PDA

View Full Version : Question about Game Mechanics

pieandcream
04-14-15, 12:51 AM
If i send out 40 gifts, how are they distributed? Seeing as there are 20 more than possible per day.

Does the game select the first 20 or random 20? Or are the gifts sent, depending on who opens the game and accepts it first of the neighbours?

What happens with the additional gifts? Are they sent automatically the following day? Or are they scrapped?

queentina3
04-14-15, 05:29 AM
I'm not positive but it may work like the request system does and just the first 20 to accept the gift receive it. The other 20 don't even see you sent it and they are lost in the ether, they will not be sent again the next day - which is where it differs from the request system. You'd need to physically tell your game to send another 20 gifts in order for it to do so, every day.

VanaCatu
04-14-15, 08:26 AM
any gift u sent - will be delivered.

it is up to yr nbrs - accept it or decline, but they will see it any way.

unless u've been notified that some of yr nbrs r maxed tdy.

if u send yr gifts within half an hour after game' reset (0:00 PST / 8:00am GMT) - u have the highest chance not to recieve such a notification.

the only thing i don't know - is for how long yr gift kept if yr nbr doesn't enter his game.
max i've seen, is up to 1 week, but i don't remember if i left the game for more.
guess, sooner or later, the gifts sd "burn out" if the guy don't come for it too long time...

queentina3
04-14-15, 02:01 PM
Oh right, I was thinking of RS 2 where we're only allowed to send 20 gifts now, opposed to the 3 we were before. YIKES, trying to keep these games straight.........SMH....I hate how some games we're limited to how many gifts we can send and others we can send to all our neighbors without a problem. Farm Story 2, Castle, and RS 2 there is no need to limit the amount of gifts sent as there are no gems allowed as gifts in those games, like in Dragon. :rolleyes: It is one of the reasons I still like TL's older games (RS1/BS/Farm1) as we could gift ALL our neighbors.

illmattix
04-14-15, 04:09 PM
Oh right, I was thinking of RS 2 where we're only allowed to send 20 gifts now, opposed to the 3 we were before. YIKES, trying to keep these games straight.........SMH....I hate how some games we're limited to how many gifts we can send and others we can send to all our neighbors without a problem. Farm Story 2, Castle, and RS 2 there is no need to limit the amount of gifts sent as there are no gems allowed as gifts in those games, like in Dragon. :rolleyes: It is one of the reasons I still like TL's older games (RS1/BS/Farm1) as we could gift ALL our neighbors.

Just fun fact too: If you REQUEST parts for an item, it will roll-over the next day even if you've completed your appliance

i.e; you have 3 sheets of metal but need 10, and you ask 200 neighbors for that sheet of metal, you'll get 20, then once reset comes along, you'll continue to get sheets of metal til all of them have been answered. I like doing that just to stock up on pieces :)

I have mass of each item just because i've done that every chance I see I didn't get a request notification on my news feed ~Usually 2 days so I know all my requests have been answered.

pieandcream
04-14-15, 05:48 PM
thanks for all the replies :)

pieandcream
04-14-15, 05:49 PM
any gift u sent - will be delivered.

dont we have a 20 gift cap though? so no more than 20 gifts can be delivered?

queentina3
04-14-15, 06:31 PM
dont we have a 20 gift cap though? so no more than 20 gifts can be delivered?

No more than 20 gifts can be accepted by a person, but if you have 100 neighbors and send to them all, and they all accept, then technically speaking you're only giving each neighbor 1 gift.