorry to hear that! If they need assistance with restoring their account, please email support@storm8.com so they can help you. Please be sure to include details about their account to verify ownership.

Thank you!