PDA

View Full Version : Gifting Friends Changes?

8hat
04-16-15, 06:28 AM
So, normally you have the list of who sent you what and how many hours/days ago, then you click 'Gift Back' and it sends you to where you pick what you want send. Starting today, my game skips that...I click 'Gift Back' next to the person's name and I'm in the list of names and the top says 'Send jewels to your friends' and I didn't get to choose jewels or anything else. I got the Baron Tent update just fine but maybe it broke my gifting...?

meme1098
04-16-15, 06:36 AM
Someone's posted in the bugs thread about this. I also posted there about the orientation issue now as well.

You can get around it for now by going to your neighbor list and gifting from there. You at least can choose the gift you want to send even though it's a big pain in the neck to do it that way.

Wishing now I hadn't even updated my game.

PJColley
04-16-15, 06:36 AM
So, normally you have the list of who sent you what and how many hours/days ago, then you click 'Gift Back' and it sends you to where you pick what you want send. Starting today, my game skips that...I click 'Gift Back' next to the person's name and I'm in the list of names and the top says 'Send jewels to your friends' and I didn't get to choose jewels or anything else. I got the Baron Tent update just fine but maybe it broke my gifting...?
Mine is doing the same thing! The only way I can choose what to gift my neighbor is to actually visit the neighbors kingdom, and click on the gift box in the lower right corner of the neighbor's kingdom.

8hat
04-16-15, 06:43 AM
Someone's posted in the bugs thread about this. I also posted there about the orientation issue now as well.

You can get around it for now by going to your neighbor list and gifting from there. You at least can choose the gift you want to send even though it's a big pain in the neck to do it that way.

Wishing now I hadn't even updated my game.

Okay, visiting to gift seemed to work...right there with you on the "update". What a mess.

meme1098
04-16-15, 06:43 AM
You can go to your neighbor list and gift from there too, but it's still a pain either way.

tuffyjkitten
04-16-15, 10:33 AM
Same thing here. Only mine had me gift everyone silver today. The odd thing is that the one neighbor I always get the "can't send gift cuz they are maxed" message for went thru on the first try today. Usually I have to try nearly everything on the gift list to get one to work. So yay for one good thing?

SpiritWind00
04-16-15, 04:33 PM
I've reported this has been reported to TL yesterday. Please monitor the thread in the Bugs Forum.

http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?80733-Since-update-I-can-only-gift-jewels