PDA

View Full Version : Questions about Bingo Christmas

gdmcrjunkie
04-15-15, 12:22 PM
Hi, I have two questions about Bingo Christmas:

1. I got a notification today when I opened it that said support for Bingo will end in a month. Is that only for the Christmas version or the whole game?

2. My Frosty Holiday collection won't appear in the regular Bingo game. Is that supposed to happen? I'd like to keep getting my extra daily tickets... (Assuming the game's here to stay of course.)

PikaSquirrel
04-15-15, 12:55 PM
Support for Bingo! Christmas will end, but you can download the original version from the App Store and continue to play there! :) Unfortunately, the extra collection bonus can only be collected from the Christmas version as the reward is from the special room available in that version only. Once you switch over to the regular version, you won't receive the extra 3 Tickets. Sorry about that!

kellbell710
04-16-15, 06:02 PM
Mine stopped working today.

PikaSquirrel
04-16-15, 06:11 PM
Please download the regular version of Bingo in order to continue playing. We are no longer supporting the Christmas version, thank you!

kellbell710
04-16-15, 09:16 PM
I did :) however, they said I had until 5/15/15. Why even bother giving a date if they don't intend to honor it?

PikaSquirrel
04-17-15, 10:58 AM
I did :) however, they said I had until 5/15/15. Why even bother giving a date if they don't intend to honor it?

This has been fixed to ask you to download the most recent version of Bingo. Thanks!