PDA

View Full Version : Kitsune and Caboodle

Pages : 1 [2]

LonePudding
04-18-15, 02:32 PM
I hope so too! I find out soon. I really wish that the kitsune wouldn't be needed to get the caboodle. I will be really angry if the Kitsune is required :(

Yup. It was a Fallaby. Go figure!

ninasidstorm8
04-18-15, 02:44 PM
Yup. It was a Fallaby. Go figure!

We really don't know anything about the Caboodle at this point. I was just speculating that it might be best to have the Kitsume hatched and ready to go by Tuesday's update, since Caboodle is mentioned in the Kitsume and Caboodle goal.

I hope you get your Solar Simian soon.

idrispad
04-18-15, 03:14 PM
I finally got my simian a couple of hours ago and it's currently evolving to L4 ready to be fed tomorrow morning.

I assumed caboodle was just a play on the phrase "kit and caboodle". I didn't think it was a second animal.

hugpete
04-18-15, 03:27 PM
A bunch of fairy ferrets, a fallaby, and now back-to-back vinotaurs. :( siiiigh

LonePudding
04-18-15, 03:47 PM
We really don't know anything about the Caboodle at this point. I was just speculating that it might be best to have the Kitsume hatched and ready to go by Tuesday's update, since Caboodle is mentioned in the Kitsume and Caboodle goal.

I hope it isn't a play on words and there is a second animal. I'd like that one to be a little easier for me, maybe I wouldn't need to breed anything in order to get it...

Buttercup0001
04-18-15, 04:24 PM
Still after countless tries at trying to breed this Solar Simian I still have not being able to breed one. Just a wholeheap of Fairy Ferrets, Jackalopes and 3 Vinotaurs. Unbelievable. I may as well give this goal a miss as even if I do breed one I think ill runout of time. Farewell Kitsune :( you wont see one in my forest. Thanks TL for 3 days of breeding fails. :mad: what a f'n joke

cocauina
04-18-15, 06:16 PM

I don't think that exists a Caboodle animal, if that animal made part of this goals, we should had received another goal after finishing and receiving the Kitsune, and in that goal would say that we needed to hatch the Kitsune and probably 1 or 2 more goals to complete in order to receive the Caboodle animal, but in fact, after we receive the Kitsune, we didn't received any other goal.

In Ds, we already had this goals, for Winter Solstice we needed to hatch the Snow Owl Dragon from a World Event, everyplayer that got this goals and participaded in this event, received the Snow Owl, and for the Rainbow Sentinel, we needed to complete certain quests, win battles and craft a building in order to receive the dragon.

If TL is thinking to release a Cabooble animal, it will be in the future and not now, and for the record, the Kitsune and Caboodle (for Cactus Kitsune animal) goal line, is only for 8 days when the Where The Puffalo Roam (for the Puffalo animal) goal line had a duration of 10 days and it was also only 1 animal. But for the Puffalo we had to hatch eggs in a total of 48 hrs and harvest food in a total of 480hrs, have neighbors, invite community members, play with neighbors animals and it was also required to put any 2 random animals breeding, IMO, the Puffalo was more easy.

Marmalademuffin
04-18-15, 06:53 PM
I just won the kitsune but have to wait to put in on the nest. Now on my second account I am still trying to breed a simeon. I even had a baby around forever because it was so cute but I had to sacrifice it just days before this event to make room for another animal. I already had an evolved simeon so I figured I could get a baby again sometime. I just love the babies as they are so cute! So I have been breeding non stop and just can't get it again but I just got the parrot which I did not have so that's good.

ninasidstorm8
04-18-15, 09:13 PM
I don't think that exists a Caboodle animal, if that animal made part of this goals, we should had received another goal after finishing and receiving the Kitsune, and in that goal would say that we needed to hatch the Kitsune and probably 1 or 2 more goals to complete in order to receive the Caboodle animal, but in fact, after we receive the Kitsune, we didn't received any other goal.

