PDA

View Full Version : The Baron's Game Tent & Daily Market Goals (IOS 1.3 only)

Pages : 1 [2] 3

my2place
04-17-15, 01:49 PM
I am thinking it will be for keeps but I will check on it.

Thanks Kooky ... could you also check to see if we will ever be able to store or sell it?

theguardiangirl55555
04-17-15, 01:52 PM
Can you get cats and dogs anywhere else besides the game tent! :)

kooky panda
04-17-15, 01:53 PM
Thanks Kooky ... could you also check to see if we will ever be able to store or sell it?
I will check on it.

Can you get cats and dogs anywhere else besides the game tent! :)

These new pets are now just offered through the Barons Tent.

katbtodd
04-17-15, 02:03 PM
I am thinking it will be for keeps but I will check on it.

Thank you Kooky ,Now I know there no hurry if I wants some thing cuz it will come around again,,, I'll be making more gems .

readysetgo888
04-17-15, 02:09 PM
Android players, be thankful it's not available for you all. I really wish I could go back in time and never buy it. Seeing it in my kingdom, and the fact that I can't get rid of it, just reminds me of how awful this game is becoming, how it's going downhill and how greedy it is.

I'm going to have to work really hard to find a place to hide it. Something I currently don't have space to do...

Seriously, I can't believe they are really selling tiny decorations for 180 gems. And they really know how to get people. Cats and dogs that don't even drop anything that useful and cost 180 gems! But who can resist cute pets..... Not judging anyone that bought them, I was tempted too, but I can't stop myself from seeing through the BS and being annoyed at how they manipulate us.

katbtodd
04-17-15, 02:33 PM
Yellow kitty name peaches

kooky panda
04-17-15, 03:09 PM
Kooky do you know how long we will be able to play the Baron's tent is it for keeps or limited time

I did get some confirmation:

It's a permanent feature. :)
The option to store or sell most likely won't be available for this item in the future.

hogwart97
04-17-15, 03:12 PM
It took 130 gems for me to get the kitty..... Sad kitty

Wait.. Did I just read that they don't drop anything?????!??!

queentina3
04-17-15, 03:37 PM
It took 130 gems for me to get the kitty..... Sad kitty

Wait.. Did I just read that they don't drop anything?????!??!

They drop 50 coins, 1 xp, 1 milk, and then either a fur, rat tail, or creep tooth.

figththefire
04-17-15, 03:42 PM
130 gems? Did you buy each cabbage for 10 gems or how many?
I thought we have to buy 180 gems to get the prize

Liloze
04-17-15, 03:54 PM

You have to get the 6 items to get the prize.
You get 3 free rotten cabbages daily.
If you are lucky and got 3 items with the 3 at hand, then it is up to youn to buy any bundle of cabbages shown, for gems of course, to try and get the 3 items left by throwing cabbages.

I bought one bundle for 90 gems, I guess it had 22 or 24 cabbages, don't remember, and 11 cabbages were left for the next day, but I did not get the 3 free rotten cabbages.

I was told that if you have less than 3 left, they'd be taken away and 3 free will replace them.
They do not add up, so try to either finish them all or keep more than 3 if you want to buy them.

queentina3
04-17-15, 03:55 PM

There are multiple cabbage packages that you can purchase but if you want to guarantee you get the grand prize, then many just buy the 180 package as it offers the exact number of cabbages you need to hit every Baron's face.

I got both my dogs by purchasing the 10 cabbage package @ 90 gems, and didn't even need all the cabbages to get them. So, it is possible to get the grand prize for less then 180 gems. In fact, if you're really lucky, you could get it for only 30 gems (3 cabbages @ 10 gems a piece) and if you get three of the pictures with your free cabbages. You'd have to have incredible luck, but it can be done as people have done it in Piper's Tree House game, which is identical to this game.

my2place
04-17-15, 03:56 PM

The option to store or sell most likely won't be available for this item in the future.

OK thanks for checking ... but I do hope they add the option to store/sell someday down the line ... :)

Liloze
04-17-15, 03:57 PM
There are multiple cabbage packages that you can purchase but if you want to guarantee you get the grand prize, then many just buy the 180 package as it offers the exact number of cabbages you need to hit every Baron's face.

I got both my dogs by purchasing the 10 cabbage package @ 90 gems, and didn't even need all the cabbages to get them. So, it is possible to get the grand prize for less then 180 gems. In fact, if you're really lucky, you could get it for only 30 gems (3 cabbages @ 10 gems a piece) and if you get three of the pictures with your free cabbages. You'd have to have incredible luck, but it can be done as people have done it in Piper's Tree House game, which is identical to this game.

Lol we were typing at the same time ! :D

queentina3
04-17-15, 04:00 PM
Great minds......... :)

Ratisorn
04-17-15, 05:23 PM
Sad,unlucky :(

reliquary
04-17-15, 05:49 PM
Sad,unlucky :(

Ermagerd......that's tragic AND expensive! I feel for you.

It is rather tempting, especially for a kitty....but this picture confirms that I won't be putting any gems into the tent prizes

Marmalademuffin
04-17-15, 06:48 PM
Woo Hoo! I just got the little grey kitty! It cost me 90 gems total and she is so cute! I kept voting for cats and I don't even care if she gives much or not. I just wanted a cat in my kingdom.

clydeskeeper
04-17-15, 07:36 PM
Is this ever going to be added to Android? Androids need love too!!! I REALLY want a kitty!!

queentina3
04-17-15, 07:57 PM
Is this ever going to be added to Android? Androids need love too!!! I REALLY want a kitty!!

If S8 does what they did in Farm 2, then it won't ever be available to Android, as it's been quite a while since they've had Piper's Tree House and it's only available to iOS. Maybe they'll put the pets in the Market to buy at some point, but they'll be very expensive considering the highest price to get them via the Baron's tent is 180 gems, they'll most likely offer them for 240+ gems like in Farm 2.

Here is Kooky's response from a few pages back stating that the Daily Market Goals and Baron's Tent is for iOS only.

http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?80727-The-Baron-s-Game-Tent-amp-Daily-Market-Goals(IOS-1-3-only)&p=1093646&viewfull=1#post1093646

figththefire
04-17-15, 08:15 PM
Woo Hoo! I just got the little grey kitty! It cost me 90 gems total and she is so cute! I kept voting for cats and I don't even care if she gives much or not. I just wanted a cat in my kingdom.
90? Or 180 gems?
I thought that you can only win the prize by buying 22 cabs for 180 gems

meme1098
04-17-15, 08:17 PM
Just lucky...hit the right Barons to get all 6 items. Some are luckier than others...lol

Marmalademuffin
04-17-15, 08:24 PM
It was 90 gems. I bought ten cabbages and was lucky., It is a gamble though because if you aren;'t lucky then you may have to buy more than 180 to win. Buy 180 to ensure you will win.

90? Or 180 gems?
I thought that you can only win the prize by buying 22 cabs for 180 gems

figththefire
04-17-15, 08:34 PM
Understood , thanks guys! Good luck to all of us;)

outhouse01
04-17-15, 08:40 PM
Hi, since the Ali napping, I've been hovering over the forum, as I wasn't that concerned S8/TL knocked off my other Ali, no use crying over it. This however is totally wrong. Boat, what boat? (Sorry only Aussies will understand that comment). TL /S8 want us to "trade" hard earned for nothing. Whilst I am level 50, I don't understand how a level 22 player would give up 30 stone, 30 and 30 water for 10 energy. Let alone anything else. I see this as a blatant money grab. The b tent is another example. Sorry it's off topic in this thread, can't be bothered posting again, , but TL /s8, please take your tent pack. It has no place in my place. I'm not going to bite for your "rotten" cabbages and pay gems. Especially when I am one of the selected not privileged to receive gem sales unless it is during your US Black Friday sale for every user.

AnniePMH
04-17-15, 09:25 PM

Lol, new amazing offer...:rolleyes:
Edit: I turned it down.

kittensabc
04-17-15, 09:29 PM

Lol, new amazing offer...:rolleyes:

Cool, that is exactly the goal I have right now. I don't see myself ever completing any of these quests....

PrincessCupOButter
04-17-15, 09:31 PM
I realize it's still April, but it's no longer April Fools Day. How could trading 20 carrots, 20 bacon, and 30 mushrooms for 10 wheat ever be considered a deal?!? I could plant 10 wheat and in 2 hours harvest 10 wheat. The carrots alone take a day to grow. And we're to spend 50-60 energy to collect supplies to trade for something we could just harvest for 10 energy?!?
I would consider doing these daily market trades if I got something beneficial, like trade tickets, or 50-100 energy (especially energy crates to be used at our convenience) or gems (considering I hit a huge gem trap today. BOO!!) But to trade hard earned supplies for things like coal or wheat? Nope! Not gonna happen. No April Fool's here.
*Except for the whole gem trap thing, that is. :mad:

PraxisOfGood
04-17-15, 10:28 PM
Cool, that is exactly the goal I have right now. I don't see myself ever completing any of these quests....

I didn't take a picture of this evening's deal, but it was something like 20 wood, 20 rock, and 20 water for 10 energy. That felt like a good trade for me, so I took it.

Queenzod
04-17-15, 10:29 PM
I got the little orange kitty with the white tummy! It's so cute. I bought the 180 gem pack, got the 3 new cabbages today, and I have 7 cabbages left over, so it took me...15 cabbages? Were there 20 cabbages in the 180 gem pack?

Anyway, I prolly won't play that much again, now that I gave a kitty.

And, lol, yes those trades are for the birds. Dunno who thought of that. :)

totalwasteoftime
04-17-15, 10:37 PM
I realize it's still April, but it's no longer April Fools Day. How could trading 20 carrots, 20 bacon, and 30 mushrooms for 10 wheat ever be considered a deal?!?

