PDA

View Full Version : Not receiving correct food for Kitsune Caboodle Goal

Hawksmoor
04-15-15, 04:36 PM
Help? I'm at stage 4 of the goal (collecting 240 prickly pears). In anticipation of this, I planted 6 20hr. rune prune crops yesterday. Just now I went to collect from them and only got 5 prickly pears per 20hr. crop (30 total prickly pears). At that rate if I continued planting and collecting the same (30 a day for 6 20hr crops) it would take 8 days to collect 240! There's only 6 days left in the goal....is that correct?? Should I have received more? My understanding is that I should have collected 20 prickly pears per farm = 120, not 30 like I received. I didn't take any ss to show me collecting the 5 per 20hr crop, but my goal shows I'm only 13% complete. Thanks.

[S8] Elsa
04-15-15, 04:49 PM
We looked into this and are receiving 20x Prickly Pears per 20 hour crop (planting Rune Prunes). There is a five hour crop above that crop called Spell Melons.

Edit: Updated crop names.

Hawksmoor
04-15-15, 05:20 PM
Elsa;1092132']We looked into this and are receiving 20x Prickly Pears per 20 hour crop (planting Power Pears). There is a five hour crop above that crop called Aura Apples.

Thanks Elsa but I'm a bit confused. I had planted rune prunes, which are the 20 hour crop, but only got 5 prickly pears per farm for a total of 30 (I have 6 grand farms). Aura apples are the 30 second crop, power pears are a 3 minute crop and spell melons are the 5 hour crop?? Since I harvested the 20 hour rune prune crop I'm wondering why each farm gave me 5 prickly pears instead of 20?

[S8] Elsa
04-15-15, 05:41 PM
Thanks Elsa but I'm a bit confused. I had planted rune prunes, which are the 20 hour crop, but only got 5 prickly pears per farm for a total of 30 (I have 6 grand farms). Aura apples are the 30 second crop, power pears are a 3 minute crop and spell melons are the 5 hour crop?? Since I harvested the 20 hour rune prune crop I'm wondering why each farm gave me 5 prickly pears instead of 20?

Sorry about that. I meant Rune Prunes (20hrs) and Spell Melons (5hrs). Is it possible you tapped the Spell Melons when you planted?

Hawksmoor
04-15-15, 05:51 PM
Elsa;1092148']Sorry about that. I meant Rune Prunes (20hrs) and Spell Melons (5hrs). Is it possible you tapped the Spell Melons when you planted?

It's ok, thanks. No, I'm pretty sure I planted rune prunes. Because of the goal, I wanted to be able to collect the maximum amount of prickly pears. I never plant spell melons, if I'm planting a 5hr crop I will plant nexus nuts instead so I can get the most food.

Hawksmoor
04-16-15, 03:59 PM
Hello. Yesterday I planted 6 more 20 hour crops in the hopes that this problem would fix itself. And this time I did get 20 prickly pears per farm. So, I'm not sure why it didn't work before, I guess I'll just have to take the loss on those farms that only gave me 5. I've just planted more 20 hour crops so I'll you know if it happens again. Instead of the goal showing you the percentage of your progress in the goall it would be better (imo) if it showed something like 30/240 instead of showing 13% (or whatever the percentage is). Thanks.

[S8] Elsa
04-16-15, 04:02 PM
Thanks for the update! Glad to hear that you are receiving the correct amount of Prickly Pears per farm. Please let us know if you need any additional assistance with this.