PDA

View Full Version : Problems with level counter Help TL

vuvhappy
04-14-15, 04:23 AM
I am on level 49 but my counter number is almosto 10 million. What can I do???

queentina3
04-14-15, 04:53 AM
Level 49 is the highest level in the game right now. They put the next level XP at such a high amount to hopefully hold people off from reaching it before they're ready to give us more levels.

tanyadaphne
04-15-15, 06:53 AM
What's up with level 49? when I want to have a new counter, it says the next one is at level 56. But to get to level 50 you need ten million stars, wich will take me 27 years????

miniracers
04-15-15, 11:38 AM
Thx for your answer:) Do you know when the next update will be? Months / year??

queentina3
04-15-15, 12:07 PM
No idea when TL will decide to raise the levels and they won't speculate either. When they decide to do so, they'll do so. That is the best answer anyone can give you.

tanyadaphne, the amount of counters you're allowed at level 49 is the most you can get right now, until TL decides to raise the levels. You'll just have to plan the meals you cook to make sure you have enough counter space, similar to what you probably had to do when you were a lower level and had to wait to level up to get more counters.

miniracers
04-15-15, 01:39 PM
No idea when TL will decide to raise the levels and they won't speculate either. When they decide to do so, they'll do so. That is the best answer anyone can give you.

tanyadaphne, the amount of counters you're allowed at level 49 is the most you can get right now, until TL decides to raise the levels. You'll just have to plan the meals you cook to make sure you have enough counter space, similar to what you probably had to do when you were a lower level and had to wait to level up to get more counters.

Thank you for letting us know :))

miniracers
07-26-15, 12:17 AM
Any news on when we can have more counters and tables?