PDA

View Full Version : Hippogriff Dragon 4-17-15

kooky panda
04-14-15, 02:32 PM
https://40.media.tumblr.com/ce592e56a6ae40f451e072e244237e06/tumblr_inline_nmtcksGEEI1qm7yoc_540.pngYour Island is already a home to some mythical and legendary creatures. A new majestic hybrid, thought to be a cross between a horse, an eagle, and a dragon, will be right at home soaring in the skies over your island. Get ready for the landing of the Hippogriff Dragon in Dragon Story (https://www.facebook.com/DragonStoryApp)!

PepperWoo
04-14-15, 02:52 PM
Obviously going to name him Buckbeak... if I ever manage to get one. ;)

CuteTali
04-14-15, 02:58 PM
Shouldn't hippogryph be spelled like this?

It looks cool though, I like the colors, very fresh for spring.

awsumum
04-14-15, 03:13 PM
Guessing white/blue/yellow or just white/blue

Gosh, where am I going to put him? Quick, shuffle!

Mythdefied
04-14-15, 09:24 PM
Looks like it's based on the Eagle dragon.

cocauina
04-14-15, 09:41 PM
Love it and want it!

Looks like it's based on the Eagle dragon.

Nop, Eagle Dragon only has 2 legs, the Hippogriff has 4 legs, it's based in Diamond or Forest!

LonePudding
04-15-15, 06:27 AM
Pretty! Isn't it spelt wrong though...

Anaboe
04-15-15, 12:56 PM
Wow! So pretty! Want one!!!

rubyhummer
04-15-15, 07:36 PM
Very nice!

813vv
04-17-15, 12:34 PM
It's on sale for 300 golds now... I wonder if I should buy one... Dont know if it's good for battles, does anyone know about this one, pls?

ndtrance
04-17-15, 12:43 PM
It's on sale for 300 golds now... I wonder if I should buy one... Dont know if it's good for battles, does anyone know about this one, pls?

It might be worth considering if you don't have a blue and white super rare already. I think I've come across a few times where a dragon like that would be useful. But now that I have champions I don't worry about not having the right colors as much.

sneakykittie
04-17-15, 02:23 PM
Wow, got it on my first try! Bred Metal and Goodwitch, as usual trying for Diamond. I didn't even know it existed yet, lol. Same thing happened with Morning Glory, bred it on my first try with Royal and Forest. Feel free to add me, I play daily, and I have two accounts:
StormID: Sneakykittie
StormID: Peachwaves

Drachenia
04-17-15, 07:22 PM
I Hippogriff get by breeding with Angel / Mercury. I got 2x Winter, Blue Moon and now 4 hours

freesiawoods
04-17-15, 11:01 PM
Looks like it isn't too hard to breed since there is no splitting. Got it on two accounts after 1-2 tries, Winter and Light. So glad I didn't spend gold on it.

813vv
04-18-15, 01:50 AM
It might be worth considering if you don't have a blue and white super rare already. I think I've come across a few times where a dragon like that would be useful. But now that I have champions I don't worry about not having the right colors as much.

Thank you :D I wont buy this since I have Blue Moon, an I wait for st with Pink or Black hybrid :)

Drachenia
04-18-15, 05:30 AM
I Hippogriff get by breeding with Angel / Mercury. I got 2x Winter, Blue Moon and now 4 hours

I have get Hippogriff, it beautiful

inesat
04-18-15, 05:32 AM
Alright, I'll bite! Just started trying for this with Diamond/Blue Moon.
How many winter fails later should I consider giving up? :p

Drachenia, is that a Diamond Prism egg you have there?! And you're showing us the Hippogriff?!

rachel1972
04-18-15, 06:08 AM
I got it first try with light and mercury. Add me if you'd like, Rachel1972. I play everyday.

Drachenia
04-18-15, 04:17 PM
Alright, I'll bite! Just started trying for this with Diamond/Blue Moon.
How many winter fails later should I consider giving up? :p

Drachenia, is that a Diamond Prism egg you have there?! And you're showing us the Hippogriff?!