In Ds, we already had this goals, for Winter Solstice we needed to hatch the Snow Owl Dragon from a World Event, everyplayer that got this goals and participaded in this event, received the Snow Owl, and for the Rainbow Sentinel, we needed to complete certain quests, win battles and craft a building in order to receive the dragon.

If TL is thinking to release a Cabooble animal, it will be in the future and not now, and for the record, the Kitsune and Caboodle (for Cactus Kitsune animal) goal line, is only for 8 days when the Where The Puffalo Roam (for the Puffalo animal) goal line had a duration of 10 days and it was also only 1 animal. But for the Puffalo we had to hatch eggs in a total of 48 hrs and harvest food in a total of 480hrs, have neighbors, invite community members, play with neighbors animals and it was also required to put any 2 random animals breeding, IMO, the Puffalo was more easy.

You could be right and Caboodle could just be a play on the term Kit and Caboodle. I am just speculating that with Tuesday's update we may see an add-on to the Kitsume and Caboodle goal. I am thinking it may be more like a variation of the xMas and Valentine creatures where the first goal was to breed a creature. Then a week later, a new goal appeared to breed the second creature.

Like I said, its just speculation on my part. I am glad to see TL/Storm 8 trying out some new ideas on how to keep the game fresh. Eventually, we'll find out if there will be an add-on to this goal or if it ends with the Cactus Kitsume.

CoodieBug
04-19-15, 05:53 AM
Still after countless tries at trying to breed this Solar Simian I still have not being able to breed one. Just a wholeheap of Fairy Ferrets, Jackalopes and 3 Vinotaurs. Unbelievable. I may as well give this goal a miss as even if I do breed one I think ill runout of time. Farewell Kitsune :( you wont see one in my forest. Thanks TL for 3 days of breeding fails. :mad: what a f'n joke

I still can't breed a simian--I'm in Eastern Standard time zone-- it's Sunday morning--did I miss the boat on this also (lost tourney)? When the last hour a person can still get a simian on the nest?

Hawksmoor
04-19-15, 06:03 AM
Okay, in the interest of hopefully helping people to CONSERVE gems while hopefully completing this quest, I put together something like the Daily Reality Check I do for events. This will be an unchanging deadline as to when exactly you need to have your simian in the nest, to complete the goal without spending further gems. You can read the lists, find out which one fits you, and note the deadline in your calendar. The thing is, this kinda needs multiple timelines, based on how you play. And unlike the Daily Reality Check this is a one-time posting of a deadline. I will post a couple dates & times. In each case, I will list the conditions under which that deadline is the one you should look to. For all goals, I am working under the assumptions that you do not want to pay 2 gems per hour to speed your farms unless absolutely necessary. Speeding the den and nest is half the price. So if you want to conserve gems, you will try breeding without speeding until the last minute that you can complete everything else in the quest for free.

I am basing this on the final hour, counting backwards to a due-time for your simian egg to be in the nest. If this were a goal to breed an animal with a unique breeding time, the deadline would be to see the correct timer in your den. However, coincidentally :rolleyes: the goal is to breed an animal that has not one but TWO other animals of the same element combo have the SAME breed time. (For those unfamiliar with TL's manipulative tactics, this is something they pretty much ALWAYS do on limited animals - give it the same timer as another of the same elements, trying to twist your arm into speeding when you get the correct timer to see if it is indeed the animal you want or just yet another fail.)