This one just opened up for me too: It does seem like an April Fools! 20 carrots when we've just started a timed goal requiring 100 of them that each take a whole day to grow? I hope no one thinks these are goals that need to be done to move forward in the game! Clearly going to let this one pass, but at the end of my other expired ones Ivy offered to let me get the reward anyway for gems... I wonder what will be her exchange rate of gems for wheat??

pongkay
04-17-15, 10:40 PM
Thanks, pongkay, you finally made it!:D Your post is way better than mine, by the way...:o I wouldn't be surprised if a lot of players give the trade items by mistake at least one time before realizing what a bad deal those trades are...:mad: Thanks for the thumbs up!

Queenzod
04-17-15, 11:07 PM
This one just opened up for me too: It does seem like an April Fools! 20 carrots when we've just started a timed goal requiring 100 of them that each take a whole day to grow? I hope no one thinks these are goals that need to be done to move forward in the game! Clearly going to let this one pass, but at the end of my other expired ones Ivy offered to let me get the reward anyway for gems... I wonder what will be her exchange rate of gems for wheat??

Ooo! I know! I just had this one. 10 gems for 10 wheat. Such a deal! (Borat voice: NOT!). :D

raaver
04-18-15, 12:09 AM
Had to put my frustration here too. Since I updated CS last night, I had over 20 times game shutting down. Several times after messages closing, several times during the game loading and a few times harvesting crops. I have been able to start and play the game 4 times, to harvest!!! So it does work... Imagine the lost time. Furthermore, the slow gaming/loading, but that might be my iPod problem...

Now to TRY and harvest more...

Rob

EBJW
04-18-15, 12:13 AM
Question:

can you buy several packages in 1 effort to win the Grand Prize?
Or do you get only one chance to buy extra cabbages?

I mean:
is it possible to: for instance first throw the free cabbages. Then buy 10 cabbages and throw them. And when you haven't won the Prize yet buy another 4 and throw them.
?

AnniePMH
04-18-15, 01:42 AM

In that case, TL/Storm8, could we please get extra expansions? Especially since we were not informed in advance that the Tent would not be possible to store!:mad:

katbtodd
04-18-15, 02:16 AM
You would think the daily market would be more reasonable 19821
I know we are on the bartering system here but still that's a lot of goods just for a few wheats

katbtodd
04-18-15, 02:17 AM
In that case, TL/Storm8, could we please get extra expansions? Especially since we were not informed in advance that the Tent would not be possible to store!:mad:

Yes yes and could you make it out of the way of the rest of our kingdom

Holodoc
04-18-15, 03:03 AM
Very clever doing this for IOS only!: rolleyes:

Booooooooooooooooo! :mad:

Gingernut2013
04-18-15, 04:01 AM
I just upgraded the game, and now it won't open!! Anyone else having this problem? I've force quit it. I've turned off my phone and turned it back on. I've erased the game from my phone and redownloaded it.... and it still won't open. And yes, my internet speed is fast enough, and my operating system on my iphone supports it too. HEEEEEEELP!!??!!??

tombero
04-18-15, 04:07 AM
Hi, since I upgraded yesterday I can't send any gifts to my neighbours. Is anyone else having this issue?

jujubaland07
04-18-15, 04:14 AM
Hi, since I upgraded yesterday I can't send any gifts to my neighbours. Is anyone else having this issue?

I've been having a similar problem, I can only gift them jewels. If I want to send something else I have to visit their kingdom and gift them from there.

germander10
04-18-15, 04:16 AM
Am I understanding this correctly - we get only three cabbages per day, so to have a chance to win anything it's necessary to use/buy gems? That just seems pointless, not everyone can afford to waste money on gems and unfair not to have the game available to everyone.

tombero
04-18-15, 04:18 AM
Thanks, I'll try doing it that way. It's odd though.

tuffyjkitten
04-18-15, 05:02 AM
Yesterday's daily market trade was for energy, that was nice of them! And I had to get the kitty, even though it meant spending gems on cabbages. The kitty is too cute!!

tuffyjkitten
04-18-15, 05:04 AM
Am I understanding this correctly - we get only three cabbages per day, so to have a chance to win anything it's necessary to use/buy gems? That just seems pointless, not everyone can afford to waste money on gems and unfair not to have the game available to everyone.

Pretty much, yes. Can't hit 6 prizes with 3 cabbages. I guess it depends on how badly you want the grand prize. If nothing else you get the prizes for whatever your cabbages hit, so you do win something.

kittensabc
04-18-15, 06:28 AM
Question:

I mean:
is it possible to: for instance first throw the free cabbages. Then buy 10 cabbages and throw them. And when you haven't won the Prize yet buy another 4 and throw them.
?

Just tested this for you, buying multiple packages is fair game.

NorthWoodsKingdom
04-18-15, 06:30 AM
BLACK kitties should be named Jinx! ..Just sayin'.

...gray/grey kitties should be named Dorian or Christian. LOL

Ps.... IS there a black kitty or are there only gray and yellow tabbies?

kimberly0822
04-18-15, 06:51 AM

I just discovered that as well...i thought the main prize stayed there until you won, had no idea that the prize changed daily so yes...it is impossible to win a prize not using gems! :( :( Typical carnival scamming...they suck you in then take your $$ lol now i wish i could just store the tent...but no, it stays out...uggh!

tvangstanke
04-18-15, 07:16 AM
Anyone know how many snowy wall parts you get if you win that grand prize?
It could not just be one... Nobody needs a 180 gems worth single meter of hedge, right?

NorthWoodsKingdom
04-18-15, 07:23 AM
Anyone know how many snowy wall parts you get if you win that grand prize?
It could not just be one... Nobody needs a 180 gems worth single meter of hedge, right?
Good question, cuz that'd be one pricey hedge! lol
... but to me, they don't looky "snowy" at all...looks more like cotton hedges and cotton doesn't grow on hedges; that grows on plants in a row in a field, lol
....And a snowball bush (yes, a real plant, lol) is a BUSH, not a hedge, soooo...
Snowy hedges in APRIL? Odd. Lol

ETA: a-HA!!! ... I know what it is now, lol... It's Thurbina's white hydrangea WEDDING hedge!!! Bawahahha!!! Lol

readysetgo888
04-18-15, 07:42 AM
Well, I tried my very best to hide the tent. I can't find anything tall enough to completely block it. I ended up moving my not-quite-unlocked glimmergate and putting it over there where I almost never scroll to look anyway. And putting some of my flower frenzy walls between it and the rest of the kingdom. They don't hide it, but they symbolically disconnect it. Right now I have my flower frenzy poles in front of it... again, they don't block it, but they kind of distract from it... I guess....

Does anyone know something, max 2 squares wide, that is very tall?

NorthWoodsKingdom
04-18-15, 08:28 AM
Readysetgo888 ~ did you try one of the Xmas gates?... Those Winter Gates are pretty tall & might do the trick, *shrug*.

tvangstanke
04-18-15, 09:15 AM
Good question, cuz that'd be one pricey hedge! lol
... but to me, they don't looky "snowy" at all...looks more like cotton hedges and cotton doesn't grow on hedges; that grows on plants in a row in a field, lol
....And a snowball bush (yes, a real plant, lol) is a BUSH, not a hedge, soooo...
Snowy hedges in APRIL? Odd. Lol

ETA: a-HA!!! ... I know what it is now, lol... It's Thurbina's white hydrangea WEDDING hedge!!! Bawahahha!!! Lol

You're right! They are called 'snowy walls' in the first post, but we're clearly talking about white flowers of some kind. Simple yet elegant.

Ah, it's the return of the long lost wedding hedges! Last seen running out of town alongside a herd of firstborn wali's ;)

tvangstanke
04-18-15, 09:18 AM
Well, I tried my very best to hide the tent. I can't find anything tall enough to completely block it. I ended up moving my not-quite-unlocked glimmergate and putting it over there where I almost never scroll to look anyway. And putting some of my flower frenzy walls between it and the rest of the kingdom. They don't hide it, but they symbolically disconnect it. Right now I have my flower frenzy poles in front of it... again, they don't block it, but they kind of distract from it... I guess....

Does anyone know something, max 2 squares wide, that is very tall?

A row of pine trees, and yellow or red acer trees? You'll only see the top of the tent

Chaotarch
04-18-15, 09:23 AM
btw, the items you got for market deals and at the barons board, get over the limit of 99...:cool:

kismetelf
04-18-15, 09:36 AM
Anyone know if the market goals and tent is in the works for android players? I am sick to death of games doing this. Like were being punished for not jumping on the apple bandwagon! Every time I upgrade my phone I think this is the time I'll get an iPhone.. But I look at what's available and there's always an android option (lately its been Samsung's devices) that has more storage, faster processor, bigger screen, and not least of all are way cheaper for what you get!

readysetgo888
04-18-15, 09:44 AM
Anyone know if the market goals and tent is in the works for android players? I am sick to death of games doing this. Like were being punished for not jumping on the apple bandwagon! Every time I upgrade my phone I think this is the time I'll get an iPhone.. But I look at what's available and there's always an android option (lately its been Samsung's devices) that has more storage, faster processor, bigger screen, and not least of all are way cheaper for what you get!

This has been said several times in the thread but I'll say it again. You're missing absolutely nothing. All this update contains is market trades that make NO sense (unless you want to give over 20 carrots in return for 10 wheat :rolleyes:... or maybe 75 food items for 4 coal? ) and the tent game which does nothing other than let you purchase small decorations for 90-180 gems each. And the tent is ugly. Seriously why would you want that?

I totally understand being angry about something cool being available in the game for IOS and not Android, but this definitely isn't. Be glad you can't buy the ugly tent that takes up space and that you can't get rid of.

queentina3
04-18-15, 09:49 AM

I've said this a few times already too, it is highly unlikely this is ever going to be available for Android players. This is exactly like Piper's Tree House in Farm 2, and that has been around for quite a while, and Android is not going to get access to it, as well as many other things over there, so......I understand the frustration of iOS getting things that Android doesn't, but you have to remember that TL started out only offering iOS games and the coding for Android is much different. It doesn't matter if it is an iPod, iPad, iPhone, the coding is all the same. Not so with Android, as there are different OS' as well as different makes/models, that the coding isn't the same, and there are hundreds of different ones out on the market.

