PDA

View Full Version : Unable to craft items in kitchen and feed mill

pandey1234
04-15-15, 06:36 AM
I have been facing this issue since late last month. Can't craft any item in the kitchen or any animal feed in my second feed mill. It keeps saying I need supplies, which I don't. Game version 1.8.5 on iPhone 5 running iOS 8.3. I have reloaded the game multiple times. This is getting quite frustrating.

[S8] Regina
04-15-15, 09:37 AM
I have been facing this issue since late last month. Can't craft any item in the kitchen or any animal feed in my second feed mill. It keeps saying I need supplies, which I don't. Game version 1.8.5 on iPhone 5 running iOS 8.3. I have reloaded the game multiple times. This is getting quite frustrating.

If your Barn is currently full, and you attempt to Collect from your Feed Mill or other buildings, it will not let you Collect. Instead, it will let you start a Craft, which is when you see the message to Buy for 0 Gems. I would suggest freeing up some space in your Barn, and then collect all your Crafts. If after doing this and you still cannot Craft or see the message to Buy for 0 Gems, please let us know. Thank you!

pandey1234
04-15-15, 05:17 PM
Regina;1091891']If your Barn is currently full, and you attempt to Collect from your Feed Mill or other buildings, it will not let you Collect. Instead, it will let you start a Craft, which is when you see the message to Buy for 0 Gems. I would suggest freeing up some space in your Barn, and then collect all your Crafts. If after doing this and you still cannot Craft or see the message to Buy for 0 Gems, please let us know. Thank you!

Thanks! Followed your advice and it worked! Yayy!

[S8] Regina
04-16-15, 02:05 PM
Glad it is working now! :)