These are only valid if you have 6 farms capable of producing rune prunes. If you have fewer farms than that, either buy /upgrade farms, or have your SS ready much earlier.
If you have 4 large farms, your deadline is 20-21 hours BEFORE what the list states.
If you have only 3 large farms, your deadline is 40-42 hours before the list deadline. a.k.a. you are screwed. :)

If you DO have a solar simian in your park level 5 or lower, and 25 gems on hand, I HIGHLY recommend you pay the 25g to skip step 2 and then finish steps 3 & 4 at your leisure. It's WAY too much stress and as a lucky baby SS owner, you have the luxury of not having to deal with that stress. If this is the case and you are a little shy of the 25 gems required for this, ask. People will probably help you out, possibly up to the game's limit of 20 gems received per day. Just please post again when you have received enough gems so people don't continue to hold out on their usual gem buddies to keep helping people who no longer need the help. :)

If you do not have a solar simian in your park level 5 or lower, and you do not want to pay gems to speed the level 3-4 evolution of your solar simian... and...
you do not want to plant rune prunes now in the hopes that you will remember to not collect them until it's time (I know myself - if I see farms ready to collect, I automatically collect them. Asking myself to remember to not touch the ripe prunes in my forest for days on end is like putting a small object on the edge of a surface right in front of an awake cat and hoping the cat will not knock said object off... so I will not plant the prunes until my simian is in the den - that way I can't accidentally collect them too early, and throw off my timing), and...
You can be online during the final hour of the quest (1-2PM EDT next Tuesday) to collect rune prunes... and...
You can be online 20-21 hours before that (4-5pm EDT Monday), to collect rune prunes... THEN...
Your deadline to have a solar simian in the nest is 8PM EDT Sunday.
Plant your first set of prunes as soon you have a SS in the nest. Just be sure to hatch it (after 6 hours), feed it 20 fruit, evolve it (5 hours), then feed it 30 fruit during the 20 hours your prunes are growing.

If all of this list applies except that you don't mind spending 5 gems to speed his evolution, your SS in the nest deadline 1AM EDT Monday.

If you do not have a solar simian in your park level 5 or lower, and you do not want to pay gems to speed the level 3-4 evolution of your solar simian... and...
you are a much stronger person than I who can leave ripe rune prunes sitting ready to be collected for days on end without accidentally tapping them... and...
You can be online at 10-11AM EDT Monday to to hatch your SS, feed it and put it in the flower... and...
You can be online 4-5PM EDT Monday to retrieve him from the evolution flower, feed him another 30 food, collect your prunes and plant another set of them... and...
You can be online during the final hour of the quest (1-2PM EDT next Tuesday) to collect the second batch of rune prunes, THEN...
Your deadline to have a solar simian in the nest is 4AM EDT Monday
and be online at all the times listed above to follow those step.

If all of this list applies except that you don't mind spending 5 gems to speed his evolution, your SS in the nest deadline is 10AM EDT Monday

If you want to keep trying up until the last minute, and can avoid accidentally collecting rune prunes planted in advance, remember that you need to save some gems to finish the rest of the quest: 6 gems to speed the egg when you finally get it + 5 gems to speed 1 evolution + 240 gems to speed 6 rune prunes = 251 gems total need to be not used up on last-minute speed breeding if you want to finish.

Sorry this is so long. I wanted it to be much shorted but I know people get confused when I don't type it all out. Any questions?

EDT = Eastern Daylight Savings Time = GMT -4. Used only because I had to pick one time zone to use so I chose my own. :p

I still can't breed a simian--I'm in Eastern Standard time zone-- it's Sunday morning--did I miss the boat on this also (lost tourney)? When the last hour a person can still get a simian on the nest?

Hi coodie, here is some wonderfully helpful information posted by the fantastic Zenobia. Good luck!

LonePudding
04-19-15, 06:47 AM
Thank you so much Zenobia, I wouldn't know where to start working all that out! What a fancy way to say..I'M SCREWED lol!! I couldn't breed a rare solar simian after 4 days of trying...that's upsetting :(

YasminIssa
04-19-15, 10:40 AM
I was lucky enough and got my Cactus Kitsune.

I would say congratulations to all who got him already and good luck to the rest. There is still time that you can manage this quest.