There are games only available to Android that isn't available to iOS, just not in TL land, and I wish I could play some of those, but they market specifically for Android. *shrugs*

foodpill
04-18-15, 09:51 AM
The tent is nowhere as nice as other, older buildings. If placed next to the theatre or fortune teller the poor cloth and bad shading are very obvious. Come to think of it, the same is true for the flower event prizes. Sorry TL for being harsh, and i do appreciate the hard work that goes into game production. But this is not the high quality of cgi we so love Castle Story for. Gotta wonder... Who came in and is now pretending to be your graphics department?

CharmOfLea
04-18-15, 10:47 AM
The tent is nowhere as nice as other, older buildings. If placed next to the theatre or fortune teller the poor cloth and bad shading are very obvious. Come to think of it, the same is true for the flower event prizes. Sorry TL for being harsh, and i do appreciate the hard work that goes into game production. But this is not the high quality of cgi we so love Castle Story for. Gotta wonder... Who came in and is now pretending to be your graphics department?

This! The shading is miserable. :eek:

vaso1908
04-18-15, 11:03 AM
I'm sorry if this has been asked before, but is it possible to have two or more of each grand prize? Or is it that once you win one it will never be available again? I love the puppies and I'd like to have more of them.

queentina3
04-18-15, 11:18 AM
I'm sorry if this has been asked before, but is it possible to have two or more of each grand prize? Or is it that once you win one it will never be available again? I love the puppies and I'd like to have more of them.

You can get as many as you want, there is no limit. The doggie I got in my game yesterday showed up again today, but I held off getting another, for now....... :o

EBJW
04-18-15, 12:56 PM
No responses to my question yet, so again:

Question:

I mean:
?

Marmalademuffin
04-18-15, 01:02 PM
Yes you can buy them as you go. But if you have any leftover cabbages, as soon as you win the grand prize you can't use the leftovers to keep throwing and try to win the little prizes. Game over as soon as you get the grand prize.

Question:

I mean:
?

55lee55
04-18-15, 01:03 PM
i haven't read all of the comments, but I found an error on the first page.

The garden bench is not a 1x1 size. It is the same size as a Bakery, 2x2, taking up 4 squares and is completely out of scale with the rest of the kingdom. I thought it was adorable in the picture but am kicking myself for buying cabbages to get this monster of a useless decoration. mine sits i storage and I will not play this game except to "buy" the one or two prizes I want but only after seeing them in neghboring Kingdoms so I can see if they are a proper scale for this game. ghis bench looks like it was taken from another game nd placed here without a thought given to ensure that it would actually fit with the scale of this game. i have hpidden my ugly tent that the artists not only didn't craft with the usual exquisite details as other items in the game, but they ignored the CS wind direction and failed to make the flags blow in the correct direction like earlier buildings with flags.

I am sure that someone has pointed out that no matter how lucky someone is there is zero chance of ever winning this game without spending money. With the extremely low odds, and considering that the two times I did spend money it required me to buy enough cabbages to completely clear the baron pictures, I suspect that this is the norm rather than the exception. It should be made clear in the rules of the game that it is not a true game in fact, but that you are required to buy enough cabbages to clear the entire field to "win" the "prize". At least the tent can be camouflaged with trees in ,y Kingdom and I can and will ignore it in the future. It is not worth spending even one energy for me to "win" the consolation prizes. Possibly newer players who need to build stock of common crops will get at least tiny benefit from playing every day, but I don't see one for me to play.

What I greatly object to is the daily Market Trade or whatever it is called. The rewards are miniscule but the trap to make me select yes when it expiresc cost me a fortune I suspect when I think I hit the wrong button on the first that was expired when I first encountered it. I will stop buying gems unless there is an option placed to allow me to permanently opt out of playing this trap. I will not bank gems that can so easily be lost to earn such rewards as 4 coal or a few energy for thousands of gems. This shows up every day! I have no use for it! We have a Trading Post in this game where we can choose what to trade. I am sure this is not what people had in mind when they suggested a place to trade our excess items in storage. I have messed up once with this trade and it is too easy to accidentally hit the wrong button after this expires so I cannot justify continuing to bank gems when they come on sale as I had been doing.

Team Lava, if you want to borrow appropriate aspects of other of your games I have no objection. What I object to is willy nilly duplication of aspects like adding this Marketplace when the game already has a Trading Post that serves the gameplay in a better manner than this greedy duplication borrowed from another game. A more appropriate "borrowed" item would be the spinning wheel from Dragon Story.

Please ditch this useless marketplace thing. Or at least remove the trap to buy the "reward" once the trade has expired.

Otherwise I cannot risk buying gems in this game when they can be so easily lost to this scam. At least to buy cabbages in the tent requires a conscious act. I can hide the tent and ignore it. The daily Marketplace expiration option to "buy" a worthless reward for many more hundreds or thousands of gems than it would cost to buy them in game is a scam, pure and simple.

Greed has crossed the line with this borrowed item, Team Lava and I won't/can't buy gems as long as this continues to be a daily threat. If you cannot be creative enough to produce new original aspects to add to this otherwise excellent game, then at least borrow appropriate items from other games that are appropriate to this particular game.

What works for one game, in this case doesn't work for every game. Doesn't anyone in your company actually play this game? I can't imagine that this would have been added by someone who ever plays Castle Story and is familiar with the other aspects and buildings and their uses within this game. :(

vaso1908
04-18-15, 01:04 PM
You can get as many as you want, there is no limit. The doggie I got in my game yesterday showed up again today, but I held off getting another, for now....... :o

I've been contemplating whether I should go for another prize or not but my place is way too crowded as it is so I'm gonna hold off at least until new expansions are released. But the puppies are too cute for me to resist! Thank you for your response.:)

queentina3
04-18-15, 01:16 PM

Question:

I mean:
?

You did receive a response. http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?80727-The-Baron-s-Game-Tent-amp-Daily-Market-Goals(IOS-1-3-only)&p=1094343&viewfull=1#post1094343

The answer to your question is yes, you can buy multiple packages in a row until you win the prize. Just know that any leftover cabbages you have will only roll-over into the next day if you have 4 or more, and you won't get any free cabbages the next day. If, for example, you have 6 cabbages left after you've got the grand prize, tomorrow you'll still only have those 6. Once those are gone, then you'll start getting the free cabbages again.

EBJW
04-18-15, 01:30 PM
You did receive a response. http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?80727-The-Baron-s-Game-Tent-amp-Daily-Market-Goals(IOS-1-3-only)&p=1094343&viewfull=1#post1094343

The answer to your question is yes, you can buy multiple packages in a row until you win the prize. Just know that any leftover cabbages you have will only roll-over into the next day if you have 4 or more, and you won't get any free cabbages the next day. If, for example, you have 6 cabbages left after you've got the grand prize, tomorrow you'll still only have those 6. Once those are gone, then you'll start getting the free cabbages again.

Sorry, I overlooked! (must be the.... corn I had at the Mexican restaurant this evening)(I was afraid I would get some after all this harvesting, and yes, bingo!).

I'm interested in just a few of the prizes, that's why I don't want to have lots of useless cabbages left.

my2place
04-18-15, 02:38 PM

Yep, agree. One of the things that got me hooked initially and kept me playing were the great "classy" graphics ... I loved opening up my kingdom, it made me happy just to look at it:) Now when I open it up all I think about is how I can hide that eyesore of a tent that looks so out of place :(

figththefire
04-18-15, 02:52 PM
Why didn't TL GIVE us 6 Cabbages at least!??? a minimal but still a chance for us to win the lottery...
It looks like an tent-extortionist.
You HAVE to buy gems if you want the price. This is not nice(((
Maybe they will hear us...

kooky panda
04-18-15, 04:31 PM
Guys lets keep the posts on topic of the new update. Previous comments discussing future storyline updates (lack of ) is derailing the thread and have been removed.

Also please do not use inappropriate words. Post with numerous inappropriate words and /or language will be removed.

AnniePMH
04-18-15, 04:43 PM
I wish that the Tent was prettier and I want us to be able to store it, but these kittys are too cute...I'm happy to have them!:o

kimberly0822
04-18-15, 06:07 PM
Placed my tent with all the others to make it look like a carnival. didnt like it at first, but it kind of grew on me!

SpiritWind00
04-18-15, 06:34 PM
I updated the rules of the game now we know a bit more about it.
Amended the text for the Garden Bench to 2x2.
The 'snowy' or white floral walls are still yet to be advised of their real name.

Please keep posting any new information I can add to post 1. Thanks...

queentina3
04-18-15, 06:56 PM
The 'snowy' or white floral walls are still yet to be advised of their real name.

The dogs and cats drop fur, rat tail, or creep tooth - you may want to update that portion. They ALWAYS drop 50 coins/1 xp and 1 milk, but the other items are the additional 1 drop at a time. I noticed you only listed one or two of the items on the first post. updated... thanks! SW

Also, the only cabbages that carry over to the next day on the Baron's Tent are those that are purchased and you have 4 + left-over. If you have 3 or less, they DON'T carry over and you're only given the 3 free cabbages the next day.

1wilddaisy
04-18-15, 08:20 PM

Just spent 90 gems on getting the white floral hedge walls. The official name is "Rose Palisade" and I only received 1 hedge. I really hope this is an error, spending 90 gems to get 1 hedge is ridiculous. Team Lava I beg u, please change the amount of hedges given!

thanks!... hedge name updated.... SW

totalwasteoftime
04-18-15, 08:55 PM
The goal just expired and Ivy graciously offered to let me get the reward anyway for 20 gems. That's right, TWENTY gems for TEN wheat. It's too bad there's not a market where I can sell my wheat back at that rate!

kellbell710
04-18-15, 09:15 PM
I had just used my 99 carrots for the horse goal when I got the new daily goal. 20 carrots, 20 bacon and 30 mushrooms for the prize of 10 wheat. 10 wheat that I can grow in 2 hours. Am I missing something?

queentina3
04-18-15, 09:41 PM
I had just used my 99 carrots for the horse goal when I got the new daily goal. 20 carrots, 20 bacon and 30 mushrooms for the prize of 10 wheat. 10 wheat that I can grow in 2 hours. Am I missing something?

