PDA

View Full Version : Help with lvl 289

Cheysk13
04-15-15, 02:33 PM
Could someone please help me with lvl 289. I have been stuck here for quite awhile and am losing my mind. Help :confused:

Meowmeowbeans
04-15-15, 03:40 PM
This level is all chained up! You might want to play around with the order in which you release sections of this level. For example, in the first section, try saving your Lightning Bubbles until you have opened up the chained sections on the side. If you release the chained sections where the babies are before hitting the Lightning Bubble, it will drop all the babies in one move. Try getting the Area in front of both locks cleared first, then hit them to unlock them, and then hit the Lightning Bubbles. This might save some Bubbles, rather than hitting the Lightning Bubble and then unlocking the sections with the Babies.

You also should try ****ing the Spiders before you move on to the other locked portion of these levels. Spiders can't travel over locks, so they're trapped in that section until you release them. As for the last portion of the level, it's really important to use banked shots off the side to get to the Bubbles you need without hitting the Doom Bubbles! Also, keep in mind that the Doom Bubbles covered in Snow can be hit once before they become active - try hitting the bubbles above the Snow covered Doom Bubbles to drop them from your level.

Hope this helps! You can do it! :)