LonePudding
04-19-15, 10:45 AM
Oh. My. Gosh. Is TL for real?! I just. JUST got that stupid ape. TL probably turned down the high odds now that people who get it now will still end up using gems. I can not believe it.

hugpete
04-19-15, 10:52 AM
Still tons of ferrets for me. :(

readysetgo888
04-19-15, 10:58 AM
Oh. My. Gosh. Is TL for real?! I just. JUST got that stupid ape. TL probably turned down the high odds now that people who get it now will still end up using gems. I can not believe it.

If you have 6 farms and a few saved gems, I'd go for it.

But I would calculate the time you'll need, to try to figure out exactly how many gems you'll need, and if you're comfortable spending that amount. You'll want to speed up the hatching and evolution, rather than the crops, because it costs less. I believe Zen said a few hours from now was the deadline to have the simian, if you have 6 farms. So I think you're good and it shouldn't wind up costing too many gems.

LonePudding
04-19-15, 11:34 AM
If you have 6 farms and a few saved gems, I'd go for it.

But I would calculate the time you'll need, to try to figure out exactly how many gems you'll need, and if you're comfortable spending that amount. You'll want to speed up the hatching and evolution, rather than the crops, because it costs less. I believe Zen said a few hours from now was the deadline to have the simian, if you have 6 farms. So I think you're good and it shouldn't wind up costing too many gems.

I do hope I can make it! I've got 6 farms all with rune prunes waiting to be plucked, but I have to resist the urge! Just to be in the safe side, I'm going to buy 20 gems. I really didn't want too but I will. I'll use it to speed the hatching and 1 evolution. The 2nd should be fine, hopefully. If TL doesn't cut the goal off early. They do that a lot in DS. I'm so sorry for people who had to give up on this.

sweetdeda
04-19-15, 11:35 AM

LonePudding, I hope you still have time to make this and have to use very little, if any gems. Fingers crossed!

readysetgo888
04-19-15, 11:48 AM
I do hope I can make it! I've got 6 farms all with rune prunes waiting to be plucked, but I have to resist the urge! Just to be in the safe side, I'm going to buy 20 gems. I really didn't want too but I will. I'll use it to speed the hatching and 1 evolution. The 2nd should be fine, hopefully. If TL doesn't cut the goal off early. They do that a lot in DS. I'm so sorry for people who had to give up on this.

They usually end about half hour before the update. Update time is Tuesday 2:30pm est. Not sure when that is for you.... I think you are 5 hours ahead. So to be on the safe side, I'd plan on being done an hour before the update time.

Actually, you only need to collect rune prunes from 6 farms twice to reach the 240. So, if you already have rune prunes ready and don't click on them until you're done feeding the simian, you should be totally fine and finish well within the time. You only need to plan on leaving an extra 20 hours after feeding and two evolutions. (If you already have a simian you can feed 5 times, you will only need one evolution).

LonePudding
04-19-15, 12:08 PM
LonePudding, I hope you still have time to make this and have to use very little, if any gems. Fingers crossed!

Thank you!! I hope I'll make it, she's too adorable to miss!

They usually end about half hour before the update. Update time is Tuesday 2:30pm est. Not sure when that is for you.... I think you are 5 hours ahead. So to be on the safe side, I'd plan on being done an hour before the update time.

Actually, you only need to collect rune prunes from 6 farms twice to reach the 240. So, if you already have rune prunes ready and don't click on them until you're done feeding the simian, you should be totally fine and finish well within the time. You only need to plan on leaving an extra 20 hours after feeding and two evolutions. (If you already have a simian you can feed 5 times, you will only need one evolution).

You have been so helpful!! Update time is 7:30 usually, but I'll try to be done by 6:30 the latest. I was thinking of doing 6farms x 5hours x 8 times which makes 240, but the rune prunes would be way easier! I can't wait now!

sweetypies97
04-19-15, 02:09 PM
She is worth a few gems IMO. She is so beautiful. Good luck!

cocauina
04-19-15, 02:28 PM
You could be right and Caboodle could just be a play on the term Kit and Caboodle. I am just speculating that with Tuesday's update we may see an add-on to the Kitsume and Caboodle goal. I am thinking it may be more like a variation of the xMas and Valentine creatures where the first goal was to breed a creature. Then a week later, a new goal appeared to breed the second creature.