No, the Market Goals are a rip off. Just let them expire and then make sure you say "NO" when it asks if you want to complete the goal anyways for 20+ gems. LOL!!!

EBJW
04-18-15, 09:47 PM
The goal just expired and Ivy graciously offered to let me get the reward anyway for 20 gems. That's right, TWENTY gems for TEN wheat. It's too bad there's not a market where I can sell my wheat back at that rate!

My first deal I could finish with: 1000 (!!) gems for 10 energy...
Now I'm pretty scared to hit the wrong button accidently...

I'd think of it as a cunning scam by the Baron, so I hope TL this time really has a second confirmation-possibility build in after hitting the buy-button, but I'm not willing to find out, scared for the outcome, looking at all the other gemtraps....

figththefire
04-18-15, 10:06 PM
I think if you happen to hit the reward (the 6 small items) even if you have 99 of those, they will still count on top of that amount . For ex, i had 99 sugar and bones, but after i opened all the items , i had 102 sugar and 101 bones in my storage.

shambalaya
04-18-15, 10:06 PM
My first deal I could finish with: 1000 (!!) gems for 10 energy...
Now I'm pretty scared to hit the wrong button accidently...

I'd think of it as a cunning scam by the Baron, so I hope TL this time really has a second confirmation-possibility build in after hitting the buy-button, but I'm not willing to find out, scared for the outcome, looking at all the other gemtraps....

Since none of the trades are worth it to me AT ALL, I'm considering to just let it sit there in my quest book asking me to press finish, but without touching it. One less gem trap to worry about.

mikado86
04-18-15, 10:07 PM
Decoration, no loot, 4x4

http://s28.postimg.org/7pujwpy2j/2015_04_16_21_00_19.png

Decoration, no loot, 1x1

http://s28.postimg.org/6893l5tbv/2015_04_18_11_15_53.png

Pet, like the cat, cow, sheep, etc.

http://s18.postimg.org/gs6ucbe47/2015_04_18_22_01_15.png

http://s7.postimg.org/wpsi0pk55/2015_04_18_22_01_33.png

CharmOfLea
04-18-15, 11:00 PM
I'd like to meet the guys in ur Product Development, TL. I'm getting increasingly curious about their qualifications.

19841 :eek:

AnniePMH
04-18-15, 11:05 PM
I'd like to meet the guys in ur Product Development, TL. I'm getting increasingly curious about their qualifications.

19841 :eek:

Lololol! Priceless...;) No, seriously, this is scary!:eek::mad: Change this option, please TL/Storm8!! This just can't be right!:confused:

CharmOfLea
04-18-15, 11:25 PM
Lololol! Priceless...;) No, seriously, this is scary!:eek::mad: Change this option, please TL/Storm8!! This just can't be right!:confused:

Scary, yes! The winter bakery sold for 750 being the most expensive item in CS. Now a daily goal goes for 1000? Is TL/S8 bout to declare bankruptcy?

robotparade
04-19-15, 02:03 AM
For my marketplace trade today, I could trade 30 wood, stone and water for a reward of 10 energy. Totally worth it.

katbtodd
04-19-15, 02:16 AM
My daily Market not sure about the greed of the Baron, so far not much I seen is worth trading may be the energy one !19842

We are just the workers of the kingdom and are very poor ,where is Robin Hood when we need him

SpiritWind00
04-19-15, 02:57 AM
My Market Goal expired and I just left the goal in my book. Like you, im scared to death of not hitting the No Thanks button and accidentally using gems.

When I've gone into my game now, that goal has just been replaced by the new market goal. I didn't hit expire and the new one appeared.

Thought you'd like to know if you hadn't noticed the same. ;)

katbtodd
04-19-15, 03:04 AM
I been hitting no thanks and all has been good but love your idea just in cause if I'm going to spend a1000 gems I buy the second pony deed

alexsjusa
04-19-15, 03:49 AM
Are people forgetting that this is the Baron's tent? He is greedy! Of course the trades may be ridiculously overpriced! Of course the cabbages and prizes won't be worth the price! I'm assuming that was their point! The animals are cute but their drops and their rates aren't worth it!

Seriously700
04-19-15, 05:48 AM
Why didn't TL GIVE us 6 Cabbages at least!??? a minimal but still a chance for us to win the lottery...
It looks like an tent-extortionist.
You HAVE to buy gems if you want the price. This is not nice(((
Maybe they will hear us...
Yes! Giving 6 cabbages daily would not be as obvious a major ploy for gems.

I'm guessing TL would say 6 cabbages a day would involve winning 3 extra free items a day and that would destroy the game's economy. So maybe they could change the collection time on the tent to 2 days and give us the 6 cabbages every 2 days. Even a remote chance to win the prize is better than none.

scotslassuk
04-19-15, 05:52 AM
Ok can someone plz explain to me where has my tent gone??? Considering I Bought and Paid for it what right does TL have to remove it???

katbtodd
04-19-15, 06:03 AM
Ok can someone plz explain to me where has my tent gone??? Considering I Bought and Paid for it what right does TL have to remove it???

I just,check I still have mine.. Force close you game and check again , you can't sell or stick it in inventory so it's got to be some where

scotslassuk
04-19-15, 07:17 AM
I just,check I still have mine.. Force close you game and check again , you can't sell or stick it in inventory so it's got to be some where

Thank you I done as you said and it reappeared but in a different place lol think its haunted!

scotslassuk
04-19-15, 07:20 AM
Update.......I force closed my game and it has reappeared in a different position!! Lol think its haunted 😬 thanks to those who kindly answered my question 😃

plby
04-19-15, 11:01 AM
Are people forgetting that this is the Baron's tent? He is greedy! Of course the trades may be ridiculously overpriced! Of course the cabbages and prizes won't be worth the price! I'm assuming that was their point! The animals are cute but their drops and their rates aren't worth it!

The Baron has nothing to do with the daily market goals, but with those returns, the roaming bandits might be involved ;)

shambalaya
04-19-15, 02:10 PM
One great thing is that you can go over the max with the gifts... I'm aiming for 200 hearty stews, might take a few years :-)

butterfly_25
04-19-15, 02:27 PM
This is my first time noticing this thread! :o I am so confused. What is all this? I didn't get it in my game. Hope I'm not missing out. I want a doggy lol

CharmOfLea
04-19-15, 02:30 PM
This is my first time noticing this thread! :o I am so confused. What is all this? I didn't get it in my game. Hope I'm not missing out. I want a doggy lol

Check ur app. Install the new upgrade and take it from there. :)

Oh, and sorry for the confusion. :D

butterfly_25
04-19-15, 02:34 PM
^ looks like I'm able to play it on my iPad :) I'll give it a try lol. Thanks!

Anaboe
04-19-15, 03:19 PM
Pfff.. After 2 days of getting the egg-tree and 1 day of getting a doggie-pub, I finaly got the red kitten as grand prize.

And with the 3 free cabbages I got NONE of the items I need to get the kitten...

Do you want me not to spent any gems, TL? Because that's how you get me not spending any gems...

Liloze
04-19-15, 04:57 PM
I did not even check the tent today lol, not interested, I got my grey tabby :) Called her Silver :o

jbfps116
04-19-15, 04:58 PM
so far I've gotten the outdoor bake sale and bunch of balloons.... both I've had to use about 130 gems to get... I've been a bit unlucky. the last prize I'll get is one of the cats.

kimberly0822
04-19-15, 05:19 PM
Hey..whats the deal with the barron tent. I turn it a certain way, but every time i log back it it is back in the original position..never had this happen with any other buildings!

NorthWoodsKingdom
04-19-15, 08:52 PM
Just spent 90 gems on getting the white floral hedge walls. The official name is "Rose Palisade" and I only received 1 hedge. I really hope this is an error, spending 90 gems to get 1 hedge is ridiculous. Team Lava I beg u, please change the amount of hedges given!

OMG, seriously!?!
Hedges in the market cost 3 gems each and the CHEAPEST you can win a prize in the tent is with 6 cabbages (which is insane luck that probably won't ever happen) which would cost 30 gems ...for ONE hedge!?!
At a bare minimum, it should be a package of 10 hedges. More realistically, it should be at least 15 or 20.

I like being able to change out the walls in my queendom from time to time (yeah, I like to decorate, what of it, naysayers, lol) & was thinking about getting this prize (was just waiting to hear how many it contained) but nope, not spending that amount of gems for ONE SOLITARY hedge. Insane. Disappointed. *le sigh*

kittensabc
04-19-15, 09:31 PM
The early results are in, drumroll please!

So far there are two interesting findings regarding the tent. First and formost, the probabilities for unlocking the pieces for the grand prize fall within the expected range so it doesn't appear to be rigged at the moment... on the other hand the game is entirely non-random. I can say with near certainty that the game works as follows:

1) Opening the tent prompts your game to request a data packet from the server which contains the info on the grand prize and its components, including your "path."

2) The "path" is what you will recieve for each cabbage, regardless of which face you pick. For instance today you might have picked the top right corner for your first throw and recieved bacon, if you had instead picked a different square you would still have gotten bacon.

Korlcek
04-20-15, 01:50 AM
Is anyone documenting daily market trades? I know they are a raw deal, but today I got 30 stone, 30 wood and 30 water for 10 energy which I've taken as that is way cheaper than greenhouse energy.

Castloninian
04-20-15, 02:15 AM
Is anyone documenting daily market trades? I know they are a raw deal, but today I got 30 stone, 30 wood and 30 water for 10 energy which I've taken as that is way cheaper than greenhouse energy.
Not had that one yet but am now on giving certain things for 4 fur for the second time. Also had one with one prime cut as a reward yesterday. I have plenty of black sheep for those :)

CLOVERKAITO
04-20-15, 02:37 AM
"Table full of goodies (real name to be advised but I kinda like this one!) - actual name is Outdoor Bake Sale"

This is just a decoration with no drops whatsoever, right? Just wanted to double check... looks like TL figured out new ways to make money off people lol.

I think I may "buy" the kitten later when it shows up. At least it drops something, and I like cats :D

And the daily goals is just ridiculous. Mine is 25 milk 25 egg 25 corn for 4 friggin coal, which I already maxed on... I'd rather do the food trade hahaha.