:rolleyes: Drachenia says ouch ouch :D Many thanks i've got the wrong photo sent and here is the right

inesat
04-18-15, 05:19 PM
Your photo was just fine the first time, I just couldn't help pointing out the... diamond prism egg in the room.
Congrats for both!

UPDATE: My quest for the Hippogriff isn't going half bad. First try was a Winter of course, but the second one was another Blue Moon.
Will I be getting a Hippogriff anytime soon? Probably not.
Will I be crafting a Pearl dragon after I trade that second Blue Moon? You bet!

athena238
04-18-15, 06:57 PM
Yay I just reactivated my breeding roost and got 4 hrs. with Blue moon n Diamond first try :)

Mythdefied
04-18-15, 08:59 PM
It was on sale so I just bought it.

happyheartfla
04-19-15, 07:33 AM
I just got this guy!! I bred Night Elf and Light, took only 4hrs. I couldn't find him in the egg chart and just saw this thread. WOW!:)19846

chic4stylin
04-20-15, 02:13 AM
This is getting really ridiculous! I haven't been able to get the last 4 or 5 dragons on EITHER acct. :mad: And to make things even worse, the fails are the exact same dragon over & over...doesn't matter how many possible outcomes from the breeding pair there are...I get the same common one every time! Even when I change the pair :( Please, please fix the breeding problem we've all been complaining about for what...the last year or two?

echo005
04-20-15, 02:53 AM
Every combo i try give me winter winter winter (even combos that have been successful in here)

sarydactl
04-20-15, 05:30 AM
I've been breeding Black | White | Blue, so this just gets added in with Messenger and Manticore as new possible fails. I'm aiming for either Archangel or Moon; I've been breeding since Android was updated to have quests - _- ; . I'm so used to failures that...my main entertainment is leveling the dragons now - _- ; . My combos are:

Soulmate + Night (Diamond Possible)
Soulmate + Smoke (Diamond Possible)
Smoke + Night
Thunderstorm + Soulmate (Diamond Possible)
Thunderstorm + Smoke
Blue Moon + Smoke
Winter + Smoke
Winter + Night
and so on...

There are plenty of combos, they all suck. Has it been four months? Four months of trying for a stupid quest dragon? I welcome these new fails because--even though they lower the chances of getting Archangel or Moon--they at least give me something interesting to look forward to during Coral/Winter fails. Now if only they would stick something in that takes 17 hours, then I'd have something to hope for on Luck fails...

zyfazix
04-20-15, 06:41 AM
I'm using Deep x Brightsteel. 24 possibilities including Diamond, Hippogriff, Messenger, Manticore, Moon, Smoke, Darksteel and Archangel

kittymur
04-21-15, 04:13 AM
Got it 10th Metal and Water

caramellenina
04-21-15, 06:54 AM
I think I may have gotten it. Got 4 hours with deep and light! Yay! :D

xxxe
04-21-15, 07:11 AM
I put Inifinity and Moonlight together and got 4 hours the second try. I don't have Blue Moon or the Cloud dragon so it was a good combo for me. I might try a few more times to get Blue Moon. Plus always hoping for Mercury!

mimiamelia
04-22-15, 03:08 PM
Diamond/infinity x cloud/winter got me:

5 x winter
2 x cloud

Ugh, I'm beginning to hate cloud more than winter. I just never have any luck with super rares, I should just give up and hope that maybe someday I'll get this dragon (and other super rares) as fails.

rubyhummer
04-23-15, 10:54 AM
I'm using Deep x Brightsteel. 24 possibilities including Diamond, Hippogriff, Messenger, Manticore, Moon, Smoke, Darksteel and Archangel

Thank you for this combination. I just got Archangel first try with them! :)

pernmagic
04-24-15, 01:26 AM
Light x Blue moon = 4 hours = Hippogryph breeding ...... Yah , thanks for tips ;)

echo005
04-29-15, 11:42 AM
Gave up trying couple of weeks ago cos i kept getting winters.just used metal/goodwitch to try for diamond and got hippogriff

inesat
04-30-15, 05:31 PM
Kept trying for it with Diamond/Blue Moon, then I had to pull my Diamond out of the den because I needed her for the Shadow Tournament.
So I pretty much gave up on it.
And then I got it the first time I bred Moon/Aether!
I just love how this game works sometimes.