PDA

View Full Version : RS BAGEL Cafe update for ANDROID

Sb1957
04-14-15, 05:39 AM
I really hope that this friday 04/17 this update arrives for android players, and i hope all the future updates don't be delayed anymore. I'm absolutely tired to post everytime the same things, will you storm 8 ever revert this situation??

VanaCatu
04-14-15, 08:08 AM
sorry, i don't see any major problem in it... i just never download any new things w/o gem-goals, and that's it.
S8 / TL / whtevr - they have tons of games, and not every their customers play only restaurant / bakery / etc...
so they give adv goals the way they need for commercial or whtevr purposes.
if any limited time offers announced - they don't depend on versions, they appear in any version u play.
the only exclusion was thanksgiving quest last year, i was waiting 2 or 3 weeks, but who cares when i can complete any in less than 1 week? and i hope they won't repete this any more, was bad step, no doubts.
but for unlimited versions / recipes etc... - why not?
of course i'm sad, coz i play only rs, bs, fs, cs, ds... bla-bla-s... but there are many guys playing only bubbles, candies and other cars races...
so why one or another game sd have a priority in adv.goal?
(agree that it's not really fair that ios gets updates earlier, BUT! ios doesn't get gems for new versions. so everything is more or less balanced in S8 world, i guess)))

kooky panda
04-14-15, 10:50 AM
Please continue your discussions on the seasonal version updates (android) on your current thread.
http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?80135-ANDROID-PLAYERS-There-s-a-new-update-coming!&p=1089314&viewfull=1#post1089314

Please do not start up weekly threads on the same topic.

Thanks!