Gingernut2013
04-20-15, 03:49 AM
Anyone else's game NOT opening since upgrading?

I just upgraded the game, and now it won't open!! Anyone else having this problem? I've force quit it. I've turned off my phone and turned it back on. I've erased the game from my phone and redownloaded it.... and it still won't open. And yes, my internet speed is fast enough, and my operating system on my iphone supports it too. HEEEEEEELP!!??!!??

SpiritWind00
04-20-15, 04:10 AM
Cloverkaito - yes just decorative.

My game is now crashing but we are having severe storms tonight....

queenofpolharcity
04-20-15, 04:51 AM
Sorry, I overlooked! (must be the.... corn I had at the Mexican restaurant this evening)(I was afraid I would get some after all this harvesting, and yes, bingo!).

I'm interested in just a few of the prizes, that's why I don't want to have lots of useless cabbages left.

-------------

You know, of course that ...corn...is magick! You KNOW you chewed those little morsels AND YET...(it some how shows back up!)

Magick!

roguebee
04-20-15, 05:01 AM

So far, that's been the only trade I was interested in.

missthee123
04-20-15, 05:23 AM
Hi,
I have win the dog but I can't find it in my inventory. I spent a lot of gems to get it and I am sad... :(

Thank you for your help!

Missthee

dragonstem
04-20-15, 09:25 AM
I've updated , and now can hardly play
Keeps crashing
I have closed , deleted , reinstalled continuously
Very . Annoying .

kooky panda
04-20-15, 09:56 AM
Hi,
I have win the dog but I can't find it in my inventory. I spent a lot of gems to get it and I am sad... :(

Thank you for your help!

Missthee
Please try restarting your game or device, then check your inventory again. If he is still missing, send an email to support@teamlava.com for assistance.

readysetgo888
04-20-15, 10:09 AM
If your phone won't open the game after an update, it might be because your IOS version is too far out of date. This happened to me a few months ago, and I had to upgrade to the latest version of IOS to play again.

I will warn everyone... please please back up your phone before trying to update your IOS. My phone had to be wiped clear to get the update to work and then restored from my itunes backup. Apparently this is a common issue with updating IOS, so better safe than sorry.

tanbi1
04-20-15, 10:15 AM
Same here! P L E A S E, bring it back.

Yup! Why on earth would they get rid of that? I want it back too.

meme1098
04-20-15, 11:11 AM
Yup! Why on earth would they get rid of that? I want it back too.

Since the Barons tent game requires viewing in landscape more than likely why.

There's a thread in the Bugs Section where you can post your displeasure about that and the gifting debacle.

Looks like there are only 5 daily trades that rotate through.
1. For 1 prime cut
2. For 4 coal
3. For some fur (forgot how many, maybe 4)
4. For 10 wheat
5. For 10 energy
None of which are worth trading the requested items for....lol

NorthWoodsKingdom
04-20-15, 11:46 AM
^ yeahhhhhhh, where are the trades for a GEM or 2, like in the early days of market requests which gave 48 hrs to complete??? Say, TL/S8, huh? lol

Seriously700
04-20-15, 12:54 PM
Since the Barons tent game requires viewing in landscape more than likely why.

There's a thread in the Bugs Section where you can post your displeasure about that and the gifting debacle.

Looks like there are only 5 daily trades that rotate through.
1. For 1 prime cut
2. For 4 coal
3. For some fur (forgot how many, maybe 4)
4. For 10 wheat
5. For 10 energy
None of which are worth trading the requested items for....lol

It is 4 fur, for 30 sugar cane, 30 fish and 20 chicken.

In my other account, I have an offer of 25 milk, 25 eggs and 25 corn for 4 coal. Unbelievable! That's almost a trade tickets worth of milk and eggs, not to mention the sugar, flour and other food item that drops with that trade.

ShibuyaCloth
04-20-15, 01:33 PM
The trade can help you over run your inventory cap. So for certain items you may want to go over. However, the items to overrun are pretty common and used and received in large quantities. So far I don't see the trade off.

MadameCholette
04-20-15, 02:30 PM
Just came back to report the same thing. Only silver (which is the last thing i gifted)

Help ! same silver gifts only problem!

kooky panda
04-20-15, 02:36 PM
If your phone won't open the game after an update, it might be because your IOS version is too far out of date. This happened to me a few months ago, and I had to upgrade to the latest version of IOS to play again.

I will warn everyone... please please back up your phone before trying to update your IOS. My phone had to be wiped clear to get the update to work and then restored from my itunes backup. Apparently this is a common issue with updating IOS, so better safe than sorry.
To add to this, make sure you have a storm ID and password set up for your games just in case.

meme1098
04-20-15, 05:37 PM
Help ! same silver gifts only problem!

One more time...lol

Tap visit and go to your neighbors place where you can chose the gift you want to send. You can also go to your neighbor list and make a gift choice there.
It's been reported in the Bugs thread several times and stated a fix is coming that requires a new app update. Waiting for Apple approval takes awhile.

BriarAvenue
04-20-15, 07:34 PM
The trading is no fun at all, not even if for max out items.
Why can't TL put something that most people would need?
Even for a gem per day like the fairy tale game would be good.

ragingray
04-20-15, 07:55 PM
Yep, tried it once, the daily trade.
Traded 60-70 resources for 4 coal to see what's it like. This is insulting to the players. TL must be trying to tell it's customers/players to (one middle finger pointing to the sky). I can not understand what they were thinking when they implemented this addition.

I will only consider the 10 energy trade if i need energy and caped on the required resources, the rest are less than useless, they have not use what so ever

The Barron's tent is a free building, nothing special, but it's free so we getting something for nothing(You get what you paid for)

mymummy789
04-21-15, 12:53 AM

Oh how I wish I had seen your post before doing the exact same thing!! I cannot believe you only get one. That is no use to anyone! And if TL think I am am going to pay more gems on this mini game they are very much mistaken!

shambalaya
04-21-15, 01:30 AM
Yep, tried it once, the daily trade.
Traded 60-70 resources for 4 coal to see what's it like. This is insulting to the players. TL must be trying to tell it's customers/players to (one middle finger pointing to the sky). I can not understand what they were thinking when they implemented this addition.

I will only consider the 10 energy trade if i need energy and caped on the required resources, the rest are less than useless, they have not use what so ever

The Barron's tent is a free building, nothing special, but it's free so we getting something for nothing(You get what you paid for)

Well, if they gave you 5 coal instead of 4, it would probably be bad for the game economy :rolleyes:

tombero
04-21-15, 05:27 AM
Has anyone tried doing all the daily trades? I was wondering whether if we do all these initial ones if you then get better ones as a second stage? I just can't face doing them all to find out that it's just wishful thinking.

belbar22
04-21-15, 06:04 AM
These trades are such a disappointment. Why can't we trade for gems and cash like in Fairytale Wonderland. At least then newer players will get a chance to make some much needed money. Can't see how a few wheat or coal are of any use to anyone.

queentina3
04-21-15, 07:50 AM
These trades are such a disappointment. Why can't we trade for gems and cash like in Fairytale Wonderland. At least then newer players will get a chance to make some much needed money. Can't see how a few wheat or coal are of any use to anyone.

No kidding. Those trades are worth doing as they are 4,000 coins and a gem each time. These are.....well everyone's already said what I would though a few expletives would be added to my version. :p

vickieonmaui
04-21-15, 07:55 AM
My barons tent disappeared. I am having trouble with all my team lava games! What is going on?

shambalaya
04-21-15, 08:07 AM
My barons tent disappeared. I am having trouble with all my team lava games! What is going on?

Lucky you! Hehehe, I would like to be able to store mine! Forceclose and it'll probalby reappear though ;)

Princessirulan1
04-21-15, 08:38 AM
My daily market goal has yet to show up. I decided not do yesterday's goal. It asked if I wanted to finish like usual. Today nothing. Anyone else have this happen?

Liloze
04-21-15, 08:45 AM
My daily market goal has yet to show up. I decided not do yesterday's goal. It asked if I wanted to finish like usual. Today nothing. Anyone else have this happen?

Maybe S8 realized how preposterous of them to spew such silly daily trades, and decided to stop them ?! lol :rolleyes::p

CharmOfLea
04-21-15, 09:06 AM
Yes, mine is gone too. Could this madness be over? ;)

But my tent is still there. :rolleyes:

readysetgo888
04-21-15, 09:16 AM
Maybe S8 realized how preposterous of them to spew such silly daily trades, and decided to stop them ?! lol :rolleyes::p

Good god I hope so. Though I doubt it.

I can't even begin to understand where they were coming from with these trades. If all they are is a fancy gem trap, trying to trick someone into hitting the button to buy 10 wheat for 20 gems... I can't even begin to come up with words that describe this. It's like they WANT to insult us. Not only are they adding gem traps but they are blatantly insulting us by not even giving anything that's KIND OF worth the price. Why, TL, why do you wish to insult your players like this? We don't hate you enough yet?

kittensabc
04-21-15, 10:02 AM
These are the things I would rather see transplanted into Castle Story rather than the Baron's game:

-A modified hot air baloon/train station from Farm Story 2
-Spin to Win from Dragon Story
-The mining game from Dragon Story

meme1098
04-21-15, 10:44 AM
Yes, mine is gone too. Could this madness be over? ;)

But my tent is still there. :rolleyes:

Wishing I could say the same but mine's still there with 18 hrs to go. Keeping my fingers crossed though hoping it goes away after the timer runs out. :D

CharmOfLea
04-21-15, 11:05 AM
Wishing I could say the same but mine's still there with 18 hrs to go. Keeping my fingers crossed though hoping it goes away after the timer runs out. :D

Ai ai ai, I came back to edit. It has returned. *2handed facepalm

robotparade
04-21-15, 11:14 AM
The tent is nowhere as nice as other, older buildings. If placed next to the theatre or fortune teller the poor cloth and bad shading are very obvious. Come to think of it, the same is true for the flower event prizes....Gotta wonder... Who came in and is now pretending to be your graphics department?

Amen..