Like I said, its just speculation on my part. I am glad to see TL/Storm 8 trying out some new ideas on how to keep the game fresh. Eventually, we'll find out if there will be an add-on to this goal or if it ends with the Cactus Kitsume.

TL could do that, in fact is a good idea and I would like to win more than one animal, and having goals starting on diferent day is nice, from DS we already had and we are having this experience, a new goal every day, but of couse you need to have the last one completed to be able to do the next goal, Dragon Tales is the name of the feature.

Speculate something is good, everyone has a different opinion and I hope TL can get some good ideas to keep the game fresh, like you said, after the changes, once more, on the elements behaviour in the arena and the last ridiculous goal for the Toronado tournament...

orleansparish
04-19-15, 02:40 PM
I'm not going to get started with this before it ends. Still trying to breed a stupid simian.

Fantasmagoria
04-19-15, 02:57 PM
I ended up having to speed breed to get the solar simian. Took exactly 100 gems, which was still cheaper than skipping the breeding and feeding goals (I have a level 10 solar simian, so could have fed some, but would have needed gems to complete the goal). As the gems I spent were ones I earned throughout the game, I didn't have to spend real money, but disappointed that I couldn't complete the quest without gems. I feel it more of an accomplishment if I can finish goals without skipping or speeding through it.

Foxy_Kit
04-19-15, 03:55 PM
I'm still getting herds of ferrets, vinotaurs and a couple of parrots.

Guess kitsune is not meant to be with me. I refuse to speed breed or purchase.

cocauina
04-19-15, 04:19 PM
I'm not going to get started with this before it ends. Still trying to breed a stupid simian.

I'm doing the same thing on my second account.

04-19-15, 04:23 PM
Are we only able to get the one Cactus Kitsune? I got the one, but really want another!! I make it a goal to try to get two of everything ;D

Buttercup0001
04-19-15, 04:55 PM
I'm still getting herds of ferrets, vinotaurs and a couple of parrots.

Guess kitsune is not meant to be with me. I refuse to speed breed or purchase.

Same here foxy...its such a disappointment and a shame as its such a great looking animal too. I guess we aint lucky. And like you I refuse to spend 400 gems on a Solar Simian especially since before this goal I was breeding them and selling them off. Totally unfair but thats this game.

bookadey
04-19-15, 05:35 PM
Looks like I'm not going to get this ________ (goal, tournament, limited, gem, crystal) animal. Whichever currently applies.

Congratulations to those that got it. Going back to trying for those elusive crystal and gem animals again.

CoodieBug
04-19-15, 06:44 PM
[QUOTE=LonePudding;1095223]Thank you so much Zenobia, I wouldn't know where to start working all that out! What a fancy way to say..I'M SCREWED lol!! I couldn't breed a rare solar simian after 4 days of trying...that's upsetting :([/

I think I'm screwed also-- just put another 3 hr fail on the nest 😞

CoodieBug
04-19-15, 06:52 PM
Thx Hawksmoor for reminding me about Zen's info--it certainly is amazing how she puts all that together for us!!😊

AuntyRose32
04-19-15, 07:49 PM
I had no problem breeding Solar Simians before this goal. Now there's not one to be seen, just Ferets, Jackalopes, Fallaby and Parrot. I didn't have the Parrot so that was nice but the rest are just a pain in my you know what. Don't think I'll be getting this one.

Marmalademuffin
04-20-15, 08:00 AM
Well after trying constantly since this began I just got a Simian! Well It is a bit late. In fact I had given up last night and harvested all my 20 hour food! Well I fed him anyway and maybe at the end I will use some of my gems to get it. I'll decide if it is worth it. I have her on my I-pad and she sure is nice. Not as concerned about my phone because it is all so small I can hardly see them anyway.

