PDA

View Full Version : Food does not clear even after 10 hours

crazywq
04-15-15, 05:25 PM
I encountered about 2 times where i woke up and saw the box stating that I made 6k plus a night, yet money never appeared and food counters are still full. Can assist on this?
I am using IOS 8.3.

FrozenTurtle
04-16-15, 12:13 PM
Can you make sure nothing in your Restaurant is blocked? This includes your counters, tables, chairs, door, and host podium. Let me know! :)

crazywq
04-16-15, 06:55 PM
I can assure you nothing is blocked. Everyone comes in and have them food and still food does not clear. I don't know if this is a sync issue. Let me know

seliazaj
04-17-15, 04:35 AM
I had this happen to me last night. I woke up this morning and all the recipes are still on the counters. My pantries are restocked, garden has replenish, Hulu event has be*** the new day. But I can't place my finished recipes on the counters because they never cleared after 8 hours.

seliazaj
04-18-15, 05:17 AM
This also happened again today. Saturday morning. Tables were clear as soon as game launched. When the daily visit screen popped up I accepted my coins. After window closed all food from last night came back to the counters.

FrozenTurtle
04-20-15, 12:17 PM
I checked out your game and it looks like you had an item blocking the front of your host podium. I moved this item for you to see if this will fix the issue for you. Please let me know if you continue to experience this issue? Thanks!