PDA

View Full Version : Dragon scales?!?!?

Mllovepm
04-14-15, 08:04 AM
It says I need to collect dragon scales that dragons sometimes drp but it doesn't say where to find them!!!!
Does anyone have any idea at all how I find them so I can create some stupid sword for the next challenge?
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks!!!!

88silver
04-14-15, 08:31 AM
Dragon scales come from dragons. Dragons come from hatching dragon eggs. Dragon eggs come from the forgotten roost (a rare drop, but the 1st one should come not too long after unlocking the roost).

Here's the goal guide about the quest line that gets you a dragon:
http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?41844-Castle-story-Goals&p=627863&viewfull=1#post627863

Mllovepm
04-14-15, 02:12 PM
What forgotten roost? I collect from my roost as soon as it is ready EVERY time. Thanks for the fast answer but more info wod be GREATLY apprciated! Thank you SO MUCH in advance!!

88silver
04-14-15, 02:31 PM
Same roost as the manti egg came from. Here's the thread from when dragon eggs were added as a drop from it:
http://forum.storm8.com/showthread.php?54528

ShibuyaCloth
04-14-15, 02:49 PM
It is a long journey to get a dragon, even if you have an egg you still have a long quest line to follow.

SpiritWind00
04-14-15, 06:03 PM
It says I need to collect dragon scales that dragons sometimes drp but it doesn't say where to find them!!!!
Does anyone have any idea at all how I find them so I can create some stupid sword for the next challenge?
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks!!!!

What is the name of the goal you're on? Just to recap, you need to have expanded to the girl with the blonde hair which allows you to then expand to the Forgotten Roost which is the building top right of screen that has a big bowl looking thing at the top (this is actually a nest). Once you have the roost it will (within a week or so) drop a dragon egg which you place in the magic forge after getting a burning ember (also might take a few goes) from the dessert sands adventure.

If you need more help, can you be more specific about what you're asking for as otherwise it's only general info we can give you. You also sound a bit frustrated. The game gets a whole lot more involved from this point on.

You might benefit from reading through the links available in The Hub to give yourself a better understanding of what is involved in the goal you're on and ones coming up. Good luck getting your dragon....