LonePudding
04-20-15, 09:01 AM
Well after trying constantly since this began I just got a Simian! Well It is a bit late. In fact I had given up last night and harvested all my 20 hour food! Well I fed him anyway and maybe at the end I will use some of my gems to get it. I'll decide if it is worth it. I have her on my I-pad and she sure is nice. Not as concerned about my phone because it is all so small I can hardly see them anyway.

I think the chances have been lowered. To people who haven't got the kitsune due to not being able to breed a simian and are willing to pay a few gems, I suggest you try for a simian now because the chances are probably back to normal now. I might be wrong as I only have 2 pieces of evidence to show that.

readysetgo888
04-20-15, 09:51 AM
I think the chances have been lowered. To people who haven't got the kitsune due to not being able to breed a simian and are willing to pay a few gems, I suggest you try for a simian now because the chances are probably back to normal now. I might be wrong as I only have 2 pieces of evidence to show that.

Sure, the chances probably are better than normal. If you don't get a simian at all, you're not going to spend any gems to get the kitsune at this point. But if you get a simian NOW, you'll probably be inclined to spend whatever gems are needed. At least, that would be the theory. Yep, I'm super cynical, but only because they deserve it.

TokiChunsa
04-20-15, 01:02 PM
I hate how they mess with the chances like this. It's so unfair and not based on luck anymore.

Doompicnic
04-20-15, 01:27 PM
I don't think I'm going to make it. 22 hours left and I'm at 63% so disappointed it took so long to complete step 1. grrr.

LonePudding
04-20-15, 01:46 PM
I don't think I'm going to make it. 22 hours left and I'm at 63% so disappointed it took so long to complete step 1. grrr.

If you're:
At step 4,
AND you have 6 large farms (which are currently empty or will be in a hour or so from this post),
Can afford to spend 78,000 coins,
AND you can play in 22 hours time,You can still get your kitsune. If you plant rune prunes in all 6 farms, when harvested in 20 hours, you'll earn 120 prickly pears. That's 50%. If timed correctly, you should be able to get her on time. Best of luck!

TokiChunsa
04-20-15, 01:53 PM
I need gems to skip or else I won't get it, but not enough. Anyone care to help?

Edit: I'm stuck at the last step. :(

LonePudding
04-20-15, 02:58 PM
I need gems to skip or else I won't get it, but not enough. Anyone care to help?

I'm sorry, I've already sent my 3 gems for today :(

Doompicnic
04-20-15, 05:34 PM
If you're:
At step 4,
AND you have 6 large farms (which are currently empty or will be in a hour or so from this post),
Can afford to spend 78,000 coins,
AND you can play in 22 hours time,You can still get your kitsune. If you plant rune prunes in all 6 farms, when harvested in 20 hours, you'll earn 120 prickly pears. That's 50%. If timed correctly, you should be able to get her on time. Best of luck!

Thank you! Fingers crossed I make it :)

readysetgo888
04-20-15, 05:55 PM

I can but I gave out my gems for today already... I can gift you one tomorrow morning (so before the goal expires). Add me and tell me what your forest name is!

TokiChunsa
04-20-15, 09:33 PM
I'm sorry, I've already sent my 3 gems for today :(

It's okay, thanks anyways.

TokiChunsa
04-20-15, 09:34 PM
Forest name is Mato, I'll add. Thanks

icysnowz
04-21-15, 01:43 AM
What is the hatching time for kitsune?

chippychan
04-21-15, 04:21 AM
What is the hatching time for kitsune?

