PDA

View Full Version : Anyone experience glitch on receiving gifts?

Unregistered
02-08-11, 01:44 PM
I always send gits to every neighbour every day and i use to receive lots of gifts everyday in return but the last few days i don't receive gifts as much. I have lot of neighbours and i believe i should have receive at least 10 gifts each day as i used to.
And sometimrs when i open my rs and the notification of gifts pop up for instance 9 pending gifts and as i used to click "visit" the neighbour who gifted me and give them coins and when i go back to my rs there's only 1 pending gift of that neighbour i visit and the rest 8 pending gifts are nowhere to be seen!!

Anyone experiencing this beside me?

Unregistered
02-14-11, 02:24 PM
More than likely it is because no matter what you try to do.....the game constantly crashes! I top and send gifts every day NORMALLY but it takes me about 15 minutes to tip/send 2 gifts now because of the crashes. I do not have the patience so I have stopped. Very frustrated!

Unregistered
02-14-11, 03:53 PM
YES! The icon says I have 10 gifts. I go to retrieve them and midway thru the list, the other half of my gifts disappear!! They aren't on the counters because the totals don't add up. Been happening for a few days now. Grrrrrr!

Unregistered
02-15-11, 01:35 AM
Yes, I lose gifts every time a "news" announcement pops up (i.e. advertisement for another stupid game). When I first open the app I have 20 gifts. Before I can accept them, they disappear. It's been happening for about a week now.