AuntyRose32
04-21-15, 11:24 AM
I haven't updated to this yet as I can't decide if I want it or not, the tent can't be stored right? Is it worth bothering with is what I want to know? The drops don't seem great.

robotparade
04-21-15, 11:33 AM
NOT worth it.

Anaboe
04-21-15, 12:31 PM
You get 3 things for free every 22 hours (provided you checklist every 22 hours, it's longer if you wait longer): some corn, tomatos, a Fearie jar, some coins. The only plus is that this overrules the limit-cap.

But no, if you're not in need of those things, it's definately not worth it. But, you can update without buying the Baron's Tent.

readysetgo888
04-21-15, 12:46 PM
I haven't updated to this yet as I can't decide if I want it or not, the tent can't be stored right? Is it worth bothering with is what I want to know? The drops don't seem great.

Update and don't buy the hideous tent! It's ugly and you can't get rid of it. And no, definitely not worth it. All that can be earned for free are super common small things like 2 wheat or 1 hide. The grand prizes cost a lot of gems and they are extremely overpriced.

queentina3
04-21-15, 01:02 PM
I wouldn't say everything behind the Baron's face is useless. I've had super glue, enchanter's essence, and even lumin essence (the latter two being in my tent today), so.......IMO it is three free items all for throwing a rotten cabbage at the Baron's face - worth it.

Solstice14
04-21-15, 01:04 PM
Are the kitty and puppy animated? Do they move?

8hat
04-21-15, 01:09 PM
Are the kitty and puppy animated? Do they move?

I've no gems to play (purchase more like it) but I have neighbors that do. I found the puppy in one and yes, he does wag his tail and do a little hop...I would imagine the kitty is doing the same.

my2place
04-21-15, 01:16 PM
Today I actually have a daily market trade that made me take notice - 30 stone, 30 wood and 30 water for 10 energy! Always maxed on stone and wood, so maybe this one is worth it.

Queenzod
04-21-15, 07:16 PM
Today I actually have a daily market trade that made me take notice - 30 stone, 30 wood and 30 water for 10 energy! Always maxed on stone and wood, so maybe this one is worth it.

I did that one. I collect from those places anyway for refills, so why not? It was a nice bit of free energy, and I never noticed the loss of stone, wood and water. The only one worth doing, out of what I've seen so far.

totalwasteoftime
04-21-15, 09:26 PM
Has anyone else gotten cabbages from the Baron Tent? It's happened twice now where one of the faces gives me a cabbage that I can use for another shot. Kinda strange since it's sort of a bonus cabbage, but not really... I still end up only uncovering a total of three things that count toward the overall prize/ register in my inventory. I haven't tried yet to see if those cabbages would carry over and I'd still get three more the next day. That would be a bonus.

pongkay
04-21-15, 10:37 PM
I wouldn't say everything behind the Baron's face is useless. I've had super glue, enchanter's essence, and even lumin essence (the latter two being in my tent today), so.......IMO it is three free items all for throwing a rotten cabbage at the Baron's face - worth it. Agree! Nothing to lose by throwing rotten cabbages and we get freebies. I say, go for it!!!

LetsPlayAgain
04-21-15, 10:54 PM
Does anyone know how else do we get rotten cabbages if we don't want to use gems.

totalwasteoftime
04-21-15, 11:28 PM
Does anyone know how else do we get rotten cabbages if we don't want to use gems.

You get 3 free every day (or maybe it's actually every 22 hours it recharges). You can use those to keep whatever prizes you uncover (a few coins, wheat etc). You'll never be able to win the grand prizes this way though. For that you'll need more cabbages that cost gems.

I have gotten cabbages by playing, but don't know that those carry forward.

tvangstanke
04-22-15, 03:42 AM
Look at that! S8 listened to us and downscaled the butterfly bench to standard CS bench size! :D

queentina3
04-22-15, 05:33 AM
Has anyone else gotten cabbages from the Baron Tent? It's happened twice now where one of the faces gives me a cabbage that I can use for another shot. Kinda strange since it's sort of a bonus cabbage, but not really... I still end up only uncovering a total of three things that count toward the overall prize/ register in my inventory. I haven't tried yet to see if those cabbages would carry over and I'd still get three more the next day. That would be a bonus.

The first day we got the tent I got a free cabbage and that enabled me to get 3 of the prizes, then I used gems to get the 10 package deal and got the other three, and my doggie. :)

I don't think they'll carry over as you need to have 4+ cabbages and then you just don't get three new ones, so even if you got free cabbages, it won't go over the 4+ mark and that is all you'll have the next day anyways.

SpiritWind00
04-22-15, 05:37 AM
Look at that! S8 listened to us and downscaled the butterfly bench to standard CS bench size! :D

Yes... This is now the new permanent size.

Amarice
04-22-15, 05:54 AM
Bought the kitty today. Mine is called Peaches the Kitty and it's an orange tabby.

Is the Baron game a permanent addition? If not how mong will it be available?

CharmOfLea
04-22-15, 11:15 AM
I read a few pages back that it might be possible to knock off all baron's faces and still not get the grand prize. Has this been confirmed?

I got the fire kitty in my tent today, the only prize I'd like to attempt for with my earned gems, thus somewhat cautious. I'm at 1/6 after the 3 free cabbages.

mikado86
04-22-15, 12:46 PM
Decoration, just one, definitely NOT worth it.

http://s29.postimg.org/lgwpy31mv/2015_04_21_00_21_49.png

queentina3
04-22-15, 01:35 PM
I read a few pages back that it might be possible to knock off all baron's faces and still not get the grand prize. Has this been confirmed?

I got the fire kitty in my tent today, the only prize I'd like to attempt for with my earned gems, thus somewhat cautious. I'm at 1/6 after the 3 free cabbages.

That's not correct. If you hit every single one of the Baron's faces, you will win the grand prize as you'll have uncovered all 6 of the mini-prizes.

katbtodd
04-22-15, 02:05 PM

I would love to see picture of the fire kitten

CharmOfLea
04-22-15, 02:26 PM
I would love to see picture of the fire kitten

Oh, Im so sorry. I should have said the orange kitty. I just christened for myself differently.

@Queentina3, thank you for answering.

kooky panda
04-22-15, 03:01 PM

The daily Goals are still going on. After the one you have expires, after 22 hours, you'll have to wait until the next day to get the next one.
Let me know if the next goal has not shown up.

katbtodd
04-22-15, 03:19 PM
Oh, Im so sorry. I should have said the orange kitty. I just christened for myself differently.

@Queentina3, thank you for answering.

Her name is peaches and that the one I have

Princessirulan1
04-22-15, 04:28 PM
Thanks! They are back now.

Ratisorn
04-22-15, 04:42 PM
180 gems = 2 kitty ;)

zaccy678
04-22-15, 05:48 PM
180 gems = 2 kitty ;)

Omg :eek: :eek:

S8 artists/designers/creative peoples, do you think we might possibly get a white fluffy one??? :o :o :o

truffle23
04-22-15, 09:01 PM
Ok I know this has been pointed out but I had to stop trying to read every post after about page 21/43 - I mean I like to read, but the forums aren't exactly my preferred genre.

Here's my beef: I don't always have the time to come on the forums to read up on everything before I play, therefore I am now out about 30 gems because yesterday I had bought the 10 cabbage pack after only getting 1/3 of the items with the free ones but it only took 7 of those to finish getting all 6 items, meaning I was left with 3 cabbages. The thing is, once you get the grand prize, that's it - you're done for the day whether you want to be or not. I realize you can only get one grand prize/day, but at the VERY least, if you're not going to carry over the extra cabbages that I paid gems for (which, btw I feel is very wrong since a lot of times we've spent actual money to get in the first place), then you need to let us throw the left over ones even if just to get the couple hundred gold or coal or whatever.

tvangstanke
04-22-15, 11:53 PM
Decoration, just one, definitely NOT worth it.

http://s29.postimg.org/lgwpy31mv/2015_04_21_00_21_49.png

These connecting hedges have always come in packages of at least 20, so I believe the single part is due to an error. S8 fixed the scale of the butterfly bench just yesterday, so let's give them time to get around to this too :)

Ratisorn
04-23-15, 12:29 AM
Omg :eek: :eek:

S8 artists/designers/creative peoples, do you think we might possibly get a white fluffy one??? :o :o :o

Fail,lol

zaccy678
04-23-15, 12:58 AM
Fail,lol

But I want a fluffy white kitty!!! *stomps foot*

I dunno what's going on anymore.
I go on holidays, and when I come back there's cats, dogs, horses, merry-go-rounds, all running rampant throughout the land.

Not to mention my glimmer gate is spinning out of control.

It's a bit discombobulating (word?)

EBJW
04-23-15, 01:23 AM
I know I read the same question before, but I didn't see an answer (if I missed it, overlooked, please accept my apologies):

how long is the game in the Baron's tent available?

Is it permanent?

Or will the prizes be replaced by others sometime?

katbtodd
04-23-15, 01:33 AM
I know I read the same question before, but I didn't see an answer (if I missed it, overlooked, please accept my apologies):

how long is the game in the Baron's tent available?

Is it permanent?

Or will the prizes be replaced by others sometime?

I asked the same question a while ago, it's here to stay , I'm not sure about the prizes changing but you would think they would .

zaccy678
04-23-15, 02:06 AM
Quick question (haven't been able to see it in the thread).
Are we keeping track of how many gems it's taking people to get each prize?
I'm taking it that it's probably not just 'luck' ;)

I bit the bullet and decided to get the merry-go-round. Cost me 120 gems.
I'm not mad about it, but the colour scheme matches the tent, so... :o

mymummy789
04-23-15, 02:08 AM
These connecting hedges have always come in packages of at least 20, so I believe the single part is due to an error. S8 fixed the scale of the butterfly bench just yesterday, so let's give them time to get around to this too :)

I am not sure it is even meant to be a hedge? I placed mine next to existing hedges and it didn't link up! Majorly disappointed with this :mad:

SpiritWind00
04-23-15, 02:27 AM
I've already asked some questions and given feedback about a few things in relation to the tent of which the hedge is one of them. I'll post when I know more.....

tvangstanke
04-23-15, 03:23 AM
I am not sure it is even meant to be a hedge? I placed mine next to existing hedges and it didn't link up! Majorly disappointed with this :mad:

So connecting issues may be part of what they're working on. I am sure they will fix it.
The description says hedge, and the shape of this one makes no sense as a singular. It is pretty, and I bet even the designer wants to see her/his creations in use. There is just no reason this would not be due to an error.