Incubation = 10 hours
Evolution = 11 hours

finnth12
04-21-15, 06:51 AM
In just 5 hrs left I managed to breed solar simian, if I want Kitsune I have to speed jackapole 5 gems-on the nest, and solar simian 6 gems-on the den. I can feed it 50 times, and my farms are all ready for 20 prickly pearsX6 so I will only get 120 pears, that is only 50%. I don't have time to get another 120 pears. Do you know how much gold to skip 120 pears to get the other 50%?

Doompicnic
04-21-15, 07:33 AM
Yay I made it in time. I really didn't think I would :) Good luck to those still trying.

amerirish
04-21-15, 08:37 AM
I finished harvesting my crops and got the completed goal banner. When I hit collect, it said check my nest (there's an egg on it). So I hit next or cancel and it went away. In storage I have the Cactus Kitsune but nothing that says caboodle - am I missing something or just dumb? lol :)

LonePudding
04-21-15, 08:42 AM
In just 5 hrs left I managed to breed solar simian, if I want Kitsune I have to speed jackapole 5 gems-on the nest, and solar simian 6 gems-on the den. I can feed it 50 times, and my farms are all ready for 20 prickly pearsX6 so I will only get 120 pears, that is only 50%. I don't have time to get another 120 pears. Do you know how much gold to skip 120 pears to get the other 50%?

It should be 240 gems I think. Each hour costs 2 gems to speed, and you'll have 20hrs in 6 farms. Are you going for it?

LonePudding
04-21-15, 08:43 AM
I finished harvesting my crops and got the completed goal banner. When I hit collect, it said check my nest (there's an egg on it). So I hit next or cancel and it went away. In storage I have the Cactus Kitsune but nothing that says caboodle - am I missing something or just dumb? lol :)

There is no sign of the caboodle...yet...:D

LonePudding
04-21-15, 08:45 AM
Yay I made it in time. I really didn't think I would :) Good luck to those still trying.

Congratulations!!

cocauina
04-21-15, 08:53 AM

The goal is called Kitsune and Caboodle, but the animal reward was only the Cactus Kitsune, a couple of players are hoping that TL releases a Caboodle animal soon :p

Pudding is one of us that wants a Caboodle ahah

There is no sign of the caboodle...yet...:D

Hope you don't bother that I call you "Pudding", it's cute and you remind me the dessert ahah

readysetgo888
04-21-15, 08:57 AM

Yep, you did everything right... We don't know whether there is going to be a Caboodle animal or not, but it would be separate from this goal.

readysetgo888
04-21-15, 08:59 AM
It should be 240 gems I think. Each hour is cost 2 gems to speed, and you'll have 20hrs in 6 farms. Are you going for it?

It should be less than 240.... usually you will be able to skip the end of the goal for a certain number of gems, and it's usually less than it would cost in gems to get the required materials for the goal. But 240 would be the absolute max. I would guess maybe around 175-200, but don't know for sure.

AuntyRose32
04-21-15, 09:17 AM
So after posting a few days ago about not been able to get the Solar Simian I noticed one player (forget which one) said they used up 100 gems to speed breed for SS and got it. I wouldn't normally do this but decided what the heck, see if I'm as lucky as they were as I only have 92 gems anyway. Well I got the Simian, fed it blah, blah. I managed to get my crops planted just within the time frame needed. I still have 4 farms to collect from to complete goal. They will be ready for harvest in about an hour and six minutes and I have two hours on the goal clock, it's cutting it close. If time expires before it should as it has on past goals I'll be so upset.

readysetgo888
04-21-15, 09:26 AM
So after posting a few days ago about not been able to get the Solar Simian I noticed one player (forget which one) said they used up 100 gems to speed breed for SS and got it. I wouldn't normally do this but decided what the heck, see if I'm as lucky as they were as I only have 92 gems anyway. Well I got the Simian, fed it blah, blah. I managed to get my crops planted just within the time frame needed. I still have 4 farms to collect from to complete goal. They will be ready for harvest in about an hour and six minutes and I have two hours on the goal clock, it's cutting it close. If time expires before it should as it has on past goals I'll be so upset.

