PDA

View Full Version : Has there been a third expansion yet?

All10star
04-14-15, 06:56 PM
Has there been a third expansion yet for more of the island pieces? I did not complete all 20 spaces in the second expansion because I didn't want my mine to close. I now have like 500 island pieces and was wondering when would be a good time use them.

cocauina
04-14-15, 07:02 PM
Currently we have 2 islands from the Mine (2 packs with 40 expansions in total), one pack of green islands and one pack of blue islands.

The 1st expansion released is the green one, 20 expansions and the 2nd expansion released is the blue one, also 20 expansions. With this, from the mine you can expand 39 times without your mine closing, if you expand for the 40th time your mine for parts will close.

nilni
04-14-15, 07:49 PM
Also looking forward to it

All10star
04-18-15, 08:46 PM
Thanks for the info. The island expansion is one of the good ideas storm 8 has used

cocauina
04-18-15, 08:52 PM
Thanks for the info. The island expansion is one of the good ideas storm 8 has used

True, and I hope they release more island expansions along with an increase of limit habitats that we can have in our islands,

Clark_Wayne
04-18-15, 10:03 PM
Hope so and with the new update, it must be planned or we won't have such a "zoom out" :D

cocauina
04-19-15, 02:13 PM
Hope so and with the new update, it must be planned or we won't have such a "zoom out" :D

My zoom out is exactly the same as the zoom from the Arctic Isle.. but i only that zoom after TL fixed the little zoom out from the update for the Dragon Tales feature

sheardear
04-20-15, 12:40 PM
Hope we can expand more soon, I've already expanded the 39 spaces and am quickly running out of room. I have put nearly all my decor in storage and will soon have to sell my coin boosts.

freshfunin2008
04-20-15, 03:04 PM
If there was I didn't get it and the game is starting to come to a stand still when you can not get more land and you can not get more habitat space. Last habitat update was 12/1/14 if I recall correctly. What is TL doing with all of our money. Update the game please.

Clark_Wayne
04-20-15, 04:24 PM
My zoom out is exactly the same as the zoom from the Arctic Isle.. but i only that zoom after TL fixed the little zoom out from the update for the Dragon Tales feature

I don't know for you but my zoom wasn't like the arctic isles (more like FFS) and since update, i can zoom out like in artic isles.
Before update, i have to "move" the screen if i want to play with my neighbors dragons. Now i zoom out and i can play without looking for the "play"

May be you were among the beta test players, so you had the zoom out before the other players

Kennedward
04-20-15, 04:44 PM
I finished expanding months ago, would be nice to be able to expand again:cool:

nilni
04-23-15, 05:22 PM
Habitat limit is enough. Now all we need is more land........ plz

freshfunin2008
04-27-15, 03:30 PM
I need more expansions and habitat increase. We have not had a habitat increase since 12/1/14...... Almost 5 months. Let's go TL. Game is not what it use to be.

Anaboe
04-28-15, 01:02 PM
A little advice for those worrying to run out of space: keep the dragons you recieve as an egg (those from tournaments, goals and world-events) as an egg and don't breed them. I have 70+ dragons in storage that way. Yes, less fun, but I won't ever have to worry if I have enough space.

cocauina
04-28-15, 01:51 PM
I don't know for you but my zoom wasn't like the arctic isles (more like FFS) and since update, i can zoom out like in artic isles.
Before update, i have to "move" the screen if i want to play with my neighbors dragons. Now i zoom out and i can play without looking for the "play"

May be you were among the beta test players, so you had the zoom out before the other players

No, there's no beta test for the zoom out, the zoom from the Arctic Isle is only for Arctic Isles because there we only have 19 dragons, 6 for each type and the Glacious dragon, and we don't have so many animation like we have in the main island, if you visit a high level neighbor, your game will lag, because there are thousands of dragons and animations

Before the update, every player had the right zoom, but after the update for this new World Event and the Dragon Tales feature the zoom was like this

(...) 19636

And this was my zoom after the update

(...)
(...)

And this is my currently zoom after TL fixed the zoom for every player

(...)

My zoom only changed for the same has it is on the Arctic Isle after TL fixed the ridiculous zoom out that the game add after the new update.

By the way, I'm the only one complaining about this, and this happens in both of my accounts.

Scarletfyr
04-30-15, 03:53 PM
Habitat limit is enough. Now all we need is more land........ plz

Have we ever had a food plot increase? Imo we need more food for all of these 🐉🐲🐉

freshfunin2008
04-30-15, 04:44 PM
A little advice for those worrying to run out of space: keep the dragons you recieve as an egg (those from tournaments, goals and world-events) as an egg and don't breed them. I have 70+ dragons in storage that way. Yes, less fun, but I won't ever have to worry if I have enough space.

It is good that you have a work around but I don't prefer to play the game that way. There is no excuse to not have enough land and habitats if you are going to release 400 plus dragons give us a place to display them including decor. We bought decor and we can't even display it properly.

magicmaker1121
05-24-15, 03:10 PM
I was about to say, "No way have I expanded forty times!" but I counted and, hoo boy, yes, yes I have. So that explains why my mine is closed.

I hope they do release a new set of expansions soon! I'm slowly storing away the few decorations I do have and packing the habitats tighter and tighter, and my islands are getting less and less pretty and more cluttered. =\ I'm resisting packing away the temples that boost the habitats - not because I need more coins, at all, but because the temples are so cute! But they might have to be the next to go to make room for all these new dragons. Yet there are still over a hundred that I don't have yet. What are we poor dragon keepers to do??

Also, I can't get expansions to work on my Arctic Isles anymore - related? I was being very casual about expanding that since I have all the dragons, but suddenly the only remaining "expand" sign is unclickable.

Kennedward
05-24-15, 04:52 PM
I was about to say, "No way have I expanded forty times!" but I counted and, hoo boy, yes, yes I have. So that explains why my mine is closed.

I hope they do release a new set of expansions soon! I'm slowly storing away the few decorations I do have and packing the habitats tighter and tighter, and my islands are getting less and less pretty and more cluttered. =\ I'm resisting packing away the temples that boost the habitats - not because I need more coins, at all, but because the temples are so cute! But they might have to be the next to go to make room for all these new dragons. Yet there are still over a hundred that I don't have yet. What are we poor dragon keepers to do??

Also, I can't get expansions to work on my Arctic Isles anymore - related? I was being very casual about expanding that since I have all the dragons, but suddenly the only remaining "expand" sign is unclickable.

I think you've finished expanding in the arctic isles

magicmaker1121
05-25-15, 06:12 PM
I think you've finished expanding in the arctic isles

At the exact same time as my main isles stop expanding? When the lower isle is only half clear and there are several plateaus on the mountain which used to be clear-able but now suddenly aren't? That would be odd.

Kennedward
05-26-15, 06:35 AM
At the exact same time as my main isles stop expanding? When the lower isle is only half clear and there are several plateaus on the mountain which used to be clear-able but now suddenly aren't? That would be odd.

Hm, you should contact TL to see if they tell you the same thing