I've already asked some questions and given feedback about a few things in relation to the tent of which the hedge is one of them. I'll post when I know more.....

Super, SW! :)

anissada
04-23-15, 05:25 AM
this is NOT fair if you make goals that are not available when playing on android!

and as for 'random' daily market.. in both my games (level 50 and 27) i got the same one

meme1098
04-23-15, 07:20 AM
But I want a fluffy white kitty!!! *stomps foot*

I dunno what's going on anymore.
I go on holidays, and when I come back there's cats, dogs, horses, merry-go-rounds, all running rampant throughout the land.

Not to mention my glimmer gate is spinning out of control.

It's a bit discombobulating (word?)

I would love to get even one animal back in the tent. Only had one the very first day and nothing but decor since. That butterfly bench has made several appearances. Getting tired of it & I collect butterfly items.

On to the glimmergate...ya know if you stare at it long enough, you can hypnotize yourself...lol

8hat
04-23-15, 08:06 AM
I would love to get even one animal back in the tent. Only had one the very first day and nothing but decor since. That butterfly bench has made several appearances. Getting tired of it & I collect butterfly items

I haven't had any repeats...Kitty day 1, Puppy day 2, and ever since then decorations only-each different. Today is the first day I got good hits with all three cabbages but I have the carousel and I would rather wait for puppy to come around again.

katbtodd
04-23-15, 08:13 AM
I haven't had any repeats...Kitty day 1, Puppy day 2, and ever since then decorations only-each different. Today is the first day I got good hits with all three cabbages but I have the carousel and I would rather wait for puppy to come around again.

I getting a lot of repeats first day I got the little orange tabby named peaches and I have got a lot of decor but the little dark dog I bet I gotten 5 times I have not seen the little kitten jinx

kudukuda
04-23-15, 09:31 AM
I getting a lot of repeats first day I got the little orange tabby named peaches and I have got a lot of decor but the little dark dog I bet I gotten 5 times I have not seen the little kitten jinx

I've ONLY gotten the bench. e v e r y s i n g l e day.
bored of it.

katbtodd
04-23-15, 10:28 AM
bored of it.

Oh wow not good!!!!!

Liloze
04-23-15, 10:36 AM
bored of it.

I am getting the deco tables with goodies on it, didn't even memorize the name, third day in a row !
Even if I get something else, I won't be spending gems, I already got "Silver", my grey tabby :)

mikado86
04-23-15, 12:07 PM
1x1 decoration

http://s10.postimg.org/a2ta6qd6x/2015_04_23_09_18_54.png
http://s14.postimg.org/af1lv0ij5/2015_04_23_09_19_09.png

Liloze
04-23-15, 12:10 PM
1x1 decoration

http://s10.postimg.org/a2ta6qd6x/2015_04_23_09_18_54.png
http://s14.postimg.org/af1lv0ij5/2015_04_23_09_19_09.png

Yes this one, the first time I got the Birds nest tree, 1x1 as well, needless to say the eggs are microscopic lol

queentina3
04-23-15, 12:30 PM
That outdoor bake sale looks yummy though. It's making me hungry. :o

Liloze
04-23-15, 01:39 PM
That outdoor bake sale looks yummy though. It's making me hungry. :o

Haha :D Exactly...would go searching in my pantry after looking at it...not good lol :o

zaccy678
04-23-15, 03:21 PM
Got a kitty!!
He's not white and fluffy, but he's a loyal companion for Thurston!

Sir Jinx the Kitty (artist's impression only):

queentina3
04-23-15, 04:42 PM
Got a kitty!!

That is hysterical!!! Just as good as the one you gave to me in the Knights thread "pew pew pew" LOL!!!!

seisurreal
04-23-15, 04:56 PM
★ hihi CS lovelies ★

Does anyone get to have the same grand prize item twice in a row?
Ziggy the Puppy has shown up twice for me already : |

Not getting it so giving it a miss :confused: :p

Liloze
04-23-15, 05:00 PM
Got a kitty!!

That's a serious mean kitty ..lol Adorable :o

NorthWoodsKingdom
04-23-15, 08:24 PM
Has anyone gotten the balloons? ...are they animated?

SpiritWind00
04-23-15, 08:56 PM
Yes I've had a couple the same in a row. Given there are a limited amount of prizes, they will repeat themselves often.

PurpleScorpion76
04-24-15, 02:50 AM
Are those on the first page the only prizes currently available?

NorthWoodsKingdom
04-24-15, 05:15 AM
Has anyone gotten the balloons? ...are they animated?
Ok, I just took one for the team ... The balloons are *not* animated; they don't move in the breeze. This balloon bouquet is unlike any other you've EVER seen, lol, as they're helium-filled and float yet are frozen, like a multi-faceted popsicle, lol.
Oh well...

SW ~ Would you mind amending the first post to let others know that in addition to the merry-go-round, the only other animated "prizes" are the dogs, cats, and butterfly bench?
All others listed there aren't animated. Thanks :)

zaccy678
04-24-15, 05:37 AM
Edit: sorry, just ignore this ;)

seisurreal
04-24-15, 07:51 AM
★ thanks SpiritWind00 ★ =)

NorthWoodsKingdom
04-24-15, 08:25 AM
WTH I got a Decorative tree that gives nothing !

I paid 90 Gems for a decorative tree ?! that is so tiny you can barely see it! :mad:

http://i1376.photobucket.com/albums/ah28/lilianemoussa/Mobile%20Uploads/2015-04/EE8AE48D-3650-496D-8FF5-6730F920097F_zpsetwi1mdi.jpg (http://s1376.photobucket.com/user/lilianemoussa/media/Mobile%20Uploads/2015-04/EE8AE48D-3650-496D-8FF5-6730F920097F_zpsetwi1mdi.jpg.html)

TL/S8 ~ Thank-you for downsizing the butterfly bench to a single plot, like all the other benches in the game. ...And I know we mostly complain about things being too big for the space we have but... Would you consider making the Easter Tree (or whatever it's called) a 2x2 instead of a single plot so it doesn't disappear & we can actually see the eggs in it? :)

CottageRose
04-24-15, 09:06 AM
Well, I guess there are differing views on this. I am really glad the egg tree is only 1 square, like almost all the other trees. The only 2x2 trees are the willow and the sap, both of which are as wide as they are tall and fill their space

The egg tree is mostly straight and narrow, with little branches, in a tight visual rectangle. If it was just made larger, it would look hugely out of scale with all the fruit and lumber trees, and just plain silly next to any building (given its design) - unless they left empty space on one or both sides, in which case it probably would be hard to fit next to anything.

I'm glad the Butterfly Bench was down sized, because the egg tree would look cute beside it now. I'm hoping this tree shows up for me soon in the tent.

ETA: The same thing could be said about the Butterfly Bench. When it was larger (2x2), it was easier to see the lovely details. But I'm glad it's smaller now. It fits better with the buildings and trees, and I can always zoom in to enjoy the detailed artwork. :)

8hat
04-24-15, 09:41 AM
I'm still holding at a different item every day (white & tan pup is the only one that hasn't passed thru). My 1st kitty was orange and today's is the grey. Oh, remember how I said yesterday I was 3 of 3 for free cabbages...today I was 0 for 3 (lol)...today's definitely not the day to waste gems on such given my luck :p

plby
04-24-15, 11:52 AM
Why not? I could use some company ;p :)

http://i57.tinypic.com/nwnc54.jpg

8hat
04-24-15, 11:57 AM
Wow! You had to straight up buy that cat!

CharmOfLea
04-24-15, 12:19 PM
Why not? I could use some company ;p :)

http://i57.tinypic.com/nwnc54.jpg

Was the truffle behind the last baron's face?

plby
04-24-15, 12:42 PM
Wow! You had to straight up buy that cat!

yes, one expensive kitty...

Was the truffle behind the last baron's face?

yes :eek::)

kimberly0822
04-24-15, 12:49 PM
Got my second ferris wheel today! My carnival is complete! Had to pay 270 gems total for the two, but worth it!

NorthWoodsKingdom
04-24-15, 12:51 PM
Got my second ferris wheel today! My carnival is complete! Had to pay 270 gems total for the two, but worth it!
A Ferris wheel?! Where's that? Or did you mean the merry-go-round? :)

CharmOfLea
04-24-15, 01:11 PM

Yeepie! Happy for ya! :D

zaccy678
04-24-15, 05:26 PM
yes, one expensive kitty...

Funny that, my last item was behind the last Baron face for Jinx as well..
Cost me 220 gems :eek:

Aren't we the unlucky ones ;)
(I'm sure it's not rigged or anything, lol!!)

The thing is, once you start, you're unlikely to stop, as you don't want to go away with nothing for those gems...

kimberly0822
04-24-15, 09:10 PM
A Ferris wheel?! Where's that? Or did you mean the merry-go-round? :)

Oh yeah..merry go round lol.

AnniePMH
04-24-15, 10:56 PM
Happy puppies having a go at the table!:D

zaccy678
04-24-15, 11:35 PM
That is hysterical!!! Just as good as the one you gave to me in the Knights thread "pew pew pew" LOL!!!!

;)

I reckon the quest to slay the red dot would keep both Jinx and Thurston occupied for a while ;)
Hours of fun!!

zaccy678
04-25-15, 06:17 AM
Funny that, my last item was behind the last Baron face for Jinx as well..
Cost me 220 gems :eek:

Aren't we the unlucky ones ;)
(I'm sure it's not rigged or anything, lol!!)

The thing is, once you start, you're unlikely to stop, as you don't want to go away with nothing for those gems...

...and guess what happened when I bought Peaches??
What are the odds hey??

That will be the last time I bother with the tent!