You should be good! Usually they end the goals a half hour before update time, so 2pm est. An hour from now is 1:30, so I think you'll make it.

Set timers and alarms for the exact second they are done! Don't forget! Good luck :)

azucita
04-21-15, 09:34 AM
hello, does anyone know the exact time this ends, i hae 2:10 hours for my crops and my timer only says 2 hours, nothing more......

TL, can you inform the exact time (and time zone) of this ending?

AuntyRose32
04-21-15, 09:35 AM
You should be good! Usually they end the goals a half hour before update time, so 2pm est. An hour from now is 1:30, so I think you'll make it.

Set timers and alarms for the exact second they are done! Don't forget! Good luck :)

Thanks readysetgo but I just lost my nerve and spent the 8 gems to speed up that last hour, it meant I had to buy a gem package and there was no sale on it but I just had a bad feeling I was gonna get screwed. So it's safe and on my nest now, I know by all means I should have been able to take your advice and wait but I don't have that much faith in the timer these days.

LonePudding
04-21-15, 09:42 AM
Pudding is one of us that wants a Caboodle ahah

Hope you don't bother that I call you "Pudding", it's cute and you remind me the dessert ahah

No, I don't mind, I love it! Some call me lone, pudding, pude, lp. I have a cute picture of a dessert in my profile. It was too adorable not to post it somewhere!

hugpete
04-21-15, 09:53 AM
Sad. 2 fallabys, 2 vinotaurs, countless ferrets, no simian. :(

TokiChunsa
04-21-15, 10:14 AM
I hate this. The Puffalo was easier with the food first. There's only an hr left and I'm missing food. They shortened the time too and it's frustrating. It would have been better with the same amount of days. I can't even speed up cuz of lack of gems.

amerirish
04-21-15, 10:36 AM
Thanks for clearing up the caboodle issue guys :) just wanted to make sure I didn't miss anything!

readysetgo888
04-21-15, 10:40 AM
Thanks readysetgo but I just lost my nerve and spent the 8 gems to speed up that last hour, it meant I had to buy a gem package and there was no sale on it but I just had a bad feeling I was gonna get screwed. So it's safe and on my nest now, I know by all means I should have been able to take your advice and wait but I don't have that much faith in the timer these days.

This is exactly why they don't give us an exact timer. They don't want us to know exactly when anything ends, so that we will feel pressured into spending gems. They could easily give us a timer... they choose not to on purpose.

It's a form of manipulation and I find it disgusting.

cocauina
04-21-15, 11:09 AM
No, I don't mind, I love it! Some call me lone, pudding, pude, lp. I have a cute picture of a dessert in my profile. It was too adorable not to post it somewhere!

I just your profile picture, so cute! ahah

finnth12
04-21-15, 11:47 AM
It should be 240 gems I think. Each hour costs 2 gems to speed, and you'll have 20hrs in 6 farms. Are you going for it?

Thanks for letting me know. I didn't go for it, I passed it since I got it on the other 2 accts yesterday without spending gold.

It should be less than 240.... usually you will be able to skip the end of the goal for a certain number of gems, and it's usually less than it would cost in gems to get the required materials for the goal. But 240 would be the absolute max. I would guess maybe around 175-200, but don't know for sure.

Yeah, kind of discount maybe right? But thanks.

ninasidstorm8
04-21-15, 12:07 PM
Looks like the is no Caboodle to go with the Kitsume. Off to need Cosmic animals instead.

catsneezes
04-21-15, 06:30 PM
Spent a week trying to breed simians, no success. I hate this game sometimes.

KadeeDid
04-21-15, 11:36 PM

I finally got simian but did not have time to get all the drops of prickly pear and not quite enough gems to pay for what I needed. Soooo close!

8hat
04-22-15, 05:59 AM

I quit trying for Solar Simians late Sunday after many many fails...switched to trying for Tesllama and hatched him this morning. Ha! Take that, game!