Jennerwein1
04-26-15, 04:10 AM
I would like to be able to store the tent. Not appealing, and I will not spend gems to throw the cabbages. And I don't need the freebies. Please make it possible to store! Thanks.

ladyperidot
04-26-15, 04:15 AM
I would like to be able to store the tent. Not appealing, and I will not spend gems to throw the cabbages. And I don't need the freebies. Please make it possible to store! Thanks.

Ditto!

anissada
04-26-15, 10:12 AM
am i stupid or is the only way to get the 'real prices' when i buy gems to meet the six things needed ?

10 gems a cabbage is a little bit much since in best case i should need to buy 3 cabbages

this 'fun'thing gives me a bitter taste.. seems only to be good for TL's "games' economy"

if i could buy gems to get cabbages to throw at the wonderful inventor of this thing i might consider it ;)

plby
04-26-15, 10:15 AM
You're right. The only way to get them is to buy cabbages with gems. Only three free, an theoretically, we can get the "prize" by buying three more...

acy3
04-27-15, 02:43 PM
So, if I'm understanding this correctly, the daily marketplace goal is supposed to change the items it asks for each day?
Is there a list or is it completely random because I did the first one but I haven't done the second one (let it expire) because it's not worth it but every day it asks for the same items for the same rewards....so confused

SpiritWind00
04-27-15, 03:09 PM
Acy3, yes it's random and there is a preset list of goals that will cycle through in any order. I haven't captured them all yet as the current goal is my priority. It is likely you'll get the same set of market requests and Baron Tent goals back to back. :)

zoeee87
04-27-15, 04:49 PM
I've spent about 200 gems on the cabbages. I have peaches the kitty, and Teddy the pup. I think I'm done spending my gems.. They go pretty fast when you are tossing.. Lol

anissada
04-27-15, 11:33 PM
I've spent about 200 gems on the cabbages. I have peaches the kitty, and Teddy the pup. I think I'm done spending my gems.. They go pretty fast when you are tossing.. Lol

really not worth it, maybe, and i say MAYBE i would consider spending gems if i could get the stolen wali back this way...
this 'winning' (read good for TL' economy) game is a rip off first class. and the daily market is not attrictive too for higher level players.. who needs those few coins and crop stuff as we are pretty much maxed out on everything already

PawPrincess
04-29-15, 02:29 PM
These are the things I would rather see transplanted into Castle Story rather than the Baron's game:

-A modified hot air baloon/train station from Farm Story 2

I never have enough inventory to Use the Hot Air Ballon or Train in Farm Story 2 so I would rather not see these things transplanted into Castle Story.

burritosprings
04-29-15, 02:45 PM
Is there any way to remove the tent?

Nevermind... looked at OP... hmm well I tossed away 6 tiles for nothing... and don't give me well u get the items you pop with Rot Cabbage.. waste of space.

burritosprings
04-29-15, 02:48 PM
I never have enough inventory to Use the Hot Air Ballon or Train in Farm Story 2 so I would rather not see these things transplanted into Castle Story.

well then I am sure you didn't vote for Gem Dragon then.. at one point I thought they were about to merge CS with DS...

PrincessCupOButter
04-29-15, 08:38 PM
I am playing the barons game daily just to use the 3 free cabbages, and get the little extra inventory items. Today I 'won' an extra rotten cabbage to throw. So I got 4 free throws. I'm hoping this is a sign that they are tweaking the game and it may eventually possible to somehow win without using gems.
I did purchase one of the dogs, and I'm not ruling out more purchases, but I'm not really excited about spending gems on decorations. Maybe new grand prizes will be added in the future?

Oh and if changes are being made, please consider making the daily trades more reasonable. They just aren't worth it. I sure wish that stone, wood, water one for energy was in the exchange. I could sure use the trade tickets!

babysx1
04-29-15, 10:34 PM
I finished horse quest and my quest book disappeared and hasn't come back with the daily market trade. Has anyone else has this problem

SpiritWind00
04-30-15, 12:02 AM
I finished horse quest and my quest book disappeared and hasn't come back with the daily market trade. Has anyone else has this problem

That's normal, don't worry. The book will return with the next market goal.

anissada
04-30-15, 01:24 AM
Today I 'won' an extra rotten cabbage to throw. So I got 4 free throws. I'm hoping this is a sign that they are tweaking the game and it may eventually possible to somehow win without using gems.
I did purchase one of the dogs, and I'm not ruling out more purchases, but I'm not really excited about spending gems on decorations. Maybe new grand prizes will be added in the future?

Oh and if changes are being made, please consider making the daily trades more reasonable. They just aren't worth it. I sure wish that stone, wood, water one for energy was in the exchange. I could sure use the trade tickets!

I also "won" that rotten cabbage a few times, but i was never allowed that fourth throw if i did not spent 10 gems.
i just want to remove that ugly tent from my kingdom, but that isn't possible...
wish i would have know that, sure i would NOT have placed it then

EBJW
04-30-15, 01:39 AM
i just want to remove that ugly tent from my kingdom, but that isn't possible...

Funny to see the difference between people: there are some things I don't like to look at either (Royl Manor, the Golden Obelisk) but I do like the tent!
Except for the flags waving the wrong way, of course...

And I agree: everything we place should have an ability to remove it!
Don't like it when we have to hide stuff when we can't store or sell it. There's not enough room for that for many, anyway! And indeed, a warning before buying is in order, then, so you can think twice before buying and being attached to it...

EBJW
04-30-15, 01:42 AM
### I love my chocolate fountain!! - Dive on in!! ###

Noooooooo!
Please change it: it makes me hungry.......!! :cool:

me too! But it makes me smile which is a even better than craving choc..... ;). SW

Liloze
04-30-15, 10:05 AM
I also "won" that rotten cabbage a few times, but i was never allowed that fourth throw if i did not spent 10 gems.

Same here if I only knew the tent was here to stay! Would't have bought it!
I played 2 times, once I got the tiny birds nest tree, and Silver my Gray tabby :)
after that I hid it behind multiple trees, (as much as possible)

It's been almost a week that I last visited!
I honestly forgot about its existence in my queendom.
Me thinks we should be given the option to store it.
It is like someone is forcing us to play a game we're not interested in! :rolleyes:

anissada
04-30-15, 10:09 AM
Hid it behind multiple trees, it's been almost a week that I last visited!
I honestly forgot about its existence in my queendom.
me thinks we should be given the option to store it.
It is lije someone is forcing us to play a game we're not interested in! :rolleyes:

it's disguised as a game, but it's meant to be good for TL's economy cause some innocent players will get trapped in spending gems

well, as i feel lately i daubt if i will still be playing in a few weeks...
all fun has disappeared with my wali

Liloze
04-30-15, 10:11 AM
it's disguised as a game, but it's meant to be good for TL's economy cause some innocent players will get trapped in spending gems

Obviously Lol ;)

T1gerLily77
04-30-15, 02:23 PM
Does anyone know if the kittens grow up by clicking on them, like the other animals? I want to make sure it'll stay an adorable little kitten! :D

newzealander
04-30-15, 02:41 PM
I am getting creative at finding the best ways to HIDE THE TENT!!!

Liloze
04-30-15, 02:54 PM
Does anyone know if the kittens grow up by clicking on them, like the other animals? I want to make sure it'll stay an adorable little kitten! :D

Nope the kitten stays as it is :) Small cute and adorable lol 🐈
When you pet it, it gives milk, couns, xp, and other things :)

tracec66
05-01-15, 02:19 PM
According to the tent's sub-game info they state "Collect 6 prizes to win the grand prize" which appears to be a new tree that you can not buy. I have wasted more then $50 so I could get the six prizes! I won the carousel, the balloons, the feast table, 2 different kitties and 1 pup! Last time I counted, that's a total of 6 so WHY haven't I received the stupid grand prize tree!! I'm so mad that I'm ready to quit and delete the game app from my iPhone! Has ANYONE else had this problem?

tracec66
05-01-15, 02:29 PM
ALSO THE TENT HASN't issued my 3 free rotten cabbages daily for 5 days which is mostly why I felt forced to buy my own SO I COULD WIN THE GRAND PRIZE "NEW TREE"! My iPhone does meet the system requirements and my game is up-to-date w/all the latest updates! This is SO messed up!

zoeee87
05-01-15, 03:12 PM
I believe the tree is just decoration. Have you looked at the main thread? It shows all the prizes that you can win and what they drop.

Have you un-installed and re-installed your game to see if that fixes he issues with not getting the daily cabbages?

bethaneyl
05-01-15, 03:18 PM
my tent and the puppy keep disappearing ......like just vanished and my CS girl can walk right on top the grass....so it's really just not there ....
I have had a tree offered as a prize ...some Easter egg looking tree ....maybe that's it? ....I never noticed the 6 items ....get grand prize , I need to read the rule again....well...when my tent decides to make an appearance again....

shambalaya
05-01-15, 03:22 PM
I believe the kittens, dog, merry go round, feast tavle etc ARE the grand prize. The 6 smaller prizes you collect are things like a wooden beam, pasta, sugar cane shown above the daily grand prize.

zanysci
05-01-15, 03:23 PM
The way it works is there is a different grand prize each day. It shows up on the bottom right quadrant when in the tent game screen. The six prizes above it are the prizes required to win that day's grand prize. To get the tree, you will have to wait until it is the grand prize for the day again. It should cycle through again eventually.

shambalaya
05-01-15, 03:28 PM
Did you mean the tiny egg tree? It's one of the daily grand prizes and will come round to your tent eventually :-)

WhisperSlowly
05-02-15, 12:59 AM
I'm having an issue where no matter where I position the tent it moves back to its old position.

I've force-closed about ten times, but still no change.

NorthWoodsKingdom
05-02-15, 08:57 AM
My Jinx the kitty dropped a fey crystal in addition to the other stuff, if ya wanna add that to the drop-list, SW. :)

katbtodd
05-02-15, 09:01 AM
I'm having an issue where no matter where I position the tent it moves back to its old position.

I've force-closed about ten times, but still no change.

Thinking the tent is haunted ,, it took me some moving around but got to stay right